Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Sometimes We Forget To Thank.

I just want to take time off of my day and thank Perry for always keeping it real outside shop. Sometimes she is the blow and *censored*s shit up but she has a nice heart and I know she doesnt know how to ek but she tries to help. Also I went to send a big shoutout to Shop Keeper for keeping it 100 with her price deals. If it wasnt for her, all you nikkaz would get murked asap.

Shout outs to them for keeping it a buck . srs.

I WANT TO THANK DEVLIN FOR PULLING OUR HAIR WHEN MOVING RANDOMLY AND *censored*ING IT UP WHEN WE WERE BOXING OUTSIDE ELVINE WAREHOUSE, GETTING INSIDE THE BOX AND MAKING ELVS SPAWN 2 COORDS OUT, THANKS ALOT DEVLIN WE LOVE YOU *censored*ING RASCAL BUDDY

I ALSO WANT TO THANK MAGICTOWER KEEPER FOR SELLING US THE GREAT CELEBRATING LIGHT SO WE CAN CELEBRATE WHEN PR0 ITENX DROP OR WHEN WE EK IN SADE (COZ ENEMIES IN SADE CANT READ US SO I CAST CELEBRATING LIGHT WHEN I KILL THEM) AND ALSO FOR ARMOR BREAK AND FOR EARTHWORM STRIKE AND FOR TREMOR, THANKS MATE!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO

Devlin is elvine. If you think about it, look. (D)evlin (E)evlin Same letters but the D is there to replace it. It is why the coders put the D because Devlins wants the D always Srs.

*censored*!!!! :unsure: :unsure: PRETTY SCARING AJHJAHJAHJAHJA INDEED TRUE KEVIN :lol: NEVER THOUGHT IT LIKE THAT! WHAT A *censored*ING SPY AJHAJHJAAHJA