Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

General Suggestion.

Bring back 1 minute raid time, or shoot to make it more intense, 45 seconds at the very please..

Imagine a big group only to chase down someone for 45 seconds, if they can manage to kill, good job. Someone got an ek.

if not owellzbetterlucknexttimenoob.

First you complain not many people here and admit raiding goldies over and over... Which makes them leave so even less people play...

Now you ask more raid time?! For what? To kill them even more so they leave even faster?!

If you want more people back then stop making retarded suggestions that make them leave. This kind of raid change only works if there is 300 people online.

1 minute raid makes nosense now.. Whats the most you can do with it? Raid a pit. Skel/orc in elvine, scorps at ares... meaning killing goldies / newcomers. So, whats the point? You can't engage any fight with 1 minute.. Don't be pathetic.

You can run to dungeons also and retime, then camp shop or wh.. but still, you just want easy eks.

Edited by Svafnir

Like i said in somewhere need must create new range

0 -120 civis cant kill no body

121 - 140 Veteran can kill Only in sade / held or by other veteran

141 - 180 Combatants Free way to kill !!!!!!

1 minute raid makes nosense now.. Whats the most you can do with it? Raid a pit. Skel/orc in elvine, scorps at ares... meaning killing goldies / newcomers. So, whats the point? You can't engage any fight with 1 minute.. Don't be pathetic.

You can run to dungeons also and retime, then camp shop or wh.. but still, you just want easy eks.

with the population we have now? any ek is an ek to me as well as it is for you and everyone else.

I think it can balance out, increase exp for orcs/skels/scorps/slimes.

An ek for you is not an ek for me. I don't kill goldies. I try to do as much as I can to keep people staying in server, and that includes not killing new people.

Very sweet of you but I still think 1 min raid should be added.

First you complain not many people here and admit raiding goldies over and over... Which makes them leave so even less people play...

Now you ask more raid time?! For what? To kill them even more so they leave even faster?!

If you want more people back then stop making retarded suggestions that make them leave. This kind of raid change only works if there is 300 people online.

Im not making retarted suggestions and I dont complain at anything c0s I dont care and have no reason to take it personal..

And I'm not saying please make 1 min raid so I can roll on goldies, Dat srs is retarted of you to assume.

Im not making retarted suggestions and I dont complain at anything c0s I dont care and have no reason to take it personal..

And I'm not saying please make 1 min raid so I can roll on goldies, Dat srs is retarted of you to assume.

Hes not assuming that is what you are going to do, but 1 rotten apple spoils the bunch. If they want new players and to keep players, bringing your 1min raid during weekdays, is a NO GO. This is a bad suggestion to detour new players and a good suggestion to help you or any other goldie killing player get hero items, which is selfish.