Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Hello?

Hello all

I is looking for macon and alka and my daddy and my boss. they know who they are.. i is returning to have some FUN :D:D:D

lugiore

tim!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: aye aye captain!!!! :D :D :D sup brother, darkside back and set full sail !!!!! how u doing?

tim!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: aye aye captain!!!! :D :D :D sup brother, darkside back and set full sail !!!!! how u doing?

over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my love , we all bussy with study but summer time coming soon! go to beach and *censored* some chicks! = )

:D:D:D hola hola :D:D :D:D

I back to do some dmg lol :P

how are you both?

Darkside maybe be back, have to lvl lugiroe and skillklr first :? i got lazy and stopped b4 180 and had a few months breaK and now am hungry :D

daddy go *censored* all the chicks lol :D:D:D dirty daddy lol :P

gunna spend alot of time this weekend b4 xmas and lvl crazy . :D

iam in natural selection guild atm with 3 friends who is everyone else with?

u both still ares? :)

lugiore is only 137and skillklr is 89 :( i got alot of work ahead lol

Don't be sad! we increased exp for 180- recently AND just now giving FREE booster of +50% exp for 24 in-game hours! You'll be 180 in no time ;)

over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my love , we all bussy with study but summer time coming soon! go to beach and *censored* some chicks! = )

:D:D:D hola hola :D:D :D:D

I back to do some dmg lol :P

how are you both?

Darkside maybe be back, have to lvl lugiroe and skillklr first :? i got lazy and stopped b4 180 and had a few months breaK and now am hungry :D

daddy go *censored* all the chicks lol :D:D:D dirty daddy lol :P

gunna spend alot of time this weekend b4 xmas and lvl crazy . :D

iam in natural selection guild atm with 3 friends who is everyone else with?

u both still ares? :)

yea bro as always, met this dude called Fluffy hes from aussy also :) u gotta join us at vent with the pals bud, NS is a good guild and has KeNZo commanding which is a nice leader, im not playing much due to university but im logging sometimes, Felix isnt playing much and he sold his mage, so dunno if you gonna see him around here, Alas he kept his warrior for playing, looking foward to raid and hunt with you again matey!! yarr yarr!! *burps*

ya , those exp pots will help for sure.

yea alka, i met like 3 from australia in the guild last night, nice to see so many aussie's playing :)

lol

i whisp all when i see :P