Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Week #1 Scavenger Hunt!

Here is the list for Week #1 of Jing[GM]'s Scavenger Hunts! First person to post in the forum or Facebook page with all of the items in one character wins. Topic will remain open until both prizes are won (even if it takes a long time!).

I need you to find me one of each of the following items (secondary stats do not matter):

Critical+5 Dagger

Critical+6 Dagger

Critical+7 Dagger

Critical+8 Dagger

Critical+9 Dagger

Critical+10 Dagger

1st Prize:

Limited (Disappears after 25 Hours of use) Critical+10 HP+21 Weapon** of your choice

Critical+7 Weapon** of your choice (permanent!)

2nd Prize:

Stones Pack (x1 Merien, x2 Xelima, x3 Zem)

Exp Booster x3

**Weapon must be something that can naturally be dropped with stats (I.E. Battle Hammer, Giant Sword, etc.). Weapon cannot be something that does not normally drop with stats (I.E. BBH, Devastator, etc.).

For more information (and translations), please go here:

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34746

"I like jelly. Do you like jelly?"

If it will dissapear after 20 hours why bother ? :glare:

Why not a week?

The time only counts when you are logged in and it is in your bag. Timer doesn't change when it's in WH or on the ground, or if you're logged out with it in your bag. Next week i'll probably give an option for the type.

I agree, we would need the item for more than 20 hours, and as for your scavenger event, it's a good idea, but it would take way too long to get all those daggers, even with if we have the pits to actually finish it, might as well make it a little easier, cause, in my opinion, i doubt that anyone will finish this one.

What if I gave the option to make it Fragile (can't repair, disappears after reaching 0 Endurance)?

What if I gave the option to make it Fragile (can't repair, disappears after reaching 0 Endurance)?

That's a better option because the weapon would be special obviously, and only used when needed. Make it above average endurance though.

it's not, it's a waste of time, cause by the time you get those daggers, you could spend the time killing ettins and getting something actually worth keeping or selling.

it's not, it's a waste of time, cause by the time you get those daggers, you could spend the time killing ettins and getting something actually worth keeping or selling.

Yes.

crit +7 with no rep or hp ?

Correct, but you keep it permanently.

I suggest you a very good event who works in past nemesis ... can dismiss this and create what i say you? that event get 60 ppl on playng that event.

Cheers!