Sign in to follow this  
DamaBlanca

New Comand

Can create new comand like /showweather or some like that too see if its sunny day - night cuz i mostly plas as low details and cant differenc that.

and other thing will really great get new sprites .

Cheers!

from 00:00:00 to 00:29:59 is DAY

from 00:30:00 to :00:59:59 is NIGHT

but i guess its bugged coz DAYLIGHT finishes at 00:40's so its 20 mins night and 40 mins day

Edited by alkaholik

in nemesis 2 there was 40 mins night and 20 mins daylight

in nemesis 2 there was 40 mins night and 20 mins daylight

that was a bug that got in with code refactoring and was never noticed until a player once reported it.

In maps who observe day and night, yes.

But maps like dungeons don't observe this and it's night in there I believe.

i owned a darkexecutor in nemesis 2 which i got clearing firewyverns in abby map and while training at cf pit i could CLEARLY notice the dmg difference between /showservertime, also i believe that ML has some magical old korean secret super hidden code regarding darkexec/lightningblade as i could do some really nice damage while in-there but could NOT break my dmg record in any other maps :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: lol its nonsense creating disadvantage...anyways should be 50% 50% as both weapons have +4 physical dmg during that timezone, if anyone agrees pl0x post... ^_^

Well if there are two weapons that are meant to be +4 damage during night and daytime respectively, then yes daytime and night time should be evenly balanced.

If ALL maps would observe day/night time, it should be 50/50.

But as some maps don't observe day or night time and have a fixed mode (dungeons have this!), the unbalance in the maps that do observe it is made up for in maps that don't.

code my request plz lets proof if its all rgiht , and yea give 30 min day and 30 min night or make more rare 1 of those swords +4 and +5 dmg

code my request plz lets proof if its all rgiht , and yea give 30 min day and 30 min night or make more rare 1 of those swords +4 and +5 dmg

making 30 min day and 30 min night will give one sword the advantage in dungeons... because they don't observe day/night time and are always in a fixed mode.

So if it's 50/50, it's still unbalanced vs dungeons. That's why it's 66/33 as certain maps don't observe it, thus balancing it back to 50/50.

Using LB in dungeons is disadvantage... as it's always dark there... so to balance LB vs DE, you get more day time on other maps that observe night/day times.

since WHEN this "fixed mode" was implemented? :wacko: i'm 100% sure i had different damages in D2 depending on the servertime back in N2...

since WHEN this "fixed mode" was implemented? :wacko: i'm 100% sure i had different damages in D2 depending on the servertime back in N2...

according to the korean comments:

v2.20 2002-12-20

aka, a very long time ago...

givme a dark and lighting blade. i test for free =)

^