Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Time Based Drops

what would you think about a system where every hour of hunting you're guaranteed to find 1 Corrupted or limited item?

There would be a a time counter which starts at 0 when you start hunting, every hour it goes towards 60 (increasing every minute), every minute the first mob you kill has an ADDITIONAL dice is thrown (1~60) to determine if you get the timed drop. Your chance increases as the counter gets closer to 60 with at 60 a 100% drop chance. If the drop is triggered your timer resets to 0 and it starts all over again. As its triggered, a random drop of the mob you killed is generated, but made corrupt or limited for X hour (49,5% chance to be either - 1% chance it's not corrupted or limited, meaning a permanent item!) where the amount of time it is corrupted depends on your total amount of hours since you started hunting, so spending 5h in cyc pit will at the 5th hour deliver a 5h corrupted or limited item.

This way you would be guaranteed a drop at least every hour, a good incentive to keep hunting. (In reality you will probably see a drop every 30~45 minutes as your chance for a drop passes the 50% chance mark after 30 minutes. Or even more than 1 drop an hour if you're actually lucky in early counting)

omg i havent even read everything but just by the first words I have to reply! (y)

-

-

-

-

-

Yeah thats a good idea but limited item like what?

Limited Righteous Flamberge [no secondary stats]? :P

Edited by YUCK

I don't like the idea because drops are happening...just need to grind xD

its limited. This will encourage more grind and get a limited item in return always.

Edited by YUCK

I like the idea but i think it should at least start by a few hours corrupted item, 1 hour item is way too low to enjoy...

Perhaps yeah... What would be a good start according to you? How many hours corrupt after hunting for 1h? How many after 2h? Etc... Got some formula or idea on what you think would be acceptable?

White i was thinking:

How about instead of dropping the corrupted items, monster should drop enchants potions and add stats to armors (obviously the armor you add these stats gets time corrupted), this way we can promote the use of dead skills: manufacturing, alchemy.

Lets say you get mp enchant potion, it adds 7% mp rec to any armor. The armor is corruped, and you can stack more mp pots until the armor dissapear.

Does that makes any sense?

T-Pain, sounds interesting... but how about keeping the base idea to drop corrupted/limited items, but then mix it up a bit with your idea and have a corrupted and limited extending potion to increase the duration of the item, like a 1h limited potion adds +1h to an item of choice...

So once you get a good corrupted or limited item, you can keep extending it by making or finding the potions...

Perhaps can add the potions to be made through alchemy using body parts of monsters to create them... and add them to the drop tables, slightly less rare than merien/xelima/zems from mobs.

T-Pain, sounds interesting... but how about keeping the base idea to drop corrupted/limited items, but then mix it up a bit with your idea and have a corrupted and limited extending potion to increase the duration of the item, like a 1h limited potion adds +1h to an item of choice...

So once you get a good corrupted or limited item, you can keep extending it by making or finding the potions...

Perhaps can add the potions to be made through alchemy using body parts of monsters to create them... and add them to the drop tables, slightly less rare than merien/xelima/zems from mobs.

Sounds very good. It will be very interesting this way, maybe mix some of the ingredients with mining or manufacturing stuff. Gotta think a bit about it not too make it too difficult or it will be kinda frustrating.

I don't really like the idea. Let's say I get full mr91 set but its limited, I keep using potions on them and use them only in PVP tournaments. This would be pretty much same as having them permanent...

The main point: Players can stack their WHs full of nice limited items and keep "repairing" them.

Edited by GeniuS

I don't really like the idea. Let's say I get full mr91 set but its limited, I keep using potions on them and use them only in PVP tournaments. This would be pretty much same as having them permanent...

The main point: Players can stack their WHs full of nice limited items and keep "repairing" them.

Well, the potions to extend time on them should be hard to obtain so "unlimited corrupted/limited" items are avoided... That's a matter of balancing it out properly.

I am totaly not with corrupted armors, thats just stupid.

I thought like maybe limited rares

examples : Medusa sword, medusa neck , all secondary rares and you can not use in pvp tournies.

and whatever else not being armors : ma39 plate, ma39 horns , ma39 cape etc.

The only imited rares you will be able to use in the pvp tournaments are the ones you hand out there.

( For example ) a winning reward could be 24 hrs use for medusa sword

examples : Medusa sword, medusa neck , all secondary rares and you can not use in pvp tournies.

The only imited rares you will be able to use in the pvp tournaments are the ones you hand out there.

Could also introduce timed drops for that... with a minimum threshold of 10h, so after 10h of consecutive (uninterupted) hunting you'd be guaranteed to have a limited or corrupted rare in your hands (or at your finger, body, feet, (*censored*), where ever you wish to stick the dusa sword :P).

I know we have experimented in the past with the corrupted and limited drops during the beta of nemesis 3. It turned out to be bad, and I think that is due to the flaw that corrupted/limited wasn't seen as a reward for effort, but rather as a troll towards players. With time based drops as suggested they're not as common and are rather additional drops while maintaining the full drop rates for normal (permanent) items.

Also I like your point on corrupted & limited items in tournaments... I will add a map restrictions to forbid usage of normal, corrupted and limited items. This way we can hold tournaments with "only normal items allowed" or make it funnier and so "only corrupted/limited items allowed" xD

Could also introduce timed drops for that... with a minimum threshold of 10h, so after 10h of consecutive (uninterupted) hunting you'd be guaranteed to have a limited or corrupted rare in your hands (or at your finger, body, feet, (*censored*), where ever you wish to stick the dusa sword :P).

Man the use of dusa sword is the bomb srs. And lol ^

My opinion is that corrupted/limited items doesn't work with primary drops, for event/quest prizes they are very nice. Could work for secondary drops too, who wouldn't want to have xelima rapier, even just for 2hours ;)

If the point of this is to make hunting more interesting, I would like to see quests like: I have been hunting cyclops for X hours, custom NPC appears(or just a guard or something) saying "Man! You are are becoming professional cyclop hunter! Let me help you! Hope this helps!" and passing you exp/drop rate potion of X hours which would be activated immediately. (Potion would work only on Cyclops!)

Getting that exp/drop potion would include completing the given quest.

Just an example, quests could involve collecting mob parts etc...

Edited by GeniuS

My opinion is that corrupted/limited items doesn't work with primary drops, for event/quest prizes they are very nice. Could work for secondary drops too, who wouldn't want to have xelima rapier, even just for 2hours ;)

If the point of this is to make hunting more interesting, I would like to see quests like: I have been hunting cyclops for X hours, custom NPC appears(or just a guard or something) saying "Man! You are are becoming professional cyclop hunter! Let me help you! Hope this helps!" and passing you exp/drop rate potion of X hours which would be activated immediately. (Potion would work only on Cyclops!)

Not bad idea, make drop booster only work for 1h on the mob youve been hunting...

There are a couple interesting points in this. Can you (or anyone else) divert some more into some specific points for me? I'm especially interested in the following aspects of your suggestion:

1. You prefer rather secondary corrupted/limited drops than primary? is that because 2nd drops are worth having for "just" 2h and you consider a 2h mp91% berk kind of useless? or is there another reasoning?

2. There are quests in that direction, kill X cyclops for exp/gold reward. Are you particularly interested in rather time quests (quests that require to be in a certain area for a certain amount of time) or are count quests (kill X cyclops) acceptable?

3. Custom NPC appearing, are you rather tired running back and forth to complete quests and like to see npcs at the location to complete quests, or you just like the idea of sudden npcs appearing and handing rewards?

There are a couple interesting points in this. Can you (or anyone else) divert some more into some specific points for me? I'm especially interested in the following aspects of your suggestion:

1. You prefer rather secondary corrupted/limited drops than primary? is that because 2nd drops are worth having for "just" 2h and you consider a 2h mp91% berk kind of useless? or is there another reasoning?

2. There are quests in that direction, kill X cyclops for exp/gold reward. Are you particularly interested in rather time quests (quests that require to be in a certain area for a certain amount of time) or are count quests (kill X cyclops) acceptable?

3. Custom NPC appearing, are you rather tired running back and forth to complete quests and like to see npcs at the location to complete quests, or you just like the idea of sudden npcs appearing and handing rewards?

1. Yeah, 2h item is kinda useless, even if it was highly statted. 2nd drops would be worth/fun having just for few hours.

2. Staying in certain area for random time. Could be like the original idea of timed drops, chance to get the special quests grows the longer you stay. After receiving the quest it should include killing/collecting mob parts to get the bonus and the bonus should be activated immediately. Hunt to get quest => Hunt to complete quest => Hunt to enjoy your reward.

3. Just liked the idea of sudden NPC appearing, but now that you mention, many of quests feel really short.

Edited by GeniuS

1. Yeah, 2h item is kinda useless, even if it was highly statted. 2nd drops would be worth/fun having just for few hours.

2. Staying in certain area for random time. Could be like the original idea of timed drops, chance to get the special quests grows the longer you stay. After receiving the quest it should include killing/collecting mob parts to get the bonus and the bonus should be activated immediately. Hunt to get quest => Hunt to complete quest => Hunt to enjoy your reward.

3. Just liked the idea of sudden NPC appearing, but now that you mention, many of quests feel really short.

I like to discuss the idea even more deeply and got a couple new questions to throw at you :D

1. A 2h on a second drop sounds decent, would you consider for example a 24h or even longer corrupted/limited period for primary drops as acceptable or you rather think that corrupted/limited simply doesn't fit for primary drops? If it's the amount of time that bothers, then what would be your opinion on my original suggestion keeping in mind that the amount of time the primary drop gets corrupted/limited is to be discussed (which is also why the suggestion is in public).

2. So you rather prefer to get a timed quest assigned instead of "just" a primary corrupted/limited drop? If so, I like to counter that, say for example I got 1h of time to play, I go 1h to cyc pit, I am guaranteed (in the original idea) that I'll get atleast a corrupted/limited drop for my effort of playing a full hour in the pit. Given your idea, you'd get a quest after 1h, but as your time is "finished", you can't do the quest as you have no time left in your schedule to complete it, therefore it is not an actual reward, but more of a burden... Even if the quest lasts after logging out (as you had it assigned) you'd feel like your next login will require you to complete that quest. If it doesn't last after the next login (which would sound more logical as the quest should be seen as a reward for effort, and as you're no longer putting effort into it, you no longer deserve the reward?) it feels like a complete waste of time and nothing was gained from spending that 1h in the pit.

3. Quests indeed are short missions, rather aimed for people with short amount of time to play, let's say 1h of play time. While some people indeed prefer to hunt many hours in a row on like a free day, for them there isn't really a huge amount of quests available, the majority of the longer or more tedious quests are those involving bigger mobs (demon and stronger) which obviously take more time to complete in the first place, but also require a group effort rather than the effort of a single individual.

In remark to short quests, I do like to point out we have plans for longer quests and more story filled quests. We have been experimenting with story-like quests during holiday seasons such as Christmas and Halloween for the past 2 years, but I have a feeling it doesn't seem to catch on so much as the majority of the players don't read the story dialog and then complain to a GM they don't know what to do next. Correct me if that's wrong, it's also very likely that the story itself isn't properly describing what's required to do?

To get back to the sudden npc appearing, would that rather be for convenience of not needing to run back to complete the quest and retake a same quest, or rather for its fun aspect that something random occurs around you which disturbs the tedious and repetitive (dull) environment, where the randomness breaks the "straight line" (continuously hunting the same mob) in this case?

4. In regards of quests I do like to notify that the quest system was renewed some time ago allowing it to be easily and quickly expanded in many directions. One of those directions is World Quests and the other is Scavenger Hunts (Quests). Both these concepts are planned to enter the development line right after the PvP Tournaments are released.

Scavenger Hunts will bring the classic scavenger hunting events as we used to know them from our all famous and beloved Hunter[GM], but now with a system back-boning the entire event. That takes away the requirement of a GM to validate the items and hand out prizes, this role is taken over by the quest system (which'll be expanded for this). The role of the GM can then rather go to designing the scavenger hunt and putting the list of items to collect and rewards to win together so they can be added to the game.

World Quests will bring questing to the next level where it's no longer a quest or mission you play on your own (such as kill X cyclops for Y or Z reward), but rather a quest played by everyone. The main idea is that world quests will affect the overall world of helbreath, where you individual contribution to aid in the completion of the quest is important to push changes in the world forward. One of the first quests that'll be tied into this will be the world quest to find and unlock the Dragon's Lair and face the Golden Dragon. Clearing the path to the lair, and thus slaying the Golden Dragon, will gain you access to it but that access must be maintained because the evil that lurks inside the layer will try to push the nations out again while they breed a new Golden Dragon to emerge from the Lair to once again defend the gates. These world quests affect everyone and require a team effort in most cases as they're large scale quests. There will be (on a much later date) smaller scale world quests added which can be complete by a single player and still affect the environment.

I like to discuss the idea even more deeply and got a couple new questions to throw at you :D

1. A 2h on a second drop sounds decent, would you consider for example a 24h or even longer corrupted/limited period for primary drops as acceptable or you rather think that corrupted/limited simply doesn't fit for primary drops? If it's the amount of time that bothers, then what would be your opinion on my original suggestion keeping in mind that the amount of time the primary drop gets corrupted/limited is to be discussed (which is also why the suggestion is in public).

2. So you rather prefer to get a timed quest assigned instead of "just" a primary corrupted/limited drop? If so, I like to counter that, say for example I got 1h of time to play, I go 1h to cyc pit, I am guaranteed (in the original idea) that I'll get atleast a corrupted/limited drop for my effort of playing a full hour in the pit. Given your idea, you'd get a quest after 1h, but as your time is "finished", you can't do the quest as you have no time left in your schedule to complete it, therefore it is not an actual reward, but more of a burden... Even if the quest lasts after logging out (as you had it assigned) you'd feel like your next login will require you to complete that quest. If it doesn't last after the next login (which would sound more logical as the quest should be seen as a reward for effort, and as you're no longer putting effort into it, you no longer deserve the reward?) it feels like a complete waste of time and nothing was gained from spending that 1h in the pit.

3. Quests indeed are short missions, rather aimed for people with short amount of time to play, let's say 1h of play time. While some people indeed prefer to hunt many hours in a row on like a free day, for them there isn't really a huge amount of quests available, the majority of the longer or more tedious quests are those involving bigger mobs (demon and stronger) which obviously take more time to complete in the first place, but also require a group effort rather than the effort of a single individual.

In remark to short quests, I do like to point out we have plans for longer quests and more story filled quests. We have been experimenting with story-like quests during holiday seasons such as Christmas and Halloween for the past 2 years, but I have a feeling it doesn't seem to catch on so much as the majority of the players don't read the story dialog and then complain to a GM they don't know what to do next. Correct me if that's wrong, it's also very likely that the story itself isn't properly describing what's required to do?

To get back to the sudden npc appearing, would that rather be for convenience of not needing to run back to complete the quest and retake a same quest, or rather for its fun aspect that something random occurs around you which disturbs the tedious and repetitive (dull) environment, where the randomness breaks the "straight line" (continuously hunting the same mob) in this case?

4. In regards of quests I do like to notify that the quest system was renewed some time ago allowing it to be easily and quickly expanded in many directions. One of those directions is World Quests and the other is Scavenger Hunts (Quests). Both these concepts are planned to enter the development line right after the PvP Tournaments are released.

Scavenger Hunts will bring the classic scavenger hunting events as we used to know them from our all famous and beloved Hunter[GM], but now with a system back-boning the entire event. That takes away the requirement of a GM to validate the items and hand out prizes, this role is taken over by the quest system (which'll be expanded for this). The role of the GM can then rather go to designing the scavenger hunt and putting the list of items to collect and rewards to win together so they can be added to the game.

World Quests will bring questing to the next level where it's no longer a quest or mission you play on your own (such as kill X cyclops for Y or Z reward), but rather a quest played by everyone. The main idea is that world quests will affect the overall world of helbreath, where you individual contribution to aid in the completion of the quest is important to push changes in the world forward. One of the first quests that'll be tied into this will be the world quest to find and unlock the Dragon's Lair and face the Golden Dragon. Clearing the path to the lair, and thus slaying the Golden Dragon, will gain you access to it but that access must be maintained because the evil that lurks inside the layer will try to push the nations out again while they breed a new Golden Dragon to emerge from the Lair to once again defend the gates. These world quests affect everyone and require a team effort in most cases as they're large scale quests. There will be (on a much later date) smaller scale world quests added which can be complete by a single player and still affect the environment.

1) I think corrupted/limited items are not fit for primary drops. Not saying it could not work, but I just don't see the point. I would feel just frustrated getting limited/corrupted primary drops.

2) Here you have really valid point, but then again; no effort no reward. Also you could be lucky and get that quest after 5 minutes of hunting. The point behind my idea wasn't that people would go hunting after these quests, but instead it would be a nice bonus, breaking the grinding. Quoting you: rather for its fun aspect that something random occurs around you which disturbs the tedious and repetitive (dull) environment, where the randomness breaks the 'straight line'"

3) I think this is fine. In my opinion big quests were properly guided, but some players do not speak English so that could be the problem. Maybe some aspects of those quests were badly designed: Getting into Santa Map running from coordinates to another again and again was extremely boring(First example I could think of).

4) Looking forward to that :)

Edited by GeniuS

1) I think corrupted/limited items are not fit for primary drops. Not saying it could not work, but I just don't see the point. I would feel just frustrated getting limited/corrupted primary drops.

2) Here you have really valid point, but then again; no effort no reward. Also you could be lucky and get that quest after 5 minutes of hunting. The point behind my idea wasn't that people would go hunting after these quests, but instead it would be a nice bonus, breaking the grinding. Quoting you: rather for its fun aspect that something random occurs around you which disturbs the tedious and repetitive (dull) environment, where the randomness breaks the 'straight line'"

3) I think this is fine. In my opinion big quests were properly guided, but some players do not speak English so that could be the problem. Maybe some aspects of those quests were badly designed: Getting into Santa Map running from coordinates to another again and again was extremely boring(First example I could think of).

1. You don't see it fit as replacing primary drops, which I can agree on as experience during the beta test has shown it doesn't work. But if it were a bonus aside from the primary drops, would you consider it still being a waste and get frustrated if you got one (knowing and keeping in mind you had it as a bonus and it didn't replace any primary drop at all)

2. Yeah, the main idea of breaking the grind is very interesting, where npcs that pop-up and give you a quest are perhaps a way to do it. Yet they'd only be able to hand out a quest involving what you're killing. Or it could be made interesting that the npc hands out a number of quests (with different objectives that apply for the map you're in) you can choose from and pick 1 of them only.

Also there is a grind-breaking mechanism already called "random spawns", but with recent changes in the respawn rate of mobs I have a feeling the spawn rate of random mobs has been affected and now occurs less frequently?

3. There is full support for quest translations, only the client part is missing. The client contains a number of fixed text messages, well actually A LOT of them by now, for dialogs, notify messages etc... and those are currently lacking translations. Spanish was done partially up and until v5.32 but hasn't had any translations for new messages added after that. Besides translations missing there is also a missing part in the client (I still need to code it) which would allow translations to be loaded from files instead of using a hard-coded text string. That way a single client is used along with multiple translation files. That way language would be changeable from within the game. Quest-wise there aren't any translations done either as the majority of quests doesn't need it right now (but will in the future) and the holiday quests only last for a short period of time and for now the quests that have story in them are holiday quests, so translating them now is pointless actually.

4. Me too as it will be a huge challenge to overcome as new game mechanics must be added to make it work. The Golden Dragon won't just be a creature that spawns and is slaughtered, there will be actual mechanics tied into it so it doesn't come down to just blindfolded smashing your sword into its *censored*. Likely we'll experiment with different types of mechanics ranging from sub-monsters (aka "adds"), buildings and combinations of mechanics. Ideally what I have in mind is that a world quest leads you from Dragonia Entrance to the Black Dragon's area from where you start building up a base by slaying creatures in Dragonia. Once completed the built base, or rather magic cannon, is fired upon the black dragon to reveal the way to the Golden Dragon's area. Once arrived there (using the portal opened upon completion of that world quest with the black dragon) you start building another cannon to take down the Golden Dragon. Once that base is built the Golden Dragon will spawn, yet while building up the base creatures from within the Dragon's Lair will reach out to destroy your base, so you must defend it at all times. Once the base is built the Golden Dragon will come by herself to destroy it, so you must prevent that from happening by fighting the Golden Dragon. Every 10% the Golden Dragon throws up a shield that makes it invulnerable and sends several waves of adds towards your base, so you must defend your base while the cannons charge up to destroy the dragon's shield. Once destroyed the players continue fighting the golden dragon. This keeps going until the dragon dies. Once it's dead you can progress into the dragon's lair with new quests and mobs inside there. As the entrance needs to be kept clear, a world quest will take place for that as well. So if you fail to defend the entrance, you'll be set back and need to fight the Golden Dragon again. Failing to defend the base at the Golden Dragon will result in a set back to the Black Dragon's area where the cannon needs to be rebuilt... This is just a quick draft of the first world quest that'll affect everyone. It is far from complete and can change at any time, so don't expect this to be final at all.

As you can read, a number of new mechanics are required to create this world quest on its own, both tied into the dragon as well as tied into the world itself (such as dynamic objects to block routes etc...).

1. You don't see it fit as replacing primary drops, which I can agree on as experience during the beta test has shown it doesn't work. But if it were a bonus aside from the primary drops, would you consider it still being a waste and get frustrated if you got one (knowing and keeping in mind you had it as a bonus and it didn't replace any primary drop at all)

2. Yeah, the main idea of breaking the grind is very interesting, where npcs that pop-up and give you a quest are perhaps a way to do it. Yet they'd only be able to hand out a quest involving what you're killing. Or it could be made interesting that the npc hands out a number of quests (with different objectives that apply for the map you're in) you can choose from and pick 1 of them only.

Also there is a grind-breaking mechanism already called "random spawns", but with recent changes in the respawn rate of mobs I have a feeling the spawn rate of random mobs has been affected and now occurs less frequently?

3. There is full support for quest translations, only the client part is missing. The client contains a number of fixed text messages, well actually A LOT of them by now, for dialogs, notify messages etc... and those are currently lacking translations. Spanish was done partially up and until v5.32 but hasn't had any translations for new messages added after that. Besides translations missing there is also a missing part in the client (I still need to code it) which would allow translations to be loaded from files instead of using a hard-coded text string. That way a single client is used along with multiple translation files. That way language would be changeable from within the game. Quest-wise there aren't any translations done either as the majority of quests doesn't need it right now (but will in the future) and the holiday quests only last for a short period of time and for now the quests that have story in them are holiday quests, so translating them now is pointless actually.

4. Me too as it will be a huge challenge to overcome as new game mechanics must be added to make it work. The Golden Dragon won't just be a creature that spawns and is slaughtered, there will be actual mechanics tied into it so it doesn't come down to just blindfolded smashing your sword into its *censored*. Likely we'll experiment with different types of mechanics ranging from sub-monsters (aka "adds"), buildings and combinations of mechanics. Ideally what I have in mind is that a world quest leads you from Dragonia Entrance to the Black Dragon's area from where you start building up a base by slaying creatures in Dragonia. Once completed the built base, or rather magic cannon, is fired upon the black dragon to reveal the way to the Golden Dragon's area. Once arrived there (using the portal opened upon completion of that world quest with the black dragon) you start building another cannon to take down the Golden Dragon. Once that base is built the Golden Dragon will spawn, yet while building up the base creatures from within the Dragon's Lair will reach out to destroy your base, so you must defend it at all times. Once the base is built the Golden Dragon will come by herself to destroy it, so you must prevent that from happening by fighting the Golden Dragon. Every 10% the Golden Dragon throws up a shield that makes it invulnerable and sends several waves of adds towards your base, so you must defend your base while the cannons charge up to destroy the dragon's shield. Once destroyed the players continue fighting the golden dragon. This keeps going until the dragon dies. Once it's dead you can progress into the dragon's lair with new quests and mobs inside there. As the entrance needs to be kept clear, a world quest will take place for that as well. So if you fail to defend the entrance, you'll be set back and need to fight the Golden Dragon again. Failing to defend the base at the Golden Dragon will result in a set back to the Black Dragon's area where the cannon needs to be rebuilt... This is just a quick draft of the first world quest that'll affect everyone. It is far from complete and can change at any time, so don't expect this to be final at all.

As you can read, a number of new mechanics are required to create this world quest on its own, both tied into the dragon as well as tied into the world itself (such as dynamic objects to block routes etc...).

1) It cannot hurt, bonus is a bonus. I still see most of those items ending up on map floor or being sold to bs/shop. Overall I personally just don't like the idea.

2) Yes, these NPCs could provide variety of quests within the map. Just needs balancing so players don't go hunt zombies to gain quest for werewolves etc..

Maybe even expand to party-type quests which could involve sustaining kill rate in current map. Indeed damage rate (Making X damage towards monsters each minute) would be better so it would not end up like d3/d4 quests where everyone just killed skeletons. About random spawns I have no opinion if they occur less than they used to.

3) Having translations available at least for Spanish, maybe for Korean, would definitely help.

4) Sounds amazing.