Sign in to follow this  
JuggzAlright

Nemesis Pvp Event

Set up a small old school event. Throw the players that are playing at the moment a bone.

We understand you're working on the coding for better pvp events. But it's been months since we have heard the same story.

Just throw an ordinary pvp event, make it interesting by including items that don't change everyday play style.

Maybe a dye, resurection wand ect.

Us the players have been asking for quite a while now, considerate it. Just in the meantime while you get all the coding done.

I know you're thinking that you'd rather spend those 4 hours figuring out the coding.....

I'm not asking for you to have these old school pvp events every week or month. Just once, the server needs it.

Please think about it

Agree, just a old school normal pvp event at Arena for the mean time. Only mass players on like 40+ are during crusade and held, pvp events will boost up more players.

I'm so glad this was posted, the ideas stated are appropriate and agree with what has been mentioned above, some more action displayed will help the growth of nemesis.

I sincerely hope all game asters consider the ideas above and please give a appropriate answer in response

Thank you for time

El Redapple puto

Any gm is free to host a small scale one for a couple stones if they like.

If you're bored hearing about tournaments, you should perhaps consider helping to test it. Without the player's effort I can't finish it. I need to test a range of x vs x combinations now to ensure tournaments behave and score accordingly in these type of events.

If you put effort in testing, I will ensure pvp events that'll blow you mind once the system is in place.

If you're bored hearing about tournaments, you should perhaps consider helping to test it. Without the player's effort I can't finish it. I need to test a range of x vs x combinations now to ensure tournaments behave and score accordingly in these type of events.

If you put effort in testing, I will ensure pvp events that'll blow you mind once the system is in place.

White, but the problem is there is no active GM in game to host any event..

Hey Alright/Juggz, In other words he is saying your awesome post of a suggestion is garbage.

I'm just saying I won't do one myself. The idea is good, but I will not do it unless the system designed to do it is in place.

I have a suggestion for you, if you want more people to help you for this coding, stop by after crusades and heldenians. More players are on then than ever all week.

I even have another clever solution/suggestion for you lol. One that pleases you and the players simultaneously

You can set up an old school pvp event.... lets say a month from now.

The ONLY people allowed you join the pvp event are those that have helped you test and spent time with you at least one hour or so before the date of the pvp event.

You'll not only get more people to pitch in with the testing, while also promote the pvp event.

There will be. beta exclusive pvp events once the system is in place. This was already announced earlier previous test sessions.

Juggz, you have to be careful not to make too much sense when talking to White, he'll come way out of left field with some crazy shit when he reads an argument that's 100% sound.

Here, baby steps for White, let's start with this:

stop by after crusades and heldenians. More players are on then than ever all week.

Edited by ulez