Sign in to follow this  
alkaholik

Pvp Story

Hi fellas! im gonna relate you a sad story about a cheater and rulebreaker in PvP ( 1vs1 )

Thing started like this: guy hitting me on LAG DC :blink:

Nemesis20140109_120223_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

When i started stripping his DK PlateMail the guy switch on StormBringer ( laugh my freaking butt off) i couldn't believe it really... :glare: :excl:

Nemesis20140109_121355_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

He kept on that behaviour breaking the rules that we past both AGREED :angry: (check timestamps of ss)

Nemesis20140109_122834_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

Some time after, the guy started to cry me a river becouse he had his DK set almost 100% stripped out (he crying coz i brang my Knight set+1 AND my DK set, so i switched them both like a pr0 depending on the situation ;) )

Nemesis20140109_123344_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

Some minutes later the pal was damn angry and almost dead, so he started to CreateFood :huh: (LOLOLOLOLO) in 1vs1, yet again breaking past agreed rules....

Nemesis20140109_124749_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

Well, he was running out of SP already and he couldn't handle it, so he started to GSR (GreatStaminaRecovery) himself in 1vs1 ................... :unsure: sadly, fourth time breaking the agreed pvp rules. :(

Nemesis20140109_132806_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

I thought to myself "wuuuuuuuts this guy is freaking pulling my hair" so i got tired and called some br0s for a nice kangaroo jumping :D

Result is: ekz0rd ! ! ! ^_^

Nemesis20140109_133449_Dungeon_L2000.jpg

Hope you all got fun and enjoyed! no offense to the losing side :) :)

Regards! :wub: :wub:

PS: Thanks to YuCky and Doraemon for the backup of the d3ath <3

Edited by alkaholik

In my eyes I didnt see it as a jump

more like a welcomed rape which we all enjoyed ^.^

Wow....sb during pvp incredible...create food during pvp incredible....gsr during pvp incredible....lmao I'm surprised he didn't use shield in pvp either lol gj yuck

lol yo tramposo camilo?? el flaco se tiraba gsr, gh, create food, me bajo como 10 gritos 2 veces en lag dc y encima me usa sb jajaja le re cabio por forraso :)

And that's why we need pvp tournaments, to make both sides obey to agreed rules and stop either side from crying.

Thats something i still think how you gonna make a equal pvp on items / skills / coneccion ?

Ya we need those pvp tournaments ASAP, its the solid base which keeps the server populated

que tramposo que sos alka xD

lol yo tramposo camilo?? el flaco se tiraba gsr, gh, create food, me bajo como 10 gritos 2 veces en lag dc y encima me usa sb jajaja le re cabio por forraso :)

si el mas tramposo :P

Lpm de como puedo entrar al foro... maldito fiber

Ya we need those pvp tournaments ASAP, its the solid base which keeps the server populated

Yeah I agree, I'm trying to get them done ASAP. With the flexibility I'm building it, this system can be transformed and used for any kind of pvp related purposes, be it for tournament held by the staff or for continuous fixed fight setups for a ranking/rating or for player's fun to make stakes with items to be lost or gained when winning the match... many possibilities, many ideas... :)

And that's why we need pvp tournaments, to make both sides obey to agreed rules and stop either side from crying.

Thats something i still think how you gonna make a equal pvp on items / skills / coneccion ?

Item wise there will be an extension in the tournament system which can be enabled or disabled, where if it's enabled people need to register the items they're going to use in the tournament. Tied into that we can add additional restrictions to this such as the allowing or disallowing of using the same item for multiple players.

That allows for a fair system where players will know exactly which items their opponents have registered to play with, and due to the Umpire enforcing laws in the Battle Realm it means that players cannot use items they didn't register in the first place.

The disallowing of registering the same item twice is to prevent item passing in huge tournaments like guild vs guild tournaments where one guild's team could pass on a power-item (mainly rares like SB, GBH, etc) to their 2nd guild team or friends from another guild.

Item registration would even restrict item passing to other players of the same team, or again this could be allowed/disallowed through settings, but that all depends on who makes the tournament and what purpose it has. Obviously all this kind of settings of what is allowed, not allowed etc etc will be available to the players (through in-game dialogs) before they register for the tournament so people can decide to participate or not given those tournament rules.

Besides that item registration system there is our basic map enforcements in which we can allow and disallow certain "sets" of items such as "rares" or "statted" items etc...

Skill related, that's up to you mainly... if we're talking about stake-tournaments where a 1v1 takes place, skill is kind of neglected as both sides agree to fight thinking they can beat the other guy in a 1v1...

But if we look towards ranked tournaments, skill is defined by your ranking/rating. Higher rating means better skills... In such tournament setup you will possibly not encounter lower ranked (rated/skilled) players but face people of your own rank/rating/skill.

If it comes to casual pvp tournaments made by GMs, skill is again neglected as it is not tied to any ranking/rating system in such case. If you're lucky you end up vs an easy enemy, if unlucky you'll have a hard time winning. It's random matchup at the beginning with brackets after the initial round has been played (so in theory you can calculate who you can be up against based on your fight position within the list of fights etc...) - This bracket part will also (in the future) be displayed on the nemesis website, so it is more e-sport like (e.g. League of Legends tournaments also have this bracket structure shown for their big finals showing which team is up against which other team... kind want to get the same setup for nemesis ;))

If you were talking about usage of skills, this can be restricted by map restrictions, we can disable Taming and Pretend Corpse, which'll probably be done in most of the tournaments, except special tournament types where mobs also play part in the fight, in such case we'll see taming enabled. It's very unlikely that PC would be enabled in any kind of tournament as they're meant to be fast-paced and progressive over a short period of time (except in the case of huge tournament like 5v5 guild tournaments, these are very slow progressing over weeks of playing)

Connection related, in the battle realm there is a recall-on-connect in action. This means that there is a specific amount of time to reconnect before you are recalled from the battle/fight. Currently the battle realm has a 20 seconds recall-on-connect, which means if you reconnect to the game within 20 seconds since the actual disconnect occurred SERVER SIDE! you will stay where you are. If you reconnect on the 21st or later second, you'll be automatically recalled and marked as "dead" for your current fight. (If not reconnecting at all, the Umpire will judge you as "dead" after 25 seconds, this is to prevent people DC'ing on purpose and stalling the fight).

Please note that the 20 seconds reconnect time will be evaluated carefully as this was a time determined before the auto-updater arrived. People with a client crash still need to be able to reconnect in time for their fight. So it is likely this time will be increased to about ~3 to 5 minutes with the Umpire's judging time also increased to the set reconnect time + 5 seconds.

hey bud :)

come back mate!!! busy with work? :) btw where's James? he disappeared as well :(

That allows for a fair system where players will know exactly which items their opponents have registered to play with, and due to the Umpire enforcing laws in the Battle Realm it means that players cannot use items they didn't register in the first place.

The disallowing of registering the same item twice is to prevent item passing in huge tournaments like guild vs guild tournaments where one guild's team could pass on a power-item (mainly rares like SB, GBH, etc) to their 2nd guild team or friends from another guild.

Item registration would even restrict item passing to other players of the same team, or again this could be allowed/disallowed through settings, but that all depends on who makes the tournament and what purpose it has. Obviously all this kind of settings of what is allowed, not allowed etc etc will be available to the players (through in-game dialogs) before they register for the tournament so people can decide to participate or not given those tournament rules.

Besides that item registration system there is our basic map enforcements in which we can allow and disallow certain "sets" of items such as "rares" or "statted" items etc...

w0000 nice! :D :D loved the red part also ;)

Edited by alkaholik

If you cant handle a pvp and have time to complain about connection and items, stfu and dont waste any of each others time.

The very least you can do is just die with honor.

Edited by YUCK

Nice! congrats on the ek before his inevitable pull.

give time he is learning (?)

Yep, and you don't learn by breaking rules!

you don't learn by being in reel wolf either

literal proof that idiocy is contagious

Ye you dont srs.

Dude they all pull, its like they all got 100% pulling skill or something

you don't learn by being in reel wolf either

literal proof that idiocy is contagious

Lol reel wolf as in real lol

Smart guild name

También es un noob el otro,como te va a jugar PVP con sb vs un war bh? Dios!!!! Cada ves mas free eks estos players

cuando lo lizeaba le buscaba la espalda y el chabon pelaba SB en vez de sacarse el lize jajajaja un muñeco barbaro