Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Server Maintenance 28/01

Being active doesn't mean you have the right attitude to be gm. Look at alkapone, he ain't no gm anymore due to attitude.

Being a gm is more than just making events in the game.

due to attitude????? laugh my fking a$$ off.

You both took my GM coz i used log checking tool to see who stole a 50k GOLD POCKET IN A WYV HUNT and when MaynarD asked me who stole his zem from an ek (Dragon[GM]) at early stage of N3, damn hypocrit, let it be known the truth, at nemesis 2 when i lost a mp56 iron at garden you USED LOGS to find it and tell me where it was, you should had your GM taken away for that then? why you lie while im here to read it? see why ppl hates you? PPL LOVED ME man and i took SS of everything, want some? dont be a fu.cking lying hypocrit dude...u always trying to be the omnipotent king of the freaking hill, we're all tired of your damn sh1t

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34163

- 543941 chat messages were spoken

- 35458 of these messages were spoken by Game Masters.

- 17979 by Alka[GM]

- 8996 by Farjat[GM]

- 7303 by White[GM]

- 202 by Jing[GM]

alka_gm_rocks.jpg

Nemesis20130109_005941_Aresden_Cityhall0

Nemesis20130130_182931_Aresden_Shop000.j

Nemesis20130118_193134_Elvine000.jpg

Nemesis20130212_104902_Aresden000.jpg

Edited by alkaholik

No deberias discutir con el dueño del circo alka y mucho menos asi por que tanto a ellos como al resto de los players les chupa 3 huevos todo fijate que somos los mismo 7 u 10 personas en el foro posteando ideas o tratando de remarla y nadie mas.

No deberias discutir con el dueño del circo alka y mucho menos asi por que tanto a ellos como al resto de los players les chupa 3 huevos todo fijate que somos los mismo 7 u 10 personas en el foro posteando ideas o tratando de remarla y nadie mas.

les chupa 3 huevos bro, pero por lo menos dejo esto asentado aca para que vean que no fui un forro y que siempre hice las cosas bien

Being active doesn't mean you have the right attitude to be gm. Look at alkapone, he ain't no gm anymore due to attitude.

You both took my GM coz i used log checking tool to see who stole a 50k GOLD POCKET IN A WYV HUNT and when MaynarD asked me who stole his zem from an ek (Dragon[GM]) at early stage of N3, damn hypocrit, let it be known the truth, at nemesis 2 when i lost a mp56 iron at garden you USED LOGS to find it and tell me where it was, you should had your GM taken away for that then? why you lie while im here to read it? see why ppl hates you? PPL LOVED ME man and i took SS of everything, want some? dont be a fu.cking lying hypocrit dude...u always trying to be the omnipotent king of the freaking hill, we're all tired of your damn sh1t

- 17979 by Alka[GM]

- 8996 by Farjat[GM]

- 7303 by White[GM]

- 202 by Jing[GM]

Exactly what I'm saying... attitude... as a former GM your attitude dropped even lower going down to the " laugh my fking a$$ off." kind of attitude. With the kind of language you use and the way you behave you can't expect to be taken seriously.
If you like a show-off of screenshots or evidence when people say "you rock", then I'll dig up the log files back to 2008 when I joined...
Also I don't understand what the chat lines topic has to to with it... it's just statistics... the amount of chat logs doesn't show the amount of time spent on the game, I've spent FAR more time in developing than playing or being in-game as a GM. It would be the same then me comparing the number of lines of code you've written, vs the number of lines I've written... it's a comparison that makes no sense, because I have 100% and you have 0%... same goes for this chat log count, you have the majority, but that doesn't mean anything... it only shows you talked a lot (of bullshit?) in-game while I spent more time developing the game... both are important.
Oh, your attitude did play a role your GM removal, your attitude was good when you joined until somewhere during N3 beta you replied a post ( http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33988 ), back then I talked to calu about it and didn't like the way you behaved.
And then slightly later you used the logs tool to obtain info that is not rightfully yours to obtain. Looking up who picked up a 50k gold bag from the floor is abuse as the gold bag has NO OWNER. You can know that info as a GM because the tool is available, but can't interact on it. You retrieved an item (with the use of log tool) from a player who obtained the item legally, and that's the mistake.
If you're talking about stolen items, they belonged to a player, so I looked up where they are, tell them who has them. Because the item vanished from the owners bag and he just likes to know where his item is.
Yet from that point I no longer interfear, the player knows who has the item, it's up to the 2 of them to discuss to return it. It is only in the case of a PROVEN hack that there is another GM interaction involved.
Back in early neme2 my friend dropped a shared IP neck because he forgot a zem, he dropped it cuz he died from being EK'ed. He didn't know what happend, I looked it up using the tool, knew he died from an EK, dropped it on the floor, knew who took the item, yet in the end I NEVER retrieved that item, because that would be GM abuse.

@white whynot spend your time on more productive things than banter like a 13 yr old school girl...

seeing your silly immature posts makes me never want to log back into nemesis

- 17979 by Alka[GM]

- 8996 by Farjat[GM]

- 7303 by White[GM]

- 202 by Jing[GM]

Exactly what I'm saying... attitude... as a former GM your attitude dropped even lower going down to the " laugh my fking a$$ off." kind of attitude. With the kind of language you use and the way you behave you can't expect to be taken seriously.
If you like a show-off of screenshots or evidence when people say "you rock", then I'll dig up the log files back to 2008 when I joined...
Also I don't understand what the chat lines topic has to to with it... it's just statistics... the amount of chat logs doesn't show the amount of time spent on the game, I've spent FAR more time in developing than playing or being in-game as a GM. It would be the same then me comparing the number of lines of code you've written, vs the number of lines I've written... it's a comparison that makes no sense, because I have 100% and you have 0%... same goes for this chat log count, you have the majority, but that doesn't mean anything... it only shows you talked a lot (of bullshit?) in-game while I spent more time developing the game... both are important.
Oh, your attitude did play a role your GM removal, your attitude was good when you joined until somewhere during N3 beta you replied a post ( http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33988 ), back then I talked to calu about it and didn't like the way you behaved.
And then slightly later you used the logs tool to obtain info that is not rightfully yours to obtain. Looking up who picked up a 50k gold bag from the floor is abuse as the gold bag has NO OWNER. You can know that info as a GM because the tool is available, but can't interact on it. You retrieved an item (with the use of log tool) from a player who obtained the item legally, and that's the mistake.
If you're talking about stolen items, they belonged to a player, so I looked up where they are, tell them who has them. Because the item vanished from the owners bag and he just likes to know where his item is.
Yet from that point I no longer interfear, the player knows who has the item, it's up to the 2 of them to discuss to return it. It is only in the case of a PROVEN hack that there is another GM interaction involved.
Back in early neme2 my friend dropped a shared IP neck because he forgot a zem, he dropped it cuz he died from being EK'ed. He didn't know what happend, I looked it up using the tool, knew he died from an EK, dropped it on the floor, knew who took the item, yet in the end I NEVER retrieved that item, because that would be GM abuse.

BULLSHIT YOU SAY? you dont even know who i am, neither where i come from or how many ppl i helped, so dont dare questioning my attitude coz you DONT KNOW that, its your own personal FAULT for being offensive 101% all the time of seeing me behaving like this now even tho i dont like not behaving like a gentleman.

regarding the topicmute: was about he demaning in a bad manner gold from my GM which i couldnt create coz i didnt had admin-user-level=5 so i had to wait for farjat or you, guy went mad and i muted him (read MUTED, not ban) it was a perfect mute lol

regarding the attitude: im always nice, not like you...the difference between you and me its that i agree when i make a mistake, but you dont, you just keep counterattacking ppl's opinions and saying you're ALWAYS RIGHT even when you're not. I WAS MISTAKEN at using the logchecking tool for that, but you used it in the same way ;) i died, droped the ironshield, you told me where it was and i went there and picked it. PERIOD

regarding the chat statistics: i was there the whole time :) working as a channel between players and Nemesis autorithies, it only means that.

how u say i cant interact with the tool if i used it alot of times to check ek lammers and such? lol you're stepping on your own foot...

know what? im tired of you :) even AmonAmarth (a very knowledged, well-known nemesis supporter and respected enemy) said so, we all find the same answer when talking to you: a butthurt GM...its sad coz you code well but you cant interact nicely with ppl, a shame! GOOD LUCK

edit: its not all about being serious, they know they can take me seriously in any matter, but you cant be that bitter all the time, sometimes in life even if you're a president you gotta be funny to your fellow citizens to create a nice climax, just a suggestion.

Edited by alkaholik

@alka:

There was nothing wrong with the mute at all, correct action as expected from a GM. Handled accordingly. It's the chat that comes during game and in the forums afterwards that makes it unacceptable, and that is attitude. The wrong attitude for a GM.

That's indeed the difference, if a GM makes a mistake he's punished and eventually gets his GM revoked, that's what happened. I'm an admin, I don't have superiors, I only have equals. That's why I am always right, regardless if I'm wrong. If a GM is wrong or does something wrong, he's punished as I said before. An admin that does "wrong" isn't wrong, yeah I shit on people if they shit on me, my attitude is a dickhead attitude, and in that attitude I am always right, because I am admin, that is why.

The consequences however are different, as a GM you get punished while as an admin consequences are far beyond, it affects the entire server. And I am aware of that, it's part of my attitude that I will be nice to anyone until you step on my foot, then I rage at you to eternity and back. Unfortunately there are a huge number of people who stepped on my foot. To give you an example, yucky stepped on it by accusing me of banning him for no reason and without prove of anything. So yeah, the guy gets some rage from my side, cuz he stepped on my foot and I'm not putting up a fake smile and act as if nothing happened. It's not me who made a mistake, it's in this case the player who raged on my *censored*, so I just rage back.

My attitude is like a mirror, if you act in a normal way, I will do exactly the same. If you rage on me, I will do just that back to you. If you fool around with me in-game, I will join in and have some fun with players toying around with 1 minute items just for lolz.

Yet I feel that the majority of people who think I'm butthurt, just act butthurt to me... what comes around, goes around. I know that some of them used to act in a normal and fun way playing around etc, but then at one point decided to turn around. I believe that is because I think some people just read a reply of my in forums towards someone who stepped on my foot, and yeah, that gives the idea that I'm butthurt or rage on peoples *censored*, yet they don't see the full story behind it and only decide to see the "white is a butthurt" story.

Take the yucky story, I rage on him in some public topic here, yet nobody knew he raged on me in FB and accuses me of banning him without reason or evidence... And from the forum part, yeah I am the butthurt one right there, cuz it's me raging his *censored* off... it's only when you look at the full story that you realize that he came up to me first raging at me for no reason, while I stayed calm, pulled up logs, prove and everything to show that I do have reason and do have prove of it happening.

If you look at an opposite story, take MageMomma, she never stepped on my foot, she's a nice lady and I joke around with her in-game and we have normal and sometimes funny conversations, even made in global chats for amusement and lolz...

*massive amounts of sarcasm* So yeah, I am the butthurt guy here. */end massive amounts of sarcasm*

Wait, who is sucking eggs?

Everyone sucking on my lats bro.

352352 of Alka[gm] chat log is simplified into

jaejiejiajeijejiajejaijea x 342345

White I didnt rage on you. Go eat a hamburger if you going to falsify stuff plz, do yourself the favor. thx

Edited by YUCK

I am always right, regardless if I'm wrong.

if that's how you see it, then this server was destined to fail from the start.

this ain't the era of monarchies bro, we call that delusion, shit ain't gonna fly in 2014.

I am always right, regardless if I'm wrong.

if that's how you see it, then this server was destined to fail from the start.

this ain't the era of monarchies bro, we call that delusion, shit ain't gonna fly in 2014.

Cept for when I crit you. Dat *censored* gonna fly all over bleedingisland bro

wow has Nemesis turned into this? no wonder its dead....not worth playing anymore lol

turned into like what? so I can tell you if your emotions are exact towards thy best serververanduknowit.

one simply does not stop playing nemesis-thou shall see nothing to do in the real world of life of death of life.Srs.

Edited by YUCK

White why not make the future GM not able to access that log? So no harm can be done, and discussions as these are thus being prevented? I didn't mean to stir up some shit here but I think it would be nice if someone that feels up to the job, applied for it.

Anyways going on vacation for 1 week, cyaz next week sunday br0z.

Reav

wow has Nemesis turned into this? no wonder its dead....not worth playing anymore lol

turned into like what? so I can tell you if your emotions are exact towards thy best serververanduknowit.

one simply does not stop playing nemesis-thou shall see nothing to do in the real world of life of death of life.Srs.

Lol see your attitude? This is why nobody wants to play lol 15 on 8 afk on a consistent basis...the population of the server is vital to it being long lasting...when people are consistently fighting over why server has gone down it isn't helping at all. That's all.

It doesn't matter what I say, the reality is any server with only 15 on is hard to survive..,

Lol see your attitude? This is why nobody wants to play lol 15 on 8 afk on a consistent basis...the population of the server is vital to it being long lasting...when people are consistently fighting over why server has gone down it isn't helping at all. That's all.

It doesn't matter what I say, the reality is any server with only 15 on is hard to survive..,

My attitude r0x men srs. you not playing is -1 on so its your fault.... srs..srs.sr...s.

I mean if you look at it that way but people still play.. Wait till olympia wipes or some other server they play.. They will come back.. AND I WILL GETZ ZSUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

aND you will also and than yoU will play.

Sign in to follow this