Sign in to follow this  
apestosito

Who Says Nemesis Died?

It invites you to play sade the day Saturday and Sunday Heldenian where there are more connected to the server.

And if you insist on being so hard on their opinions follow your path with a server that is more active as you like XD.

62 on today.......

Olympia players are playing here until Cleroth is forced to wipe... When it is... population will go back to 15

62 on today.......

Olympia players are playing here until Cleroth is forced to wipe... When it is... population will go back to 15

good they gonna learn what this a serious server and how the *censored* fight

62 on today.......

he has been talking about this wipe for over a year. He's busy playing LoL, he doesnt give a shit abt olympia, there will never be a wipe on that server

62 on today.......

he has been talking about this wipe for over a year. He's busy playing LoL, he doesnt give a shit abt olympia, there will never be a wipe on that server

Yet olympia is still more populated than here... wonder why lol.... the olympia community is learning that they will need to migrate from the server so donations stop pouring in over there and will force cleroth to wipe to regain its numbers.

62 on today.......

Yet olympia is still more populated than here... wonder why lol.... the olympia community is learning that they will need to migrate from the server so donations stop pouring in over there and will force cleroth to wipe to regain its numbers.

He's waiting for ppl to leave so he can close it without ppl crying. Get over it.

62 on today.......

He's waiting for ppl to leave so he can close it without ppl crying. Get over it.

interesting point... i doubt he will want to close a server that I'm sure hes profited generously from. but what do i know? you seem to know so much

OMG 800 hp? nowonder elvs dont die! oh wait some do, lol

here's something for you guys, couple days back elvs called me bullshit for actually getting to abby saying no way we did it with only like 20 max on server.

Here

Nemesis20140417_082001_Abaddon000_zps10b

Edited by KeNZo

OMG 800 hp? nowonder elvs dont die! oh wait some do, lol

here's something for you guys, couple days back elvs called me bullshit for actually getting to abby saying no way we did it with only like 20 max on server.

Here

Nemesis20140417_082001_Abaddon000_zps10b

LOL! Vit freak!, nice one on abby, i know its old but did it die?