Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

So Whats The Plan Gm Team?

seems like the guild switch killed the server, rarely anyone plays, and theres a mass exodus of people selling off all their items/chars on the way out.

just wondering what the gm teams' plan is.

unfortunately GM's will most likely take this experience and say "we made a change and it didn't work, we will never make any changes again", which won't fix anything and is really just stab at community for not agreeing with them.

maybe some people had different suggestion, and now first one has not worked well they are free to claim their suggestion was best one/should have been used, and pointing fingers to place blame.

Well, I agree with what Junonh said in another post. Pretty much this will happen.

The deal was that Elvines had already numbers to fight, they just lacked a little courage which is a normal thing on their circumstances, passing FNDA would had been way better coz they're less ppl but they could had gathered the same elvs that are fighting now and join forces, but no, they passed Anti K which they're faaaaaar far more ppl and ofc KukaManga and others joined them making elvs appear in hordes of 15-20 ppl, sometimes 40 elvs counted at heldenians and just 7-10 ares AS MUCH to counterattack.

NOW: to fix this issue it would be good passing a SMALL Elvine guild to Aresden, would balance things perfectly, just gotta see which one is the best for whole timezone fights.

GM.. Just take a walk in Aresden during different time zones and check out WH, Shop, BS, etc... At night time in California... Elvine is way more active.

Daytime, Aresden is more active than night time but Elvine is even more active. I think the server was balancing itself out really. I saw more Elvine characters that stayed to level 180 versus characters in Aresden.

Second, there aren't enough players to even play heldenian and crusades just get outrun just like the first time when server opened... Elvine overpowered Ares then Ares was a bit over powering Elvine but Elvine got a lot of the rares. Now, its back to stage 1. Aresden will fight... but it won't last long. Oh yeah, where are all the Elvines? Constantly, trying to find me and EnjoyLife lol! I loved how you guys try to box where I logged off. I logged back in and walked away from the box. Major success MaynarD... I don't know why you are logged on GM and character and at the same time you ended up at Middleland server after I kept shouting where are the elvines... Logged off twice with my DeCay and you guys knew where I logged off too. Amazing...

GM.. Just take a walk in Aresden during different time zones and check out WH, Shop, BS, etc... At night time in California... Elvine is way more active.

Daytime, Aresden is more active than night time but Elvine is even more active. I think the server was balancing itself out really. I saw more Elvine characters that stayed to level 180 versus characters in Aresden.

Second, there aren't enough players to even play heldenian and crusades just get outrun just like the first time when server opened... Elvine overpowered Ares then Ares was a bit over powering Elvine but Elvine got a lot of the rares. Now, its back to stage 1. Aresden will fight... but it won't last long. Oh yeah, where are all the Elvines? Constantly, trying to find me and EnjoyLife lol! I loved how you guys try to box where I logged off. I logged back in and walked away from the box. Major success MaynarD... I don't know why you are logged on GM and character and at the same time you ended up at Middleland server after I kept shouting where are the elvines... Logged off twice with my DeCay and you guys knew where I logged off too. Amazing...

If you think a GM is abusing their powers, put it into a ticket not in the forum.

On topic: Idk man, this is getting boring

Off topic: Selling Yucky, quitting hb.

no need to bitch and whine about things that may or may not happen, im actually trying to figure out if the GM team has an idea/update to help boost people actually wanting to stay online...as for me...im just hunting cuz i gots nothin better to do after the work day lol

no need to bitch and whine about things that may or may not happen, im actually trying to figure out if the GM team has an idea/update to help boost people actually wanting to stay online...as for me...im just hunting cuz i gots nothin better to do after the work day lol

True on the hunting part, you just made me realize what I can do as well.. even that is discouraging though,

sigh.. Time to hit those weights and start dieting, and getting six pac abs again..

One thing White is planning is the pvp update. I'll see what we can do for now about smaller events for stones.

What kind of events do you mean?

I gonna study for a few days and will back to ares city , dont gonna change much but its a few help for all ; )

Pvp event its good idea but dont gonna help on other aspects of the game , Need delete for complety Invu thing , get more that on "specials" Monsters like veteran and that , update party list do it more bigger , need new quest , delete automatic events and get 1 gm or 2 for do it (i know gm's policy's but its my view) , delete safe to +3 , Gold drop rate most decrease 5% , and manu and alchemy gonna value like it is , delete tamming skill or getting more hard than its is .

thats a few point like i see or what i like to change , a couple specials event for bastard / corrupted / fragile event will be nice too.

Cheers!

Rodri!

swap arirang and kukuanga to ares,

and it ll be balanced!

Do they even play? Ive heard Arirang quited. Kukuanga ? how many are they? 4-5 ?

survivor rage quit?

Dude Survivors is a guild of finnish ppl, asian ppl, usa ppl, caribbean ppl plus we dont have 12 hours free time like you. We arent all args like argenlandias. We work and take care of life you know. Our Guildmaster is in army right now. Rage quit? pls, theres not even 1% of interest in playing the server now with 55 ppl. We dont know if hunt for nothing. Server state is so unknown we are passive waiting. And theres many ppl trying to sell before it happens what everyone knows. So i suggest you sell the stuff you bought too.

Swapping KukaManga & Co. (even if they're few) could create good balance, they have 1 icesword at least (not used atm...i cant believe it lol) i think Harapeko's own a StormBringer (MacQueens- and -THOR-) but they wont agree on a townchange.

Simple facts here

Before anti k move 80~ online.

After anti m move 50~ online

And let's not forget that just because people are online doesn't mean they are actually playing. I spent several hours in trolls with spawns showing I was there yesterday and not one ares came by. Nothing but elvs.

Swapping KukaManga & Co. (even if they're few) could create good balance, they have 1 icesword at least (not used atm...i cant believe it lol) i think Harapeko's own a StormBringer (MacQueens- and -THOR-) but they wont agree on a townchange.

Not anymore brother man. It has been scammly sold to Hachis guild ¡

Jing, by GMs made events i would just mention some done in nem2: chasing around for stones/boosters in town/ml map, little pvp events for boosters/stones prizes, racing thru a maze to reach the end and get a prize, summon event with dummies (the actual summon events sux, because the exp is so low that doesnt even worth playing it).

Thank You

We should remove heldenian and actually make an event that is actually playable for all players. Heldenian just blocking 3 bridges is pointless because no town have held down the fort longer than an hour. It might be possible now for next heldenian because Aresden 1:3 or 1:4 ratio with elvines in this event.

Possible idea is separate Elvine and Aresden to identical maps to take down mobs or destroying buildings and npcs of some sort. This seems more ideal for all levels and this haven't been made yet that I know of except BF siege. Heldenian is probably the worst event at this time and point in this server.

I have been a GM for multiple servers years ago. Been playing HB for over 10 years and I have quit and played on n off. I am not saying I should be GM but just giving out ideas that GM should be discussing.

We should remove heldenian and actually make an event that is actually playable for all players. Heldenian just blocking 3 bridges is pointless because no town have held down the fort longer than an hour. It might be possible now for next heldenian because Aresden 1:3 or 1:4 ratio with elvines in this event.

Possible idea is separate Elvine and Aresden to identical maps to take down mobs or destroying buildings and npcs of some sort. This seems more ideal for all levels and this haven't been made yet that I know of except BF siege. Heldenian is probably the worst event at this time and point in this server.

I have been a GM for multiple servers years ago. Been playing HB for over 10 years and I have quit and played on n off. I am not saying I should be GM but just giving out ideas that GM should be discussing.

Can you expand the idea of having maps and players needing to destroy mobs/buildings into a new topic in Suggestions forum?