Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 23/02/2014

We've made some minor tweaks and bugfixes as following:

- Fixed: Issue with corrupted items - short overflow

- Fixed: Global Chat coming from a different game server could still be read by the opposing nation during crusade

- Fixed: A bug in Guild Warehouse Deposit and Logs

- Fixed: Twins have their angels restored accordingly.

- Fixed: Taming a high level monster (100%+ taming requirement) with multiple low-level tamers didn't work correctly.
- Fixed: Portal Colors didn't appear correctly and looked very ugly, they've now been corrected to display the correct colors.
- Fixed: Alchemy items are now assigned appropriate IDs so they can be sold on the AH and put in the Web WH.
- Fixed: Bug in the taming formula for Ranked mobs below 50%.
- Fixed: Display bug in Summon Event dialog.
[Edit]
- Fixed: Client crash upon dragging and releasing items when the bag is in the bottom-right corner
- Fixed: Visual "Enemy" display issue (incorrectly implemented feature from pvp tournaments)
[edit 03/03/2014]
- Fixed: Equip bug with Inventory
[edit2 @ 03/03/2014]
- Fixed: Additional dialog issues that occurred from the previous fix.
[edit3 @ 04/03/2014]
- Fixed: Button clicking issue in shops and other dialogs.

after update i believe one of my accounts got hacked/bugged check ticket's inbox pls

Edited by alkaholik

+5% exp for monsters killed by mobs tammed plz

In theory you have that already.

If you tame a demon and go kill skeletons, you can kill a skeleton, your demon can kill one, thus you kill 2 skeletons in the same amount of time you'd kill one on your own, thus you have double drop chances ;)

Even if the demon would assist killing your skell, you'd kill it twice as fast because the demon deals damage as well, thus in the same time you'd kill one skel on your own, you and your demon could kill two skells, thus yet again double drop chance ;)

After todays changes client keeps crashing:

- Randomly when opening bag

- When clicking quest window on char info or when clicking an active quest to see progress.

after update i believe one of my accounts got hacked/bugged check ticket's inbox pls

Sign in to follow this