Sign in to follow this  
KeNZo

Heldenian Twice A Week, Sade Timing To Be Adjusted Asap

Hi GM,

I understand there's a lot of things to be taken care of, but please kindly adjust this if possible as held and some sades are way too late or too early for us.

I would advise schedule as below ;-

Monday - Summon Event

Tuesday - Crusade

Wednesday - Heldenian

Thursday - Crusade

Friday - Crusade

Saturday - Crusade

Sunday - Heldenian

Currently, we have new players daily and would be nice to have more sades,held,events. I understand having four crusades weekly is over kill but bare in mind, hardly any same player would be able to attend all four weekly. Having four sades provides diff players from diff time zones to attend it.

At times i only get to attend sade once a week and haven't been able to attend held for the past 3 weeks. Instead of having 1 event for that week and to match everyone time zone is impossible, but having 4 events with 4 diff time zones will help a lot.

I would also suggest ML tp available always even for losing town however with a fee of 10k+- gold, this would great for big fights on going in ml and also helps the balance in gold economy.

Please advice, thanks.

KeNZo

Edited by KeNZo

I agree with this being implemented, I hope GM's can make a few changes and take into account that it would greatly benefit

the game and work towards building a better population. That being said it would be great and exciting to attract new players

and give them real good reasons why nemesis is in my opinion the current #1 server and worth every moment of it.

Small changes always surprisingly provide the best outcome

- Certain days 1 or twice a week for summon events set

- make scavenger hunt more active/productive and have someone monitor the winners and ensure prizes/rewards are as promised

- perhaps even once a week a active GM online ( prefer weekends) to observe what we are lacking in server

and or missing that would greatly increase the population and or take time to answer and any quick enquiries/ acknowledge any small bugs etc.

- Crusade and Hed to be organised least twice per week at acceptable timezones were more action takes place

- set some vital tps availble permanently even if lost hed/sade for eg, Middle land mine tp, as a lot fights take place and running everywhere just sucks =p

I do not expect everything to be implented as above, however if some form of acknowledge is being made, I would greatly appreciate it and

im sure the members and players of HB nemesis community will support this idea knowing and add more suggestions.

I am very thankful for what our GameMasters have done thus far and sometimes i feel they don't seem to get enough credit for their hard work.

I looking forward to a fair response and perhaps even a poll to place votes to see where we can work on.

El RedApple nem2!

Hi GM,

I understand there's a lot of things to be taken care of, but please kindly adjust this if possible as held and some sades are way too late or too early for us.

Monday - Summon Event

Tuesday - Crusade

Wednesday - Heldenian

Thursday - Crusade

Friday - Crusade

Saturday - Crusade

Sunday - Heldenian

Currently, we have new players daily and would be nice to have more sades,held,events. I understand having four crusades weekly is over kill but bare in mind, hardly any same player would be able to attend all four weekly. Having four sades provides diff players from diff time zones to attend it.

At times i only get to attend sade once a week and haven't been able to attend held for the past 3 weeks. Instead of having 1 event for that week and to match everyone time zone is impossible, but having 4 events with 4 diff time zones will help a lot.

I would also suggest ML tp available always even for losing town however with a fee of 10k+- gold, this would great for big fights on going in ml and also helps the balance in gold economy.

Please advice, thanks.

KeNZo

I agree with this being implemented, I hope GM's can make a few changes and take into account that it would greatly benefit

the game and work towards building a better population. That being said it would be great and exciting to attract new players

and give them real good reasons why nemesis is in my opinion the current #1 server and worth every moment of it.

- make scavenger hunt more active/productive and have someone monitor the winners and ensure prizes/rewards are as promised

- perhaps even once a week a active GM online ( prefer weekends) to observe what we are lacking in server

and or missing that would greatly increase the population and or take time to answer and any quick enquiries/ acknowledge any small bugs etc.

- Crusade and Hed to be organised least twice per week at acceptable timezones were more action takes place

- set some vital tps availble permanently even if lost hed/sade for eg, Middle land mine tp, as a lot fights take place and running everywhere just sucks =p

I do not expect everything to be implented as above, however if some form of acknowledge is being made, I would greatly appreciate it and

im sure the members and players of HB nemesis community will support this idea knowing and add more suggestions.

I am very thankful for what our GameMasters have done thus far and sometimes i feel they don't seem to get enough credit for their hard work.

I looking forward to a fair response and perhaps even a poll to place votes to see where we can work on.

El RedApple nem2!

agree on all

Hi GM,

Monday - Summon Event

Tuesday - Crusade

Wednesday - Heldenian

Thursday - Crusade

Friday - Crusade

Saturday - Crusade

Sunday - Heldenian

Please advice, thanks.

KeNZo

El RedApple nem2!

agree on all

Agree on all x 2

Should take in account that each crusades' and heldenians' prizes should last same amount of time. Winning these events is highly effected by timezones so KeNZo's schedule is kind of flawed. Let me explain.

First crusade would be on Tuesday, let's say on Asian timezone, most likely the side who has more Asian players will win. They get to have crusade prizes for 2 days ( from Tuesday to Thursday ).

Winning the crusade on Thursday though would only give benefit for a single day.

I hope everyone got my point. Otherwise I agree with the suggestion :)

I would agree on Pwna abt that, however i suggest we adjust the timing to be schedule according to hours from a sade to another and adjust it accordingly.

Even current sade prize is not beneficial to all due to, Tuesday and Thursday sades give benefit for 2 days, however Saturday sades give prize winner from Saturday till Tuesday.

My proposal would be to add heldenian on wednesday first and review on the plausible schedule for sades later on.

Edited by KeNZo

Old system back 3 sade per week 1 held sunday and all TPS reward on heldenian , focus all ppl at least on 1 day for a few hrs maybe that "change" some ppl and get back again.

Yes, but the timing have to change slighty, bare in mind that any players from asia time zone cant attend the held due to time zone diff. It's 4am my time and next day is Monday which i would have to go work at 9am, basically i would be attending Heldenian twice a year then. Since Nemesis 2 had heldenian twice a week, we should implement that as well.

Trust me Rodri, if held is 4am Argentina time and you gotta wake up to work at 8am, you will make noise too.