Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Week #4 Scavenger Hunt!

Here is the list for Week #4 of Jing[GM]'s Scavenger Hunts! First person to post in the forum or Facebook page with all of the items in one character wins. Topic will remain open until both prizes are won (even if it takes a long time!).

I need you to find me the following items (CP% does NOT matter!):

Ms10 Rep 1

Ms10 Rep 2

Ms10 Rep 3

Ms10 Rep 4

Ms10 Rep 5

Ms10 Rep 6

Ms10 Rep 7

(Hint: Visit Santa's Workshop!)

1st Prize:

MS20 CP30% HP91 (Permanent!)

Guild Contribution Scroll(Lvl 7) (10,000 Contribution Points for your guild!)

Drop Rate Booster x3

2nd Prize:

MS20 CP15% HP56 (Permanent!)

Drop Rate Booster x1

For more information (and translations), please go here:

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34746

"I like candy. Do you like candy?"

nice prize :D

After talking it over, we decided to lower the prize because it was indeed too high for the amount of work involved to win it. Will PM winner(s) soon with the new prize options.

I saw a lot of people trading nice items for ms10 rep wands, and after all of that you low the price?? That's just bullsh+t

Edited by whiteangel

mepa que te kabio camilo , diste altos items por nada jajajajjajaja

en realidad me uni a otro player para juntar las cosas, el wand no lo ibamos a tirar fg entre nosotros, era dificil conseguir todos, pero se de gente que daba armors por items o cosas asi

/createitem #wandms20hp56 (?)

you forgot the /enableadmincommand 0909114 and /enablecreateitem 147258951 :P

5221 24508 15653 Special(CP+9%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+12400 Green

26741 16072 14566 Special(CP+9%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+2 2400 Green

24232 27994 7199 Special(CP+18%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+3 2400Green

4995 26931 10418 Special(CP+9%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+4 2400 Green

3974 18075 18641 Special(CP+6%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+5 2400 Green

30971 9976 -20311 Special(CP+3%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+6 2400 Green

12217 7596 244 Special(CP+6%) Magic Wand(MS10) REP+7 2400 Green

Edited by DamaBlanca

i saw a gm doing create items but not giving our rewards whiteangel .... the only answer he give me its " yea im wasting time doing this items for fun" what a ugly and sad joke : /

i saw a gm doing create items but not giving our rewards whiteangel .... the only answer he give me its " yea im wasting time doing this items for fun" what a ugly and sad joke : /

The prizes were made shortly after I stopped fooling around, but it is not my event, thus not my obligation or responsibility to hand them out.

Admin lvl 5 plox

Each GM has the responsibility to handle and finish their events. If every GM starts to interfear on each other GMs event, then it becomes a mess and nobody knows who received which rewards.

This again shows that structured system that replace certain GM tasks are really required as GM time is very limited in the first place.

I rather have the GM team focus on assisting in brainstorming what to create in helbreath and get involved on features and point out flaws, possible issues etc rather than have them sit in-game make an event for 3 hours, or post them on the forums and requiring weeks to complete them. I think it is much more challenging for GMs to get involved on what's the next big thing and have their say to it. Systems such as summon event system, tournaments and scavenger hunting provide a solid structured system which a GM can still have fun setting it all up and enjoying it themselves by participating and not having to worry on handing out prizes, enforcing rules, etc etc...

How much time have auto summon event and how much ppl play this kind of event ?? Sry but i here 2 years playng since that system its on and i can tell you that dont work never in both citys and different hours.

I know you are very bussy but you cant say me "im wasting time here " when the server is going down day by day. How much time i loose doing a stupid hunt for nothing? it was as if were laughing in my face .

I will keep my eye on forum cuz play atm its the worst i can do.