Sign in to follow this  
sikness

Sell 2 Chars 180 With Dk15 War Cheap

i Loved my time at nemesis Certain ppl have ruined the fun for me and i feel as long as those ppl are there i cant enjoy myself

Some fake friends who act like this is real life

snakey movements which got countered by my snakey movements

''Revenge is a sweet joy next to geting pussy''

Good luck to Server

Good luck to the friends i have made

Up middle finger to certain others

Edited by sikness

The only thing I can understand from the things you've posted is that you were talking about yourself only, since you were the one who stole Jess's Ice sword and sold it behind her back, not even cutting her in. And after that trying to justify your actions such as hacking and stealing Crazyleg's and Akari's items and trying to sell them on the Auction House. You have no shame whatsoever. And more than half of the people you named above hate you, because of the shit you pulled. Everyone distanced themselves from you and your retarded actions, you better change your nickname if you're planning to play any helbreath servers in the future, 'cause I will be there to screw you right back, you two faced *censored*. P.S. your shitty chars aren't worth even 1$. GL ; )

Yea, he did that and more, he hacked my irl friends, CrazyLegs and Akari, lol, and he justifies his actions by saying that i ruined his game play =D , typical gypsy junkie talk, damned thief.