Sign in to follow this  
Sn0WDr4gon

Hows Everybody Doing?

Hi there,

It's been a long time... Felt a bit nostalgic and decided to login again. Are there still people around from the "good old days"? Pfah, I spent so much time on the forums, keeping it organized, being one evil angry bastard. I'm sure some of you still have horrible memories of that as I still firmly believe I hold the Nemesis forum ban record, my apologies. Good to see Nemesis is still around!

@ Sexy: You still around here? How are you doing lor? :)

@ scatterp: If you're still around, my apologies for my behaviour, I wasn't exactly "peaceful" back then

@ farjat: You running the show these days? haha

PS: Sexy, I recall owning you back in the day!

2rorewx.jpg

Edit: Ooh, even found a sig I made you back then

2zs1nuu.jpg

Former Mr. Forum Security, Sn0W[GM] :)

Edited by Sn0WDr4gon

Hi Snow! Nice to meet ya :D

You're a GM from before my era... and that era started in june 2008, so that is quite a while already :o

Sexy and scatterp arn't really around anymore, they pop in once a year or something to say hi and leave after a day again xD

Farjat kinda does run the show around here until I worked my way up the ladder and now run the show with him side by side :D

Farjat mainly cocerns with community and advisory on the nemesis trajectory where I mainly do the game designing (new features etc) and game coding.

I bet you did an awesome job back in the days, these days our forum admin is Jing, he runs the circus to keep everyone tamed and in line around the forums ;)

If you want to catch up on the past years, feel free to give us a call :)

Regards,

White[GM] - Nemesis Admin & Coder

Heloo Snow!!

Yes im still here!!

Lorraine and scatterp not around, but i always have contact them.

The one is lost is Hunter, nothing about him :(

Hey snow well yes on behalf of the characters mentioned above and their respective roles on what they do,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is YuCky and I'm an aresden warrior.

I run Elvine and Aresdens map :) Hope to catch you on the elvine side.

Edited by YUCK

Hi Snow! Nice to meet ya :D

You're a GM from before my era... and that era started in june 2008, so that is quite a while already :o

Sexy and scatterp arn't really around anymore, they pop in once a year or something to say hi and leave after a day again xD

Farjat kinda does run the show around here until I worked my way up the ladder and now run the show with him side by side :D

Farjat mainly cocerns with community and advisory on the nemesis trajectory where I mainly do the game designing (new features etc) and game coding.

I bet you did an awesome job back in the days, these days our forum admin is Jing, he runs the circus to keep everyone tamed and in line around the forums ;)

If you want to catch up on the past years, feel free to give us a call :)

Regards,

White[GM] - Nemesis Admin & Coder

Likewise :)

I suppose I am. Heck, I go way back to the time when Sexy was running global-dimension.org. Oh how I miss those times :( I think that was around 2003.

It's a shame really. My "relationship" with scatterp has always been tense and due to my, well, to put it bluntly, messed up temper back then we aren't on good terms unfortunately. I always liked Lorraine, I recall having sent her a letter at one point haha.

Hehe yeah, farjat is the right person for that :P

An awesome job? Haha, looking back on it, I probably was the worst of the worst. True, I had a fair share of great moments. But I was pretty... extreme. It was either really great or really horrible. And when it was horrible, I was a horrible *censored*. scatterp knows all about it.

Heloo Snow!!

Yes im still here!!

Lorraine and scatterp not around, but i always have contact them.

The one is lost is Hunter, nothing about him :(

Haha, I already noticed your prominent role. Great to see you're still here! :) Hunter is gone? I guess people tend to move one. Maybe he'll stumble on this forum just like I did. Or maybe not... The internet has changed a lot!

Hey snow well yes on behalf of the characters mentioned above and their respective roles on what they do,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is YuCky and I'm an aresden warrior.

I run Elvine and Aresdens map :) Hope to catch you on the elvine side.

Haha, no you won't find me on the Elvine side. Aresden all the way. All my characters were Aresden. I had an Aresden warrior and an Aresden mage. I don't recall the name of my Aresden warrior, but my mage was called Exhile :)

Haha, I already noticed your prominent role. Great to see you're still here! Hunter is gone? I guess people tend to move one. Maybe he'll stumble on this forum just like I did. Or maybe not... The internet has changed a lot!

I'm afraid we won't see Hunter anymore :( There were rumors that he had cancer...

Nice to hear back from you snow.

I had the honor to be the first GM to meet Lorraine and Scatterp in real life... I met them both in 2008.

Later on in 2010 Farjat visited europe and I met up with him and we both visited Lorraine (for me 2nd time visiting her).

Both times were pleasant and great to meet the bad-*censored* creators/owners of nemesis back then.

About hunter... unfortunately he vanished into thin air leaving us a quite negative feeling as the last we heard from him, he was dealing with cancer (march 2010 with last info and a last account access on october 2010 but no info unfortunately) ...

So we actually fear the worst for hunter that he may have passed away :( although we hope he didn't and will find us sooner or later...

Recently (Jan 2014) I tried to track him with information related to him that's over 6 years old, but never heard back from the people in the USA who were "going to let me know something"...

Being the worst of the worst? I don't think it gets worse than me lol... the entire community hates me (because I never make them what they ask lol) and thinks I'm a (quoted from the community) "butthurt *censored*" xD

If you want to catch up, we also actively advertise and bring news through facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/hbnemeint ), get in touch with the admins of the page (Farjat and me) and we could set up a chat (by FB or skype) :p

Hi Sn0W, I too felt a bit nostalgic and have been browsing the forums, reading old threads, god do I miss the Nem of old and all those that made it so blardy awesome to play, but it seems that they all have gone, I miss all my buddies (foul mouths and all!).

I started to download the game and then cancelled it, I cannot remember my login details and then I remembered about the full char wipe, my lovely characters no longer exsist and I do not have the time to start again :(

Is Nimba still around? I miss that guy, as well as Donnie and Nutz (many many others as well, even an enemy Ares Lexus!).

As for Hunter, reading what some think may have happened to him is very upsetting, I certainly hope that isn't the case, he was a cool dude!

Dang, I don't even remember Sexy being in my guild. Shows how terrible of a guild leader I was.

There aren't too many recognizable "old names" left around here. Some of us still post on the forum every once in awhile.

Rayne - I don't think anyone is in contact with Nimda anymore. Haven't heard from Donnie either, but I remember him popping in within the past 2-3 years maybe. Nutz wasn't really around that long and I barely even remember the name.

Dang, I don't even remember Sexy being in my guild. Shows how terrible of a guild leader I was.

There aren't too many recognizable "old names" left around here. Some of us still post on the forum every once in awhile.

Rayne - I don't think anyone is in contact with Nimda anymore. Haven't heard from Donnie either, but I remember him popping in within the past 2-3 years maybe. Nutz wasn't really around that long and I barely even remember the name.

Awww bugger, might try Msn and see if I still have them on there :)

Nuts was around for quite awhile.

I miss Nem, but I think its changed too much for my old mind to handle lol.

Does King & Trin still play?

Hai Rayne and HAI synz

Rayne i remember your name. I was on nem1 too as ReaveR, i still play. Nice to see you still show interest for the game. :)

And Synz, shame on you now remembering Sexy in guild lol. But then again, we had many different guilds.

Divine, Electus Pauci, Krazy Fingers, we r edited, etc.

Besides Sexy, I recall even Hunter being in Divine matter of fact on his player character.

Shame due to the amount of time passed I don't own the folder of screenshots anymore. Definetly some hilarious and epic stuffs on there.

Cheerz

Hai Rayne and HAI synz

Rayne i remember your name. I was on nem1 too as ReaveR, i still play. Nice to see you still show interest for the game. :)

And Synz, shame on you now remembering Sexy in guild lol. But then again, we had many different guilds.

Divine, Electus Pauci, Krazy Fingers, we r edited, etc.

Besides Sexy, I recall even Hunter being in Divine matter of fact on his player character.

Shame due to the amount of time passed I don't own the folder of screenshots anymore. Definetly some hilarious and epic stuffs on there.

Cheerz

Oh Hunter was definitely in Divine, because we both ran that guild (him probably more than I in the latter days of it being a guild). Good old Justice.

He probably let her in. Like 85% of Aresden was in it at one point...that was horrible. Couldn't stand the people fighting in guild chat all day.

Hiya, I do remember you ReaveR, god do I miss Nem1, I used to have so much fun on there, even with my crappy pc and dialup lol, I remember at the worst point everytime there was a spawn I'd lag out, that was not fun lol, luckily I was normally with someone so always got invized :D

I always have and always will love Nem, I wish that all my mates still played, but it seems everyone has moved on , I think I am getting VERY old as I have been reminising about Nem and Runescape (lol I know) classic, both games I had an utter blast playing!

Oh well, this old lady better go and tend to the kids, maybe one day I will play again.

Hello Snow, Hello Nemesis staff and Hello Nemesis Community :)

King & Trinity played few months Nemesis V.2

I tried to contact Hunter's son once (Facebook) but he didnt reply my PM. Its not like i dont want to stay positive, but no matter of what Hunter would always return and post something, send a PM or contact you by msn...

I remember there were great people like Cakes, xColoOox, Cidny, Warmen, etc.

Players like Darkramza, Koro, Darkness_ and Vday who you should avoid... The global trash talk of Malakai days :wub: ... The 1 minute raid.

When Dangerous (Pichu) would come with any crazy story to Scat and Scat was such a nice guy who would believe him :D . Dangerous was like 12 years old, probably now he is married with kids lol.

The flirt between Gargazol_ and Lexus... Till he realized Gargazol_ was not exactly a girl.

Or the days when Hunter would kill a TW and give you the drop if it was your birthday, and players would suddenly have their birthday once a week :D

Nemesis 1 was not as good as Nemesis 2 or 3 but it was really funny :wub:

Good job White GM and Nemesis Staff on the updates.

Hello Snow, Hello Nemesis staff and Hello Nemesis Community :)

King & Trinity played few months Nemesis V.2

I tried to contact Hunter's son once (Facebook) but he didnt reply my PM. Its not like i dont want to stay positive, but no matter of what Hunter would always return and post something, send a PM or contact you by msn...

I remember there were great people like Cakes, xColoOox, Cidny, Warmen, etc.

Players like Darkramza, Koro, Darkness_ and Vday who you should avoid... The global trash talk of Malakai days :wub: ... The 1 minute raid.

When Dangerous (Pichu) would come with any crazy story to Scat and Scat was such a nice guy who would believe him :D . Dangerous was like 12 years old, probably now he is married with kids lol.

The flirt between Gargazol_ and Lexus... Till he realized Gargazol_ was not exactly a girl.

Or the days when Hunter would kill a TW and give you the drop if it was your birthday, and players would suddenly have their birthday once a week :D

Nemesis 1 was not as good as Nemesis 2 or 3 but it was really funny :wub:

Good job White GM and Nemesis Staff on the updates.

all true lool

Wow, both snow and elg posting in the same topic!

Anyways, I do actually remember you, Snow, though you probably never knew of me at the time. I used to play in Damnation on Muta/wutafreek (still have both those char names) and became a GM after White did. Because I kept bugging farjat so much about changes to the forum he made me a forum admin, guess it was a good choice. :P

Anyways, I think the others covered it all but not really too many old players still around, sadly. Hopefully we'll find something out soon about Hunter, I really miss the guy. He's the one who first suggested me to be a GM...I helped him with translating sometimes for the Spanish players, and he always thought I spoke English, Spanish, and Portuguese - I still have no idea why he thought I could speak that last one. He was always a little crazy. :lol:

I miss the old times of Nemesis 1, but things come and go like always!