Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Helbreath Banana Info

We're planning to open up a second server called Helbreath Banana.

Our goal with this server is simple, have a fruity Helbreath with high rates in Gold, Drop and Experience. Yet keeping original Nemesis features with little to no changes.

Starting mid October we're opening a BETA server for HB Banana.

The goal of this BETA is to establish a proper baseline for Gold, Drop and Exp rates.

We don't have a fixed ETA on when we'll be actually ending the BETA and launching the Banana.

We're however aiming to finetune the rates by the end of the month, but we won't make any promises.

Once we feel it's all ready, we will whipe the Banana server to give everyone a fresh start.

Those of you who wonder about the current server (which we call HB Nemesis or the Golden Era server), it will NOT be whiped and it will co-exist besides the HB Banana server.

Accounts will be shared across the two servers (nemesis and banana).

Staff-wise both servers will be administered by Farjat GM and myself (White GM).

Any Nemesis GM will also have access to their respective GMs on the Banana server, but we expect them to be more involved in the Nemesis server and only guide with the Banana server.

To make the Banana server viable, we will assign a couple new GMs who'll be given exclusively GM access in the Banana server.

These newly assigned GMs will be responsible to entertain and create events making use of the systems we've built in the past. (Summon Events, PvP tournaments, ...)

They will also be advisers for the Banana server to help the admins further finetune and adjust the Banana server down the line where needed.

I think this might be another success story like Helbreath Nemesis Argentina. Why 180/200 high rate server? Now two servers compete over same players..

I think this might be another success story like Helbreath Nemesis Argentina. Why 180/200 high rate server? Now two servers compete over same players..

Partial competition, that's true...

Looking at the current state of the Golden Era we noticed that many players who where here at launch but didn't like certain feature refuse to return to the Golden Era.

Knowing that we removed the features and changes the community didn't like, massively advertised this (spending a lot of donation money on this), they still refuse to return.

They'd rather wait for a reset. Although the amount of rares in the Golden Era would be neglectable compared to the amount of players (1 ESW or 1 SB compared to a group of 20 to 30 players is useless and thus neglectable).

With the recent population drop from a week ago (losing about 50% of the pop we built the past 6 months) we felt the need to take the Banana route.

Opening a banana server will hopefully attract those back who refused to return, giving them a chance to start fresh and do it 100 times faster than in casual low rate server (aka Golden Era).

Hopefully this'll also encourage people to take a peek at the Golden Era and stay and play a bit over there too.

It's true that some people of the Golden Era will join the Banana server to see what it's like, yet we hope for a much larger influx from other (high rate) servers. Hopefully we can get the attention of players who never looked at nemesis because it's low rate and too slow. Hopefully those kind of people will come and try our Banana server.

Regardless, if you play Banana of the Golden Era, you're still getting the Nemesis experience of long term guaranteed hosting with admins and GMs who have many many many years of experience and a great knowledge and understanding of Helbreath. (And the little crazy twist of myself to add new balanced stuff to the game)

i think its being lazy to just up experience and drop rates,

why not get rid of some maps that are un-used or used very little or to hide and hunt without being attacked,

for example remove all back maps, ie garden and such maps, they arnt needed for experience when its so high and all items u can get from there u can get else where ie animal body parts,

a key way to maintain good pvp and player traffic is to force it into certain areas, ie extra drop in ml etc.

id also like to see mshield wants have 112 int requirement wars should not be able u use dk/tower/mshield n get such a bonus, also think tower shields should b taken out of bs and only as drops,

remove big pots from the drop rate have them only at shop, same with spg and pg potions, these should only b made via alchemy,

alchemy needs to be redone in general tho, maybe add 80% = x2 pots for the ingredients, just a few ideas, i think to just up the drop and xp just lazy and a waste of a good opportunity to get a good player base

i think its being lazy to just up experience and drop rates,

why not get rid of some maps that are un-used or used very little or to hide and hunt without being attacked,

for example remove all back maps, ie garden and such maps, they arnt needed for experience when its so high and all items u can get from there u can get else where ie animal body parts,

a key way to maintain good pvp and player traffic is to force it into certain areas, ie extra drop in ml etc.

id also like to see mshield wants have 112 int requirement wars should not be able u use dk/tower/mshield n get such a bonus, also think tower shields should b taken out of bs and only as drops,

remove big pots from the drop rate have them only at shop, same with spg and pg potions, these should only b made via alchemy,

alchemy needs to be redone in general tho, maybe add 80% = x2 pots for the ingredients, just a few ideas, i think to just up the drop and xp just lazy and a waste of a good opportunity to get a good player base

I think its a good idea forcing the PvP a little, maybe just have the cities, ml, gardens and apoc maps. As said above with the exp so high you don´t need a lot of maps for training without being bored, making the experience a little different from the Golden Era one