Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 18/05/2014

Today we're taking a big step forward in the development of a better, faster and smoother Nemesis!

With the new networking code deployment of today we want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the improvements firsthand.

We have promised a PvP Event, and we will hold this event in the near future! - We want to give the new update some time to recover population before we dive into a PvP Event :)

We've also added in some other convenience stuff and bug fixed in this patch.

Patch Notes:

* Added: Network improvements (using UDP through instead of TCP for playing) -> For those who use a proxy server to play, also proxy UDP ports!

* Added: /traderep+ and /traderep- command to safely trade rep with other players without a risk of being scammed. (trade must occur within 60 seconds)

* Added: Aplocalypse Boss monster (aka Abaddon) has gained immunity to Protection spells.

* Added: Damage AddUp - damage dealt within 300ms of eachother is added up (this'll show total dmg of multi-hit spells like Blizzard, ESW, MMM, etc...)

* Added: Damage AddUp displays in Orange to distinguish it from normal damage.

* Added: Damage AddUp "Critical!" displays when total damage is over 250 (single damage critical still has threshold of 128).

* Fixed: Protection spells couldn't be casted on friendly players when PvP is disabled.

* Fixed: Drop modifier of summon owner didn't get applied for Crusade Summons.

* Fixed: Crusade Summons didn't properly listen to player commands (/tgt, /hold, etc...)

* Fixed: Damage above 40 (Damage-Move aka "Fly damage") didn't show up when paralyzed.

This new update really sux. If you get paraed as mage you cant even try to get out becouse cant cast over +40dmg. Becouse of this and so freaking more things im going to olympia. Bye!

White can you fix the wh disappear and not being able to run on that hex once someone logs out?

Can you explain the bugs in detail please?

What does wrong in the WH? what you mean by "disapear" ?

And what's the issue with run on what? a hex? on logout? please explain, i'm confused...

when you dc or some dc on some spot That spot its Bug and cant run about that , you must allways do recall or get away of SS for fix it.

when you dc or some dc on some spot That spot its Bug and cant run about that , you must allways do recall or get away of SS for fix it.

Thanks for explaining this part. I've looked into it, found the bug, squashed it with my giant bug-fix-hammer and it's now gone ;)

make a test with guild scroll , was same bug of that when you "chug" contri scroll appear when u recall/ reconect .

I don't understand thisone?

when you eat guild contri scroll you reconnect???

make a test with guild scroll , was same bug of that when you "chug" contri scroll appear when u recall/ reconect .

basicly he means he need to recconect to see real actual contri. Visual update bug./

basicly he means he need to recconect to see real actual contri. Visual update bug./

If you have CTRL+G open, it won't update. Just close dialog and re-open it... (I tested this, and contri got updated for me)

This new update really sux. If you get paraed as mage you cant even try to get out becouse cant cast over +40dmg. Becouse of this and so freaking more things im going to olympia. Bye!

Bai meng.

+40 hits break cast on para? Can White comment is this on purpose or an accidental "feature"?

To be

+40 hits break cast on para? Can White comment is this on purpose or an accidental "feature"?

To be honest this was always a bug, programmers never fix it,any hit on para should break cast.

To be

To be honest this was always a bug, programmers never fix it,any hit on para should break cast.

In this update we fixed the fact that damage over 40 dmg was not shown when someone was paralyzed (or hold-object'ed or slept).

This creates the side effect cancelling your cast because when you receive damage, you're being "stunned" and casting is cancelled.

The effect of damage cancelling cast has always been present, it just becomes more apparent (annoying?) when being paralyzed.

To be

The effect of damage cancelling cast has always been present, it just becomes more apparent (annoying?) when being paralyzed.

Earlier when you got hit 40+ when para'd you were still able to finish to cast. I think this is a big change. Maybe some _MAGE_ who actually still plays here could comment on this?

Earlier when you got hit 40+ when para'd you were still able to finish to cast. I think this is a big change. Maybe some _MAGE_ who actually still plays here could comment on this?

Yes, because it was a bug which didn't display damage...

But we (a couple of player testers and me) have been conducting tests in the test server regarding paralyze and there will be a change in this at the next update.

In the next update the weapon stun rates will be taken into account, meaning that during paralyze certain weapons have less chance to stun so mages should be able to finish their casts occasionally (depending on how hard they're being stunned).

another think to see its on crusade , with a simple bow fire bow dire bow you can stun allways and the dmg of Dark elf more this kind of stun its a crazynes , dunno abouth code numbers about this but if with this conection its amazing need code a few things again like this list

1)Disable security of +3 (in case of this still up Increase DK endu 3 min of pvp or fight vs bbh's and all gone but war got mr protection )

2)Disable MR protection on wars

3)Enable TP on Saturday / Sunday TP's to RML E / LML A (Server need fights if no fights no 1 plays )

4)Create a new map like DUNGEON NEWBIE to teach new players hunt or raid (with low lvl boss like troll , cyc ogre , and 1 demon 1 GG 1 HC ) to show how it its but in this map give +50 exp with NO DROPS << just gold and pots drop nothing more and in this map dont give ek like BI

5) New Quest System (this deserve a new topic on suggestion to read what ppl think )

I hope white you can stand what i say that 5 things dont break storyline of what you deploy = )

Sign in to follow this