Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Hero Set Needs To Be Got With Contribution

It would be nice if some of us could get the Hero set. Making it buyable with pure contribution would be fair, as its not possible to get more then a few eks a week. Like maybe 50k cont, or 100k cont, for the full set.

Edited by Iowa

You scared of Ninja ? whiteangel? POSEIDON << a guy who never enter ?? How much FH's have this server?? Cmon its so easy kill if all really fight.

Rodri I think he's trying to point out that with the server population ATM, there's no way for anyone to get FH...will take years

Ppl is right this cuz no 1 fights too much ppl enter and say "fights ? , ares ? elvs ? " no 1 answer cuz all are farming with that new skilz and olders too look at this i really moved of town for propose a new type of fights and give a little more fun to this server and only get 2 or 3 fighters on ares no more no 1 help no 1 do nothing (at least on my hours to play same as all argens) i say a lot of times some changes dislike me like a lot of ppl think like me but this change will be in the top 5 of worst changes ever made.

Ppl is right this cuz no 1 fights too much ppl enter and say "fights ? , ares ? elvs ? " no 1 answer cuz all are farming with that new skilz and olders too look at this i really moved of town for propose a new type of fights and give a little more fun to this server and only get 2 or 3 fighters on ares no more no 1 help no 1 do nothing (at least on my hours to play same as all argens) i say a lot of times some changes dislike me like a lot of ppl think like me but this change will be in the top 5 of worst changes ever made.

I fight all the time, this server has a great quest system, and hero should have been done with quests and contribution anyways. Now with 20 ppl on the hero cannot be about eks anymore.

The full hero set is for Full Heros! Want new set for quest? Send a suggestion for it.

Greats

what is a hero?

The full hero set is for Full Heros! Want new set for quest? Send a suggestion for it.

Greats

what is a hero?

This question answers!

A hero is someone who killed a lot of enemys in name of his nation.

Need to kill enemys to become a hero, not make quests!

Greats

what is a hero?

This question answers!

Needs to be enemies online in order to kill. The ek calibration for full hero was meant to be for 500+ server lol.

Make a

new set for quest

Edited by ulez

Greats

what is a hero?

This question answers!

Needs to be enemies online in order to kill. The ek calibration for full hero was meant to be for 500+ server lol.

Make a

new set for quest

i know. But no pupulation still not a good reason to give EK Hero set to Contrib Heros!

quest set, basicly a "Contrib Hero" is posible. with different advantages maybe.

But that still will not resolve low population.

Greats

what is a hero?

This question answers!

Make a

new set for quest

i know. But no pupulation still not a good reason to give EK Hero set to Contrib Heros!

quest set, basicly a "Contrib Hero" is posible. with different advantages maybe.

But that still will not resolve low population.

It will resolve me not having a hero set, which i desperately need. I only have 96 eks, ive been playing sense the d4 quest days. I had FH on nem2, so Im not the issue.

To resolve the population we need everyone to spam our link on reddit, fb, all theyre forums. Or get this game on steam somehow

Edited by Iowa

I don't think it's possible to get hero sets anymore. As said before, those amounts (hundreds of EK) were calibrated for a server with constantly hundreds of players online.

The armor could still be gotten with EK, but much less, maybe 30 to 50 per item. Or, EK rate needs to be raised 5-10x.

It is not possible to get hero sets on a server where 10-20 people play, and maybe a few of them are out gaining EK's every day.

Edited by Tywin

Then it will not be fair to people who already have it. Think about it. 10-20 you are exagerating, right now its averaging 30+. On crusades and held easy 40-50, things are getting better.

Edited by T-Pain

Then it will not be fair to people who already have it. Think about it. 10-20 you are exagerating, right now its averaging 30+. On crusades and held easy 40-50, things are getting better.

really no one has it anyways, so that doesnt matter.

Yes, but this is not rares we're talking about, this is about achievements. If a rare was made more common, that would be unfair towards people who already got them the hard way.

People who have hero items today got them when the server had much more players. It is simply not possible to get 500+ EK anymore because not enough people play the server.

Chances are the server would be shut down before you even reached 200 (and that could take years).

So as it stands, hero items are useless, because they cannot be obtained due to the low player base. Unless EK requirement is lower, or EK rate is higher to compensate for a lack of players.

I don't think it's possible to get hero sets anymore. As said before, those amounts (hundreds of EK) were calibrated for a server with constantly hundreds of players online.

The armor could still be gotten with EK, but much less, maybe 30 to 50 per item. Or, EK rate needs to be raised 5-10x.

It is not possible to get hero sets on a server where 10-20 people play, and maybe a few of them are out gaining EK's every day.

This is true. Fullhero set wasn't hard to obtain with hundreds of players. I wouldn't still make any big chances to it. Heroset is basically only end-game content Helbreath has and it should take time achieve! Only problem caused by FH's high EK requirements is laming.

This is true. Fullhero set wasn't hard to obtain with hundreds of players. I wouldn't still make any big chances to it. Heroset is basically only end-game content Helbreath has and it should take time achieve! Only problem caused by FH's high EK requirements is laming.

Laming and new-player abuse (laming). This was July 26th for Kakarot:

26 Jul 2014 2:56 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (235,134)

26 Jul 2014 2:50 PM whiteangel (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (221,102)

26 Jul 2014 2:35 PM whiteangel (180) Kakarot (180)

Aresden (158,201)

26 Jul 2014 12:57 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Aresden (112,99)

26 Jul 2014 12:41 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (61,311)

26 Jul 2014 11:52 AM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (197,239)

26 Jul 2014 11:24 AM ilhl (180) Kakarot (180)

Dungeon Lv2 (240,187)

26 Jul 2014 7:27 AM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180) Dungeon Lv2 (250,84)

Player SirElvine (= ilhl, Amigato, TamingCat) is /pf and /tgt Kakarot over all maps 6 times in one day. This is laming folks.

Edited by ulez

Laming and new-player abuse (laming). This was July 26th for Kakarot:

26 Jul 2014 2:56 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (235,134)

26 Jul 2014 2:50 PM whiteangel (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (221,102)

26 Jul 2014 2:35 PM whiteangel (180) Kakarot (180)

Aresden (158,201)

26 Jul 2014 12:57 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Aresden (112,99)

26 Jul 2014 12:41 PM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (61,311)

26 Jul 2014 11:52 AM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180)

Middleland (197,239)

26 Jul 2014 11:24 AM ilhl (180) Kakarot (180)

Dungeon Lv2 (240,187)

26 Jul 2014 7:27 AM SirElvine (180) Kakarot (180) Dungeon Lv2 (250,84)

Player SirElvine (= ilhl, Amigato, TamingCat) is /pf and /tgt Kakarot over all maps 6 times in one day. This is laming folks.

This is why the heroset should be got with contribution. Killing new players makes new players quit.

TBH, if sirelv is ban, we could decrease at least 50% of new players quitting, well the other 50% are elvs and we respect them.

Yes, but this is not rares we're talking about, this is about achievements. If a rare was made more common, that would be unfair towards people who already got them the hard way.

People who have hero items today got them when the server had much more players. It is simply not possible to get 500+ EK anymore because not enough people play the server.

Chances are the server would be shut down before you even reached 200 (and that could take years).

So as it stands, hero items are useless, because they cannot be obtained due to the low player base. Unless EK requirement is lower, or EK rate is higher to compensate for a lack of players.

Couldn't have said it any better. Achieving FH with current # of players = 3000-5000 EKs by early server standards. If anything it's unfair to the people who couldn't scorp hero with 100+ online.

TBH, if sirelv is ban, we could decrease at least 50% of new players quitting, well the other 50% are elvs and we respect them.

Lamer, puller, and town betrayer... cockroach. 100% needs ban.

Edited by ulez