Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

D3/d4 Quests Revised And Limitation Removed

We've revised the D3 and D4 quests which require you to kill "any mob".

They've now been assigned appropriate difficulty and their rewards have been adjusted accordingly.

On top of that, as we revised them, their limitation of being repeatable only every 3 hours has now been completely removed.

white! sry for being pesimist.. thank you for unlock the time to wait.. but the quest's price its too low.. nobody will do it.. got anothers quest more fast and it got more exp.. please up the exp at least 500k each one.. because its party quest no normal.. alright? party should give more exp than single.. please review again it and think about it.. thank you for read

white! sry for being pesimist.. thank you for unlock the time to wait.. but the quest's price its too low.. nobody will do it.. got anothers quest more fast and it got more exp.. please up the exp at least 500k each one.. because its party quest no normal.. alright? party should give more exp than single.. please review again it and think about it.. thank you for read

Changed again... not up to 500k, but more close towards that.

If others quests are better in reward, THEN *censored*ING PLAY THEM FFS! now stop crying about them.

If others quests are better in reward, THEN *censored*ING PLAY THEM FFS! now stop crying about them.

Basically what he's saying is that if he "PLAYS THEM FFS" instead, because they are better, then you've for all purposes removed the d34, a step in the opposite direction. --- remember it costs 5k

Responding to these...

3. nice words on science there, but you're missing my point. My point is that at this stage saying something like "the people loved it when I talked about it" holds no valid argument simply because at this moment even with a feature which had this favor of players in theory, actually got TAKEN OUT AGAIN because they didn't like it in reality, while there theory was not different from the reality.

I was more responding to how you uphold the theory of invulnerability, But yeah, I agree with you in regards to YuCKy. You can't drop everything because a couple people think something is a good idea. There's a nice balance between majority opinion and what actually makes sense. Example: Anti-k has the majority within it's guild, so if everyone in anti-k votes to switch anti-k to Elvine, they have the majority, but does this make sense? No.

Come on man, Ray-Ban suggested safe zones and unlimited, lower exp d34 quests in State of HB Nem, these have now been actualized. I think about this shit.

4. Invul worked EXACTLY like a safe zone

Not really, An example of adding to safe zones in the same way you added to party, guild, and quest system, would be making it so that when you are in a safe zone tile, you cannot talk in global.
Edited by ulez

The update was great, but i guess the exp can be a little higher than it is now (not like it was before), because as ulez said, it does costs 5k, which is crazy money nowadays (you would have to do it several times to worth).

We on right way tho, i guess.

Thank You

The update was great, but i guess the exp can be a little higher than it is now (not like it was before), because as ulez said, it does costs 5k, which is crazy money nowadays (you would have to do it several times to worth).

We on right way tho, i guess.

Thank You

You can run all the way from town to d2... the cost of 5k isn't that bad... you need to pay something if you want the good stuff...

d3/d4 is so profitable for me in gold because I actually pick up the ns drops and sell to shop. don't just pick the gold, actually pick dropped weapons/stackable parts and sell them!

d3/d4 is so profitable for me in gold because I actually pick up the ns drops and sell to shop. don't just pick the gold, actually pick dropped weapons/stackable parts and sell them!

He's a smart cookie. I've been telling players this since I started my character in Nemesis 3!

In my opinion was the best quest with d3d4 time of 3 hours.

Now no one else does. At least before 3 in 3 hours had someone interested in doing. Maybe if only impaire time to 1 hour.

Since the change, I did not do any quest.

But probably there will be no more changes in d3d4. is not the way to look for something better and get sick of playing until hehe

Edited by gioo

In my opinion was the best quest with d3d4 time of 3 hours.
Now no one else does. At least before 3 in 3 hours had someone interested in doing. Maybe if only impaire time to 1 hour.
Since the change, I did not do any quest.
But probably there will be no more changes in d3d4. is not the way to look for something better and get sick of playing until hehe

you're not supposed to farm a single quest... a single quest should not out-rule any others. And that is what the d3/d4 quests did. They were bugged and contained too much exp in the formula (base modifier was incorrectly set). I fixed the modifier to be more realistic (Original modifier had Demons as base modifier, this is wrong as demons won't be killed for your "kill any mobs", you would rather go find the Skeletons, Ogres and HH in the small corners. So we based the d4 quests off the Ogre modifier, which is way closer to what you actually kill, although ogre modifier is still WAY above the "average" modifier for what you would kill (avg would be around cyc power), I did choose to stick on Ogre modifier as it seemed about right. - An identical issue was with the d3 quests which were based off Liches before and now base on cycs.)

All other "kill any mob" quests have an average mob you'd kill as a base modifier. From that point there is a formula used to calculate the each reward (Gold, Exp and Contri).

The formula for the base modifier is based on the different monster stats plus a multiplier of difficulty which is 1.0 for 95% of all mobs (only adjusted are Dire Boar, Claw Turtle, Beholders, Frosts, HC, TW, Wyvern, Earth Dragon, Poison Dragon, Fire Wyvern)

So infact you should be happy you still got Ogres as a base modifier because they're way above average already.