Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Instant Level 180 Added.

Hello!

This is to explain instant Level 180 Added. ONLY TO NEW CHARACTERS.

Once first logged, Betgginer Zone will automaticly gives u Fast Leveling Quests.

For manage/control/log reasons, we splitted them into a few ones.

The 1st one will make u level 19 fast.

The 2nd one will reward u with Lvl 140 or 180 Scrolls once u Choose town.

Once u get Lvl 180, the Dkset quests doesnt require for armor parts anymore.

All this is already added and active.

----------------------------------------------------

This is not done and under consideration:

Wonder about adding some GEAR to New created chars.

I can make Corrupted 30 Days BOUND items on new created chars. So they are not so Fresh Fish. And they Stay.

bound items cant be traded, dropped, selled, etc. So cant cheat with them.

Gear example:

berk + hose MR21% and DR 21% each part.

berk + hose + shield MP14% and HP 14% each part.

low damage ring

low necks

skill and Gold Boosters

I know as a basic Gear is kinda High. if we want Population, i think this is the only way.

We will not reset the server.

Agreed, sounds feasible.

And since they are bound, they wont have to worry about zem always and will tend to fight more during pvp.

I was thinking maybe 30 dias is too much for starter, better 15 days, what do you say?

Giving 30 days isnt much if that cause them to stay 30 days!!

Most fresh fish will probably quit early.

Or maybe 5k endu all parts till break dunno is fragile or bastard

giving based on endu make the items timeless.

We will have this items around next year if they dont remove them from WH.

Doing corrupted is like doing something that in 30 days the server will be clean of them. which is good.

Hello!

This is to explain instant Level 180 Added. ONLY TO NEW CHARACTERS.

Once first logged, Betgginer Zone will automaticly gives u Fast Leveling Quests.

For manage/control/log reasons, we splitted them into a few ones.

The 1st one will make u level 19 fast.

The 2nd one will reward u with Lvl 140 or 180 Scrolls once u Choose town.

Once u get Lvl 180, the Dkset quests doesnt require for armor parts anymore.

All this is already added and active.

----------------------------------------------------

This is not done and under consideration:

Wonder about adding some GEAR to New created chars.

I can make Corrupted 30 Days BOUND items on new created chars. So they are not so Fresh Fish. And they Stay.

bound items cant be traded, dropped, selled, etc. So cant cheat with them.

Gear example:

berk + hose MR21% and DR 21% each part.

berk + hose + shield MP14% and HP 14% each part.

low damage ring

low necks

skill and Gold Boosters

I know as a basic Gear is kinda High. if we want Population, i think this is the only way.

We will not reset the server.

Yes hook the players who click "mage" with an mp21 set that is corrupted for 30 days.. Leveling a mage with no mp gear is a pain in the butt.. its a reason for why I dont play mage.

And those who click warrior, some mr gear I think. Not quite sure, Probably hp gear.. Cant really think what would be reasonable for the warrior..

Regardless this is great for new players.

I also agree with your statement about increasing population with this.. 30 days is a good time for the players to get settled with the corrupted gear and further stay afterwards.

I'm behind this even though a new player now has better gear than ray-ban :P

not applied yet. But i guess can just make a rayban2 char also..

I'm behind this even though a new player now has better gear than ray-ban :P

not applied yet. But i guess can just make a rayban2 char also..

I would but I can't lose dk15! I will probably make a warrior.

en este momento es cuando cerras los ojos y cruzas los dedos mientras esperas.. ojala haya alguna novedad :P

cof Larguen los premios de las scavenger4 :xD

its cool to get new players. Just as and idea, i should make easyer getting magestics, its boring have a 180 char with dk0, specially on mages. its a good reason for quitting. and if mps are easy more time for battle and raid, etc. should be more funny.

byes

its cool to get new players. Just as and idea, i should make easyer getting magestics, its boring have a 180 char with dk0, specially on mages. its a good reason for quitting. and if mps are easy more time for battle and raid, etc. should be more funny.

byes

Exp rate in neme 3 is EXACTLY same as neme 2... no complains in neme 2... why complain now? cuz suddenly you need to work to get something?

I rather get the feeling that people are very lazy and don't want to put any effort into anything, but expect to have everything handed to them. To then complain that there is no reason to hunt because everyone has every item handed to them.

byes

Exp rate in neme 3 is EXACTLY same as neme 2... no complains in neme 2... why complain now? cuz suddenly you need to work to get something?

I rather get the feeling that people are very lazy and don't want to put any effort into anything, but expect to have everything handed to them. To then complain that there is no reason to hunt because everyone has every item handed to them.

My friend, just look how may ppl plays right now... something is not working. Dont compare nem1 with nem 2 or 3. This is other server, life change, server change, all is changing every day, why u keep comparing with something from the past. Dont be a fool, if u dont change u will have a 15 online server.

Im not trying to be rude, just reall. Call us lazy, or whatever, but still have 15 pp online. Things like lvling, magestics, skill should be easy, im not talking about fruit or 100% drop. im talking about thing to get more ppl.

byes

@javote: the thing that "get more people" IS fruit stuff... which we (the admins) don't care for in nemesis, we don't like helbreath banana, there are 100ths of hb bananas out there. easy things = fruit server.

Nemesis innovates and added many new things in the past and will continue doing so, that is our way of changing, by adding new stuff. Not by adding bananas, apples and oranges to the game. If you spend 5 minutes on 1 majestic, then everyone has DK15 in 1 hour of playing, then what is the point of having DK15? there wouldn't be a point to having it as everyone has it, so it becomes obsolete. As everyone has it, we could perhaps at that point delete the ability to upgrade DK weapons and automatically make them have the stats of DK15 items. Right now with effort required to obtain a majestic, the DK15 is special and sets you apart from others who don't have it. It gives you that little bit of advantage you could use in a fight, which feels great as you've put so much effort into it to have it. If everyone has it, then there is no advantage, no incentive, doesn't set you apart and doesn't feel great, it would make you feel empty and you'll be bored because it came instantly available to you, so you have no goal to play for, no incentive to play at all simply because you have nothing to play for.

@javote: the thing that "get more people" IS fruit stuff... which we (the admins) don't care for in nemesis, we don't like helbreath banana, there are 100ths of hb bananas out there. easy things = fruit server.

Nemesis innovates and added many new things in the past and will continue doing so, that is our way of changing, by adding new stuff. Not by adding bananas, apples and oranges to the game. If you spend 5 minutes on 1 majestic, then everyone has DK15 in 1 hour of playing, then what is the point of having DK15? there wouldn't be a point to having it as everyone has it, so it becomes obsolete. As everyone has it, we could perhaps at that point delete the ability to upgrade DK weapons and automatically make them have the stats of DK15 items. Right now with effort required to obtain a majestic, the DK15 is special and sets you apart from others who don't have it. It gives you that little bit of advantage you could use in a fight, which feels great as you've put so much effort into it to have it. If everyone has it, then there is no advantage, no incentive, doesn't set you apart and doesn't feel great, it would make you feel empty and you'll be bored because it came instantly available to you, so you have no goal to play for, no incentive to play at all simply because you have nothing to play for.

I hope ur way be the best for nemesis. My best wish on it. full support, i hope time dont giveme the right

dk15 is pro weapon?i think no,its just a rubbish+ useless sword.People wont use dk for fight.

I worked so hard on mine and when I got it I was so proud. Now it sits in warehouse, probably has some dust. I need to check.

And as for dk15 fight, well.. If you go 130 str high vit or amp war > You have to atleast have a dm necklace +4 or +5<< You can make this yourself.

A power ring like ogre ring but stronger, DEMON RING or Dragon Ring.. You get these from dragon hunts if there is any................................................................

Usually there is you just have to ask around.... And if you have full hero set << dk15 r0cks. As full hero sets gives you +50 hitting probability and dk15 has good hitting probability.

Anyways if you have those stats set with the proper gear dk 15 is not waste and is pro weapon.

But I agree with you it needs improvement because its not as rare as it used to be or have good damage in pvp..