Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Gms Please Make A Pvp Tournament Or A Fight

These events people join from all angels left right up down, u name it. These are funsz Idk if whiteGM maybe you ever played or attended one old school fight.

Old school sounds boring but you know what I mean. The fights in arena to death, all counts, lol.

Any one in the game would join because they knew they were rewarded for something and even if you had no items at all you mighta joined.

Like myself I would join as complete n0b that I am srs, and have hopes of winning because I felt I could do it but i obviously didnt l0zl..

And these were frequent so then I learned to hunt for my items in darkelf pit etc..

Edited by YUCK

I hate to admit but that's true tho, my suggestion would be a simple pvp event.

PVP event

- At Arena or somewhere little bigger

- Town vs Town or last man standing event every day.

- Make it just for ek's, or if last man standing give out prizes like stones, necks, gold pocket etc.

Gotta admit, big fights are the best part of the game. The simpler the better.

PVP event or some hideandseek event!! like DamaBlanca posted somewhere on a topic, MAZE EVENT food all the map with meats and breads then hide beneath one or two MS10 or ms20 resurrection wands!!!! its a rare item but doesnt unbalance the pvp action!!! its just for hunts lol but DO SOMETHING either pvp event or anything we need ppl back asap

PVP event or some hideandseek event!! like DamaBlanca posted somewhere on a topic, MAZE EVENT food all the map with meats and breads then hide beneath one or two MS10 or ms20 resurrection wands!!!! its a rare item but doesnt unbalance the pvp action!!! its just for hunts lol but DO SOMETHING either pvp event or anything we need ppl back asap

Hide and seek..... kind of like last night fun we aresden made upon ourselves last night :P Hiding for 5 minutes and if they spotted us we bless them with miscellaneous item. Such as ancient stone piece, 2 zems, 3 zems, xstones, etc... And a lot of people joined that we never aware of.. we would give out riddles as to where we were and then we would catch a bunh of us around the same plac.. it was fun.. here are some ss!!!!

This Delusional guy had us laughing with his riddles.. they were so wtfux and well,,,

s2px.jpg

What was funny was that he couldnt recall because I wouldnt let him..

98wr.jpg

Man we all had some good laughs

cxnw.jpg

Good fun

nh1v.jpg

I won a fish in the event.. Enough said..

4ew2.jpg

Edited by YUCK