Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Don't Be Alarmed

True, numbers have being showing more players are coming back to play or starting nem3.

Today there was 82 online. Has been long time i dont see this number.

As somebody said in other topic, we MUST ANNOUNCE IT BETTER!

Send email to players database about invu removal and some other changes you guys done. We can gather back numbers.

Thank You

^^^^^

One thing people need to know is that when there are 120 online, 70 or so are afk.

When there are 40 online, hardly any are afk (8-15). The difference is not very large, so do not be alarmed when you see a low /who count, go out and actually play for 10 minutes and you'll find a fight. Advertise the server, don't sell your characters lol.

I agree in some point. But when you log and see 50 online, if you new player, i will quit. Thats a fact.

And 82 online isnt the same as 50, since even with more afk players (which i agree), still having more playing ones than when 50 showing in /who.

I agree in some point. But when you log and see 50 online, if you new player, i will quit. Thats a fact.

And 82 online isnt the same as 50, since even with more afk players (which i agree), still having more playing ones than when 50 showing in /who.

+1 agree