Sign in to follow this  
TheGambler

Screenshot/video Dump From 2006 On.

Long story short, I've been here an awfully long time. I started in late 2005. I could probably count on one hand the number of people that have played here longer than I have (that are still here, at least). Fortunately, I still have a lot of screenshots intact, so I thought I'd post a pile of them, and make some comments, like how things have changed since then or whatever. Also, keep the shitty comments out of my topic PLEASE.

That said, here's some nemesis 1 stuff.

An attempt at killing abby in the church. Didn't go that well :P

ZDwcasM.jpg

One of those moments.

uBXFbkV.jpg

Two things: First and most obvious, the map graphics. Second, 180 war with a wizard ms20. Back then, the only way you could get a DK wand was if your INT was higher than your STR, as far as I know. So those warriors that actually had a DK wand sure grinded for it.

FRwTpnG.jpg

This might not mean anything to most, but it's funny to me just cause of the people involved in the screen.

jAssjHG.jpg

This was a joint apoc hunt between both towns, I think Donnie/Frost[GM] was leading the charge for most of it, with Hunter there as well.

uBv5dWc.jpg

y095Hd9.jpg

And what happened? It died, but every single person there crashed the moment it did. Soooo, we had this to make up for it.

X2gM9Zt.jpg

WELP

dnoc3Oe.jpg

You try to hunt, and then this happens.

Mk7U2KE.jpg

I wish I had better screens of this, but summon events with Hunter were madness/fantastic. I'll never forget when he summoned a mass amount of clairvoyant beholders.

ndYTNov.jpg

Edited by TheGambler

For those keeping score, there is ONE elv in this screen.

lkE8zIM.jpg

1PlOU4m.jpg

I got a kloness esterk from soloing a unicorn. I think it was the only kloness weapon drop in nemesis 1, the others had come from events. Also, anyone who played nemesis 1 and remembers this guy knows he was a scam artist.

4FYQQKO.jpg

NIMDA <3

jYncFDV.jpg

A truly massive raiding group.

Ysclx99.jpg

RBnSvsW.jpg

Yes, this is an X blade and an abby ring. How did they get there? Well, my guildmate Kefka had killed GUESSWHO as a criminal and he dropped those. Lucky day, huh?

if29tTU.jpg

Who says mages can't tank TWs?

jdmpoyS.jpg

The mere sight of this guild should make SOMEONE that remembers them laugh.

CMjMkDl.jpg

Test mode madness. (my crim count went up to 300, but this is the last SS of it I could find) Also, in the last one, this guy got mad cause I killed him and tried to threaten me with bans.

rsBoP05.jpg

Edited by TheGambler

My mage on Nemesis 1 <3! for pple who said im not Argenlandia :D!
uBv5dWc.jpg

Shutup-Emi owns on nemesis 1!
If you remember my brothe (Gandalf-) was Athos xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mFs

nice ss... old times xD

XD i know, funny to see how far we've come. i mean personally, i was a terrible, terrible warrior. maybe not that bad, but nowhere near good. although, i was better then than i'd be now maybe. if i play warrior now i have a wand out 80% of the time anyway.

Tridente = easy FH ?

you have NO idea lol

My mage on Nemesis 1 <3! for pple who said im not Argenlandia :D!

uBv5dWc.jpg

Shutup-Emi owns on nemesis 1!

If you remember my brothe (Gandalf-) was Athos xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mFs

i do remember those names! along with some of the older argenlandia players like Warmen, snake, raciel, Shion, etc. I know raciel and elguason and some others were around in nemesis 2, but still. It's harder to remember those names cause you can't look up EK screens as easily. We had to take screens ourselves when someone died.

Anyway, early nemesis 2 screens coming in a bit!

GOD! Wish i still had my ss map from nem1. Omg Cow, seeing my char fh again makes me nostalgic! Good, very good times omg!

and yes, i wan ogre ring xD

I see my char in the shop box :D

which one is yours? i feel like once i know who, i'm gonna think doh i should have known that.

edit: wait, i'm thinking... vivienne, but i'm fairly sure that was a nemesis 2 name.

Miss those days =O)

jaja that's you, cakes, and i in elv d1 in the last ss

Edited by TheGambler

I see my char in the shop box :D

which one is yours? i feel like once i know who, i'm gonna think doh i should have known that.

edit: wait, i'm thinking... vivienne, but i'm fairly sure that was a nemesis 2 name.

Miss those days =O)

jaja that's you, cakes, and i in elv d1 in the last ss

I was "Where" in nem1. Vivienne in nem2.

Damn I might have to install HB again. Just give me your account Cow so I don't have to lvl :]

You can has my characters. I don't have any time to play anyways hajajaj.

haha *censored*ing memories.

I remember i got to use the medusa sword once on Juggernaut, and i activated it 5 steps behind all the elvs :lol:.

I was just a 9 year old kid playing hb back then, time *censored*ing flies. I remember Juggernaut was even on the same account as my brothers character Boss even though it was a free server lmao. Good thing we only had one pc back then.

on another note

EL CAKEZ DE LA VIDA FTW