Sign in to follow this  
Senju

Spectate On Tournament

I check spectate mode on tournament its work okey shif+esc, leaves spectate mode but! It throwing you back to city no to realm battle, it should teleport back to battle realm again. Also think that short shift+esc its no a good idea to close a spectate mode. I suggested to put some ikon on screen in spectate mode, that you can click on it and it will teleport you to realm, or some command like /exit to go back to normal mode. What you guys think about this any other suggestion?

the tournament will be a failure. should moderate the drop of gold. It is irrational to fight 10 minutes and pay 30 k, and train a full day to get 50k.

I just dint know why is to so hard to get gold in a server where is easy to get full level comparing to servers low exp where armors enemys drop are enough to survive.

the tournament will be a failure. should moderate the drop of gold. It is irrational to fight 10 minutes and pay 30 k, and train a full day to get 50k.

I just dint know why is to so hard to get gold in a server where is easy to get full level comparing to servers low exp where armors enemys drop are enough to survive.

What is it that you don't understand in beta? The tournament fees and rewards are adjustable by gms who make them... And at this point there is only one tournament to test the system and find all bugs.

Get informed before you make stupid comments. It's obvious that a tournament that costs 50k to enter should have a 50 mil reward first place. But at this point tournaments are in beta.

I check spectate mode on tournament its work okey shif+esc, leaves spectate mode but! It throwing you back to city no to realm battle, it should teleport back to battle realm again. Also think that short shift+esc its no a good idea to close a spectate mode. I suggested to put some ikon on screen in spectate mode, that you can click on it and it will teleport you to realm, or some command like /exit to go back to normal mode. What you guys think about this any other suggestion?

Added in the teleport back to realm now. The visual button etc to leave and additional info for players, such as scores and number of spectators will come later on when the basic tests of tournaments are done and the major bugs are resolved.

What is it that you don't understand in beta? The tournament fees and rewards are adjustable by gms who make them... And at this point there is only one tournament to test the system and find all bugs.

Get informed before you make stupid comments. It's obvious that a tournament that costs 50k to enter should have a 50 mil reward first place. But at this point tournaments are in beta.

50 mil gold rewards? $rs_$rs $rs_$rs $rs_$rs