Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Scientific Study On Rage In Hb. Test1Part1Vol1

We did our studies in the helbeath nemesis server golden era 3 series.. we did the folloinng discoveries on rage mode.. When lplayers cant handle the truth about the game or the situation they dont know who else to blame but themselves so they get mad because tthey run out of optuions in this case our fellow men senju gets mad.. I will show you the end result now and the sotry ina f ew. People rage and it isnt very good and you can catch senju raging right now as he pvpd this mage called fr33 and well.. who doesnt get mad because you dont kill a free..

This is the end result.. When he died he shouted FJHFA And we did our investigation as to what that exactly meant and we concluded with the following: the coding FJHFA really means.. NOTHING.. its just anger in ragemode language.

c6n9u.jpg

He was complaing about the game. Its only a game..

0omm.jpg

Now as much as free is a fr33.. she played what I like to call respectable or admirable.. Got hit with the paralize and firesttriked rightquick.. Non of that pa shield BS..

d76x.jpg

And well he was mad

qvcw.jpg

msj2.jpg

When you cant handle the truth you go on ragemode.. what the pros call it as it looks by the recent discoveries it is called retardmode

zboh.jpg

Edited by YUCK

hilarious situations! very nice captures!! i call it the "syndrome of random outter newbies"

saying this i mean n00bsters who didnt played the great and mighty Helbreath before, neither understood the proper mechanics and classic behaviours of original old players, this ppl came knowing ZERO and learnt over their play-time what they BELIEVE as correct moves such as safe-ing or running offscreen when they get timed and pfaed/dsed, running offscreen to pfm, mass crit when player is wearing whole pa-items, pulling the cable and ofc the classic "BLIZZING-FOR-BLIZZING" just to check if the enemy is amped or pfmed, sometimes blizzing 5 times even after seeing that the target is amped, i call that the above mentioned syndrome, its a nice theory checked several times over the years, they get mad coz they "lose" but they dont understand that they gotta play for fun only and if they die they're still learning! good topic, loved it, give em some time! regards :)

what happen to, good game man, cheers!. I don't agree with Senju kept saying noob this noob that, and died. Seriously, how old is he?

/to Kevin

Manage that anger :P

o2i6.jpg

Lol good one!! haha