Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Nemesis Has Been Saved. Operation Yucccccky. Surgeon Yuck!

Alright guys!! I have the solution to the pollution that has been causing nemesis to die!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

*Well yucky, what is this solution,

IS INDEED A QUESTION YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF

BUT FEAR NOT FELLOW GAME MATES.

I have thought about this while at work ( SINCE I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HB )

SO WHAT DO WE ALL HATE?? NUBS RECALLING, FARMING, CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT, WE HATE INGAME PUSSIES. Srs

There is people who love to hunt, there are those who love to skill train..

I AM NOT ONE OF THEM, IN FACT I HATE THEM BOTH VERY DEEPLY.

AND I HATE YOU TO, SKILL LVLING PLAYER, FISHING PLAYER, I ENVY YOUR GODLY PATIENCE. srs

I AM A PERSON OF PVP ACTION. I ENJOY FAIR FIGHTS, I ENJOY KILLING.

ITS WHAT I LIKE.

srs.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ENOUGH BLABBLYBLAH~~

I'M TALKING CREATE A PVP ARENA FEATURE THAT YOU GO PVP

IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE

1VS1 2VS2 3VS3, GUILD PVP

(OPTIONS VARY FROM 1VS,2VS2,3V3.. ETC)

AND WHEN YOU CLICK THIS FEATURE IT TAKES YOU TO AN ARENA, WITH A RANDOM PLAYER WHOM ALSO CLICKED THE PVP BUTTON WITH THEIR DESIRED OPTION TO PVP.

IT WILL GO SOMETHING LIKE [ " SEARCHING FOR PVP ... " WHEN CLICKED ON ]

NOW! IT BRACKETS FROM GAP LVLS, SAY, YOU WILL ONLY BE CHOSEN TO FIGHT

LVLS 120-130 IF YOURE IN THAT RANGE OF LVL, 140-150, 150-160 . 170-180.

I THINK ITS UNIQUE AND IT WILL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HUNT MORE, LIKE MYSELF FOR ITEMS THAT WILL HELP IN THE PVP.

IT WILL MAKE THE RECENT EK LIST ON THE WEBSITE MORE FUN TO LOOK AT

THIS WILL NOT KILL PL, IN FACT, IT WILL ENCOURAGE PL RAIDERS TO LVL OUT WITHOUT MESSING PL UP.

I THINK IT WILL ORGANIZE HB MORE, AND STILL LEAVE EVERYTHING NORMAL THE WAY IT IS

NOT LIKE THE INVUL BUBBLE, :glare: WE HATE THAT FEAUTRE!! :angry: (and hate is a strong word, srs.)

IF YOU RECALL/DIE, YOU LOSE THE FIGHT, DUHHH RIGHT? BUT THE PLAYER WOULD GET THE EK, IF THATS POSSIBLE, AND OR IT SHOWS IN EVERY PLAYERS SCREEN, "(PLAYER) HAS PUSSIED THE FARK OUT OF FIGHT AGAINST YUCKY" ( as an example ) IN THE BOTTOM SCREEN IN GREEN LETTERS [ IVE SEEN THIS IN FRUITY SERVERS AND IT WAS QUITE THE LuLz ]

NOW THIS WILL BE UNIQUE, IDK WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN BUT IT SURE WILL KEEP ME IN-GAME AS WELL AS OTHER PEOPLE WHO LUVV TO FIGHT. IT WILL SHOW TRUE GUTS AND SKILLS, AND IT WILL HELP PEOPLE TRAIN TEAMPLAY, IT WILL HELP TEAMSPEAK TO BE OF MORE USE, IT WILL HELP THE NUBS TO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKE FROM THE LAST PVP.

IT WILL ALSO HELP THE PLAYERS WHO CAN LOG IN FOR A FEW MOMENTS, ONLY TO FIGHT, NOT TAKING THEM 45 YEARS TO FIND SOMEONE

IT WILL ENCOURAGE FIGHTS, I THINK THIS IS JUST WHAT WE NEED.

AFTER ALL ISNT THIS A PVP SERVER?

srs.

Edited by YUCK

Yes. It will work!

It will be used for pvps and there will be no trash talking you know?

Like in a crusade.

This way towns might still be unbalanced but wont really matter unless the town raids the enemy town on a weekend, which is fine because it is a town raid after all..

These pvps last what, 10+ minutes? Itll be super fun.

I want more peoples opinions on this.

My suggestion is way nicer than yours.

Make Nemesis 4.

Exp *50

Drop rate 40% more than neme 3 first drop

Drop rate 50% less than second drop than neme 3.

Result will be 20 bitches leaving the server. 120+ more guys returning to nemesis and enjoying the game.

Of course this is madness for some selfish guys who like slavery and only hunt in hb but never fight.

yucky you get pfa 6 vs 2 and run to farm ^^ what are you talking -.-

He does NOT care about what your trashtalking thougts have to show, don't mislead the thread, kthnxbye.

My suggestion is way nicer than yours.

Make Nemesis 4.

Exp *50

Drop rate 40% more than neme 3 first drop

Drop rate 50% less than second drop than neme 3.

Result will be 20 bitches leaving the server. 120+ more guys returning to nemesis and enjoying the game.

Of course this is madness for some selfish guys who like slavery and only hunt in hb but never fight.

Haha no man, nemesis 3 is fine. If a nemesis 4 comes along, I think everyone will be like wtf?

they wouldnt want to play as it would seem to be a repetitve server that ends..

My suggestion would make people be like OhZ? pvp arena, Let me try this out. And they would love it.

Noobs would get to hunt, lvl, I think its what we need..

Just throwing my suggestion out there, anyone got a better idea?

gogogogo!

PS: 80 people online today, 15 mins later.. 60.. I wonder why..

Guys dont just read the thread!! Say something.

This will be beneficial for all of you.. Say what you think!

As white GM says, we are the community ye?

What happened when all 12 of helbreath players (sarcasm) gathered to bish about town balance?

A guild movement happened.

I say, lets argue on what could we do to make this server more fun.

List your suggestions and lets start arguments ! ! !

for the better of our gameplay time.

If you happen to give a fuccc

The fact that you could choose the LVL gap its just awesome idea coz if not then 100+ chars would be like sorta pissed off xD so thats definetely a must, im not so good giving ideas...im more like supporting and adding counterparts.

Maybe could create like 3 types of Arenas so its not so complicated to code

1st one for 161-180 LVLS

2nd one for 141-160 LVLS

3rd one for 80-140 LVLS

THEN can press on this button called "Look for a random fight" and the server could detect if you're in party of 2, 3 or 4 persons (thus making viable the 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4) and if you're solo it justs looks for another person to hook you up with into the arena (let the fight begin!! :D)

IF YOU RECALL/DIE, YOU LOSE THE FIGHT, DUHHH RIGHT? BUT THE PLAYER WOULD GET THE EK, IF THATS POSSIBLE, AND OR IT SHOWS IN EVERY PLAYERS SCREEN, "(PLAYER) HAS PUSSIED THE FARK OUT OF FIGHT AGAINST YUCKY" ( as an example ) IN THE BOTTOM SCREEN IN GREEN LETTERS [ IVE SEEN THIS IN FRUITY SERVERS AND IT WAS QUITE THE LuLz ]

The "getting an ek if the other guy recalls" its clearly abusable, a punish to the recaller could be applied, something like -20 or -30 rep points.

The "(PLAYER) HAS PUSSIED THE FARK OUT OF FIGHT AGAINST YUCKY" could promote a little more flaming tho, but its a decent idea, maybe using less mean words :) something like "Player Alkapone has recalled from a PvP against YuCky ! ! !" :( ^_^ (you will never see that! haha)

Also if the PvP's last more than 1 or 2 hours, ALL OF THE PVPERS (being the losing or the winning team) could get a +5 or +10 reps in their char, no matter if they lost or won ;)

Kinda tired today, i will try to think cleanest tomorrow, laterz.

Edited by alkaholik

The fact that you could choose the LVL gap its just awesome idea coz if not then 100+ chars would be like sorta pissed off xD so thats definetely a must, im not so good giving ideas...im more like supporting and adding counterparts.

Maybe could create like 3 types of Arenas so its not so complicated to code

1st one for 161-180 LVLS

2nd one for 141-160 LVLS

3rd one for 80-140 LVLS

THEN can press on this button called "Look for a random fight

Yes! This is a more clear description.

Your bracket suggestion is way better with less effort.

Man, I hope they take this into consideration.

This will be a huge change to the game without really changing anything at all, only making the gameplay more realistic and fun.

White is working on a huge pvp system that will probably have level brackets like that and will also have some automated functions.

The random factor, though, is interesting.

White is working on a huge pvp system that will probably have level brackets like that and will also have some automated functions.

The random factor, though, is interesting.

Yea, the random factor is indeed what would make it more exciting..

As for you om1sh, since you're posting here I might as well respond,

well sorry to hear that, I can care less. DIE

jk

DIE

srs

DIE