Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Why?

so excellent server, full of so many things awesomes and taste of play , however people do not choose , where is the error??? sry to say needed publicly :(

People want to create character, login, and be gifted every rare in-game with 91% sets of every possible set to then fight one another for eternity xD

People want to create character, login, and be gifted every rare in-game with 91% sets of every possible set to then fight one another for eternity xD

Not tru. People want to play a server that:

*Doesnt takes 3 days to max a char at least along with a countless grind for majestics

*Offers rares as event prizes like nem 2 did, and not the crappy degrading ones either

*Fixes issues that players cried about, disregarding those against the changes because the players who didnt want things fixed wouldnt have left, but those who DID, saw no change and quit

These are thing things that coulda made the server more populated.

Maybe you guys should offer 1 week super increased exp for new players to join the server. The grind detours new people, period. Fix it for a week or 2 and see if you get more new comers.

it also doesnt help that with so few fights (compared to what can be expected on a "popular" server) that people get ek hungry and will hunt down every goldy they see, causing them to leave because they cant get a level without eating dirt/running to safe

But strangely they don't play fruit servers where you can login and be gifted every rare in-game, that's really weird that the people want that yet don't play the servers where it's available....

Get a grip, dude. Your hyperbole is dry and getting old...

Edited by ulez

@Solrav:

1. We could add in exp events like you suggest, it's a nice idea to have an exp event for 180- players for a week or so.

2. The events made currently aren't big enough to be worth any permanent rare items. A scav hunt with 5 items to collect isn't worth a rare... a last-man-standing event with 20 people isn't worth it either.

There will be event with permanent rares once we see the pvp tournament system arrive, there will be big tournaments for big rares which will be permanent, but will also have conditions to unlock them as a reward (e.g. 80 active participating teams to unlock the reward -> less teams keeps this reward locked and can't be claimed by the winner).

On a later basis after the pvp tournaments are up and running, we will have our massive PvE update bringing new content along with World Quests. These world-quests allow us to create big-*censored* scavenger hunts that take you days to complete, but reward you with permanent rares for completing them. Hunts as big as Hunter used to do them with his 26-letters scavenger hunt. Those events are worthy of rares.

3. We make change as we see fit, one thing at a time to see and measure impact on the community. I need to be able to prove that certain changes don't affect the community at all and that it is crying over nothing lol (ref. invulnerability)

@omish: The number of fights depend on the players, standing in bitch zones doesn't make any fights.

@ulez: I obviously highly exaggerate what I aid, but in realism people expect to hunt 30 minutes a day and find a cancel drop from cycs you know... or hunt 10 min in crayfish and find an HP91% berk. That is what I call "being handed/gifted the items from the start". In a matter of days everyone would have all possible items in the game and complain they are bored cuz no incentive to hunt, cuz nobody needs nothing from anything because they got everything within the first few days of playing. For every 1% of drop increase the life time of a server decreases drastically. In the first 3 months of neme 2 such items as we see now in-game were still a dream, only after a year or so hey tarted popping up as people kept hunting. we increased the drop rate since neme 2 and look now, the life time was already shortened by 9 months! If we increase it more, neme 3 will be fully geared in another 3 months, shortening the life time from the expected 5 years to a mere 6 months... But if you're happy with a reset every 6 months then nemesis is probably not the server for you and you should go to olympia or world or legion or any other fruit server that resets every 6 months because everyone got every single item they can possibly get.

Idk where is the flaw either.

The server feels so good, well done and smooth, in my opinion.

The thing is we already lost lot of players due some stuff, and even changing those things idk if we could get them back.

It may be a problem of hard lvl/maj and lack of average first drops (players are not from same age they used to be in nem2, they need some more easy stuff). Bad announcement of invu removal/unlocked d3d4 (which i think the exp should be higher than it is now) didnt help getting players back too. Like i said 100 times, spamming e-mail could help.

By the way White, we do not want mr91 item in 10 minutes, but mr28/35 in some hours would be great either. Not a big deal increase the low % drops.

Those are the only explanation i find atm.

The current exp events isnt good either, just to mention.

The exp is ridiculous and dont worth the time you spend in there.

You guys should add high exp dummies on it, so ppl would be attracted and log for it again, just a tip.

@Dual:

See there is the first increment already, you want a 28/35% piece in some hours...so in 10 min of hunting you expect to find 3~10 pieces of 7~14%... if 28/35% should be the standard, then we could aswell make it start at 35% and have 13 levels of increment after that, so top % would be 126%... so the 35% pieces would be as rare as a current 7% piece and the 126% piece would be as rare as a 91% piece... so in general it is just EQUAL except the number is different lol...

Secondly, the summon events indeed yield only the same exp value as they do when you normally kill them. Yet the main purpose of summon events is rather to give the opportunity to kill mobs you other wouldn't kill such massive amounts of, or would take (a lot of) preparation to kill (Demons, Barlogs, Twins, HC, TW, Dragons, ...) But an Exp Modifier as a "map restrictions" is one of the upcoming things that'll be added. Then a GM who makes a summon event can also choose an exp modifier so more exp is gained (+5~+100% exp in gradations of +5% each time). There is already such modifier though, the increased special ability chance partially functions as such, due to the increased chance of the mob being special, it in indirectly is an increased exp modifier as special ability mobs always yield an increased amount of experience (because they're special!)

Oh, about exp dummies, not going to happen. Exp Dummies is same as giving you +5 free majestics for doing no shit, there is no incentive and especially no effort needed to kill dummies LOL. The exp modifier is a way better idea as you require to kill mobs that can also kill you to earn the increased exp.

To those people who keep telling me in-game that the drop rate seems lower than Nemesis 2 (not people in this topic, really), please look at the auction house and tell me that this is lower than before. Thanks!

On-topic, White has a point with the event items. I'm doing my scav hunts for items that will disappear because they are not going to be insanely hard, but possible for anyone (each week will be different!). Once White has the bigger system in place, I will work to design some truly difficult and worthwhile scav events. ;)

I dont want to raise all items %, you know what i meant. I just want better average % drops in less time than it takes now. When i said "hours" i didnt meant it precisely.

About exp dummies, your way would solve it. I said dummies because it sounded an easy way to do it instead of creating a whole system.

I know theres some mobs in EXP event which are summoned to drop items, but if its called EXP EVENT, it should be more EXP than DROP.

Make a high exp event with easy kill mobs.

Remove those hard mobs and make a separated event with drop rate increased and exp lowered.

Would be better.

@ulez: I obviously highly exaggerate what I aid, but in realism people expect to hunt 30 minutes a day and find a cancel drop from cycs you know... or hunt 10 min in crayfish and find an HP91% berk. That is what I call "being handed/gifted the items from the start". In a matter of days everyone would have all possible items in the game and complain they are bored cuz no incentive to hunt, cuz nobody needs nothing from anything because they got everything within the first few days of playing. For every 1% of drop increase the life time of a server decreases drastically. In the first 3 months of neme 2 such items as we see now in-game were still a dream, only after a year or so hey tarted popping up as people kept hunting. we increased the drop rate since neme 2 and look now, the life time was already shortened by 9 months! If we increase it more, neme 3 will be fully geared in another 3 months, shortening the life time from the expected 5 years to a mere 6 months... But if you're happy with a reset every 6 months then nemesis is probably not the server for you and you should go to olympia or world or legion or any other fruit server that resets every 6 months because everyone got every single item they can possibly get.

Lol, i don't expect to get a cancel drop of cyc within 30 min and i don"t think other ppl are..... What I don't get is that some many ppl indd complain about ppl having better items then they have and can't rely participate in a fight.. GET USED to it WORTHLESS SCUMBAGSSSS! Eventually there will be always some1 who has a better item then you..

On the other hand I agree with Dual, where almost reaching 2014.. Most players are old school players who have real lives.

i don't have another 5 years to waste on nem to get some decent items.

As you guys are saying every1 needs to be some sort of equal. I remember when I started most ppl had alrdy so many rares that it was alrdy stupid to start of with (this doesn't mean to try it out.. Many ppl don't even know how to play with items).

The key is about having a smooth group to have some fun with.. Eventually the items will get there. If not, enjoy the group your playing with, as they get stronger you will! It's all about teamplay (dk armors).

Still one of the best servers I ever played and I hope they'll be able to keep this on.

22 majs in Igs solo this weekend and I got something like 10-12 armor drops. That's roughly 7-8 hours or so ( used 5 xp boosters + 7 majs without) drop rate Isn't super low. But people would like to get more than 1 ns armor drop per maj.... Just sayin

22 majs in Igs solo this weekend and I got something like 10-12 armor drops. That's roughly 7-8 hours or so ( used 5 xp boosters + 7 majs without) drop rate Isn't super low. But people would like to get more than 1 ns armor drop per maj.... Just sayin

What do you actually call a ns armor? is it a piece that has any stat below 21%? so a HP 14% is also ns for you? or you call ns piece one that has no secondary stats on it?

White -

a NS to armour to me is a armour without HP , PA, MA , etc..

what is the point of a armour dropping with no stats whatsoever ?

why do demons drop potions? why do demons drop no stat armours?

what use is a sp84 sheild? sp 49 hoses? other then annoying the person getting the drop-

I think PR should only be on shields and not armours

i'm still debating on why sabres , broad swords and such still drop too- i can't think on the top of my head of any one who used them

what is the use of Strong weapons? especially since u cant upgrade it..

so what is the diff between a strong baxe and a black smith baxe? a few endurance?

Edited by Gucci

White -

what use is a sp84 sheild? sp 49 hoses? other then annoying the person getting the drop-

i'm still debating on why sabres , broad swords and such still drop too- i can't think on the top of my head of any one who used them

so what is the diff between a strong baxe and a black smith baxe? a few endurance?

Those "ns" items, sabres etc are there because in an x1 exp server you'd actually use them cuz you stick to the weapon level range much longer. In nemesis you don't cuz you all want 180 on character creation.

SP stat is compared to HP more worthless, reducing or adjusting the Stamina formula would make them useful, but then everyone will complain they got no SP.

PR should be more useful now against PR weapons, but still feel compared to MR/MA/HP it's still not enough, maybe PR should hit much harder than it does now, a better/higher scaling formula perhaps...

Strong weapons is also another thing, more endurance on weapons and armors (what strong gives you) should aid in battle, but as endurance decrement is insufficient/too low it rather makes those type of items worthless. A solution would be to adjust the formula so more endurance is lost when fighting.

All that items NS got solution , go to sell in shop cryer! , in my good time i made 15 mj per day without any exp weapon or some (when CF dont exist ), and all know me cuz never get a *censored*ing drop and Still play here. Need learn to play and love this game . I play the 3 time of Nemesis and test another a few days but all are *censored*ing crap. i yall some time but you guys cry for a lot of more than me !!!.

Take a pause and come back again maybe need that some ppl.

All that items NS got solution , go to sell in shop cryer! , in my good time i made 15 mj per day without any exp weapon or some (when CF dont exist ), and all know me cuz never get a *censored*ing drop and Still play here. Need learn to play and love this game . I play the 3 time of Nemesis and test another a few days but all are *censored*ing crap. i yall some time but you guys cry for a lot of more than me !!!.

Take a pause and come back again maybe need that some ppl.

your retarded.. your first server must of been a private server..

if you played a real helbreath server you'd know why things are they are. and why now in a private server world most of it doesn't equate out.

for example- THERE IS NO REASON IT SHOULD TAKE MORE THEN ONE DAY TO HIT 180-.

1. goldies get killed over and over and dissapear-

2. people get bored with their main and dont want to spend 1 week or 2 weeks leveling a character- (which is why i char share instead of making a mage i work to much to deal with that)

3. people want to experiment with characters (bmages and such)

White -

Those "ns" items, sabres etc are there because in an x1 exp server you'd actually use them cuz you stick to the weapon level range much longer. In nemesis you don't cuz you all want 180 on character creation.

SP stat is compared to HP more worthless, reducing or adjusting the Stamina formula would make them useful, but then everyone will complain they got no SP.

PR should be more useful now against PR weapons, but still feel compared to MR/MA/HP it's still not enough, maybe PR should hit much harder than it does now, a better/higher scaling formula perhaps...

Strong weapons is also another thing, more endurance on weapons and armors (what strong gives you) should aid in battle, but as endurance decrement is insufficient/too low it rather makes those type of items worthless. A solution would be to adjust the formula so more endurance is lost when fighting.

so you see my point.. this isnt a 1x exp server ...

and 180 on creation isnt necssary but the way its set now, if you play 1hour a day it'd take almost 2 -3 weeks to hit 180.

this has a HUGE negative affect-

like earlier stated

it keeps people in the goldie stages longer,

demotes player morale

people love making exper chars

majs should be hard to get , not level 180.

I would of made a plate mage and played around but leveling is a pain in the *censored*- it shouldnt be, majs should to reap the full benefit of a 180 char.

SP is useless no one carries a sp set because of space, you dont need to reduce the stamina formula, just get rid of SP it's a waste of drops, or only keep it as sheilds not armours-

PR is in the same boat to me i really only see Poison weapons used to keep people from recalling-

but you dont see people carrying PR sets, they just us 100% PR skill.

critical ,strong ,psn weapons should be upgrade with no loss of item up to +5

obv after +3 the % should be really low to the point you may have to use 20-30 (maybe 50-100) x stones

sharp should stay to +3

no stat armour drops should be non existent- 7% should be the lowest

BBH strip is over powered for only 18 point diff from BH- huge diff in strip prob

What do you actually call a ns armor? is it a piece that has any stat below 21%? so a HP 14% is also ns for you? or you call ns piece one that has no secondary stats on it?

I got a dr35 leather , mr28 leather, mo14 leather. Every other drop was no secondary stat at all. Wich, by definition, makes them ns.

this doesn't help:

20 Dec 2013 5:03 PM yaco (180) MedeA (145) Elvine (193,136)

20 Dec 2013 4:58 PM yaco (180) MedeA (145) Elvine (208,137)

20 Dec 2013 4:47 PM yaco (180) MedeA (145) Elvine (153,48)

20 Dec 2013 11:36 AM yaco (180) MedeA (140) Elvine (155,23)

20 Dec 2013 11:26 AM yaco (180) MedeA (140) Elvine (203,130)

5 times in a *censored*ing day dude?

02 Jan 2014 9:25 AM yaco (180) Spoder-Man (128) Elvine (204,130)

02 Jan 2014 9:08 AM yaco (180) Spoder-Man (128) Elvine (140,247)

02 Jan 2014 9:05 AM yaco (180) Spoder-Man (128) Elvine (126,223)