Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

X-Mas Update!

Ho Ho Ho! merry x-mas in advance to everyone!

The x-mas crazyness can start again now that we're bringing santa directly to you in The Golden Era!

What will be new?

- Unique X-mas Chain Quest (started at MC-Gaffin who lives in front of the City Hall)

- Second Trimmed Cape color in The Golden Era! Obtain your very own Santa Cape (with increased DR!) by completing Santa's quests.

- X-Max Workshop returns in this Golden Era!

- PvP in Santa's Workshop Will be OFF at odd days (23, 25, 27, ...) and ON at even days (22, 24, 26, ...) - All other maps still function as usually.

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop have grown stronger and can now be ranked from Veteran to Legendary (same type of npcs which were at Halloqueen)

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop have a chance to drop the required quest items for the X-mas Quests.

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop has an uncommon chance to drop Red, Blue or Green Candy (the best mana/health/stamina healing item in Helbreath!).

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop has an uncommon chance to drop Experience Potions (lvl 1 to 10).

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop has an uncommon chance to drop GCP Scrolls (lvl 1 to 3).

- Any monster within Santa's Workshop has a very rare chance to drop Majestic Scroll (1 majestic).

- FREE 24h Exp Booster for each character logged in before the x-mas quests end!

- X-mas Quests and map will be available until January 19th 2014.

Other Changes:

- Fixed a bug in the Quest Reward system where Limited and Corrupted Bound items would not bind to the player upon receiving them.

Is there something required to happen to open the quests in the workshop?

I started the quest chain outside CH, went through all the IB quests, and neither npc in the workshop has any quest available.

Is there something required to happen to open the quests in the workshop?

I started the quest chain outside CH, went through all the IB quests, and neither npc in the workshop has any quest available.

Complete the entire chain until you enter the workshop, in there you have the final observe (explore) quest, once that is completed look for the correspondent in the workshop to complete the quest.

Then go look for Santa Claus in the workshop for your next quest on rudies and light bulbs.

El santa es ma? O solo facha?

Santa normal tiene mas dr y pa. El primer ganador del evento gana una con mp o hp 7.

o MP7 o HP7

Can I tame veteran to legendary Rudolfs? legendary should probably be Min:80-90, and then go down in 10% increments. Just try to compare them to the already existing counterparts when assigning percentage, just keep in mind that a legendary Rudolf has health points close to an ogre (Min:50). Thanks

Can I tame veteran to legendary Rudolfs? legendary should probably be Min:80-90, and then go down in 10% increments. Just try to compare them to the already existing counterparts when assigning percentage, just keep in mind that a legendary Rudolf has health points close to an ogre (Min:50). Thanks

The taming of 50%- mobs in their veteran of higher ranked state is bugged and currently not possible.

Yet, considering your comment how a legendary rudy has about the HP of an ogre which is at 50% while legendary rudy would be 80%, you also have to keep in mind that other stats of the rudy are also increased.

For example the hit ratio of a legendary rudy is as high as a Giant Lizard, meaning the chance a legendary rudy would hit someone is way higher than an ogre.

The taming of 50%- mobs in their veteran of higher ranked state is bugged and currently not possible.

Yet, considering your comment how a legendary rudy has about the HP of an ogre which is at 50% while legendary rudy would be 80%, you also have to keep in mind that other stats of the rudy are also increased.

For example the hit ratio of a legendary rudy is as high as a Giant Lizard, meaning the chance a legendary rudy would hit someone is way higher than an ogre.

that's unfortunate.. normal rudolfs would get obliterated in that environment. but yeah since legendary Rudolf may do damage similar to a demon/unicorn (at 90%), i think hp and other factors would bring it down to around 80%. And then 10% increments from there.

that's unfortunate.. normal rudolfs would get obliterated in that environment. but yeah since legendary Rudolf may do damage similar to a demon/unicorn (at 90%), i think hp and other factors would bring it down to around 80%. And then 10% increments from there.

I didn't speak about demons or unicorns. I said Giant Lizards, well somewhere between ettin and giant lizard for its hit ratio. Yet some other factors of legendary rudy don't scale quite up there due to its base stats. For example if its hit dice only scales slightly below Ogres (40% less than ogre) while its defense ratio ratio only scales up to a Stalker or Claw-Turtle (both share same DR)... Due to that it is a moderate increment which I believe is balanced.

Also I need to correct you, rudy has 30~50% range of taming. As its min taming is below 50%,the scaling rule is 10% of its min percentage for each rank (legendary is rank 5, so 50% for legendary). So 50% of 30 equals to 15%. So you need 45% (30 + 15) taming as a minimum and can keep "learning" from it up to 65% (50 + 15).

I didn't speak about demons or unicorns. I said Giant Lizards, well somewhere between ettin and giant lizard for its hit ratio. Yet some other factors of legendary rudy don't scale quite up there due to its base stats. For example if its hit dice only scales slightly below Ogres (40% less than ogre) while its defense ratio ratio only scales up to a Stalker or Claw-Turtle (both share same DR)... Due to that it is a moderate increment which I believe is balanced.

Also I need to correct you, rudy has 30~50% range of taming. As its min taming is below 50%,the scaling rule is 10% of its min percentage for each rank (legendary is rank 5, so 50% for legendary). So 50% of 30 equals to 15%. So you need 45% (30 + 15) taming as a minimum and can keep "learning" from it up to 65% (50 + 15).

well see I was unaware of the scaling rule for taming special ranked monsters under a 50% minimum. I figured just an approximate percentage to match something of equivalent value (for example, from observation i can say that legendary rudolfs have similar damage and range to unicorns, this was an addition thing consider on this basis, completely separate from hit dice and hit ratio), but if you've a system already in place that's great, I'm happy to see it in action so I can commence the taming.

Edited by ulez