Sign in to follow this  
GeniuS

Dragonia's Ice Section

Dragonia's ice section is useless at the moment. Why you ask? Mostly because of map effects, but having to deal with two wyverns at the pit makes it worse. The map isn't too challenging or impossible, just missing incentive to hunt there. Something should be done to upgrade this section to same level with others.

One idea:

Replace another wyvern with twins(2-4)? Doesn't make the map easier, but at least people could hunt twins. Twins would still be tough because of map effects and wyvern giving support.

Discuss.

I'm open for suggestions. So you think that having only one wyvern would make it better to hunt wyvs in dragonia?

I'd also like to hear opinions on other sections of dragonia and possible changes we could make to improve the hunting of all areas.

So you think that having only one wyvern would make it better to hunt wyvs in dragonia?

I don't think anyone would be interested in hunting wyvern in Dragonia, when it's a lot harder than in Icebound, longer run/more tp cost etc..

My idea was more about accepting that wyvern isn't meant to be hunted in Dragonia and making ice section a pit of Twins with wyvern to annoy people.

So you think that having only one wyvern would make it better to hunt wyvs in dragonia?

I don't think anyone would be interested in hunting wyvern in Dragonia, when it's a lot harder than in Icebound, longer run/more tp cost etc..

My idea was more about accepting that wyvern isn't meant to be hunted in Dragonia and making ice section a pit of Twins with wyvern to annoy people.

The intention of the ice section of dragonia is to have a secondary location to hunt wyvern. A place which is further away, slightly harder but provides an easier way to hunt as no TWs must be lured away and the distance it takes to get there it should also decrease chances of being hunted down by enemies.

The intention of the ice section of dragonia is to have a secondary location to hunt wyvern. A place which is further away, slightly harder but provides an easier way to hunt as no TWs must be lured away and the distance it takes to get there it should also decrease chances of being hunted down by enemies.

Not working towards the intention.

Not working towards the intention.

Exactly why I'd like to hear your opinions and suggestions on this and on how to improve it to reach the intended goals.