Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Psssst

Today aresden are 12+ players vs 7 argenlandia (elvines)

they die and loss the fight , ares have more people than elvs but still continue dieying

not is problem of balance or gms problems, aresden dont have a good teamwork and loss the fights

OR what is the excuses now , we fight alot times with low pvp vs alots aresden and we continue killing somes ares

Others elviens now fight because we help all players at fights , and they fell safe to fight.

I think get back anti k to aresden and move fnda dont change nothing . Anti k + Survivors

vs fnda and some elvs u think this fight are balanced???

survivors + fnda loss vs only anti k members , what u think about antik+survivors?? LOL

please stop cry and go TeamSpeak and get better teamwork, and maybe can kill alots elvines :)

Good Lucky

MaynarD the only pro at Argenlania Fan+2 jajajaja

hey nyros u said 12ares vs 7 argen, dont forgot there was some harapeko and hachis with u guys..they became very active in fight now..why don u say few ares vs 15+elvs after that..alot ppl are from different timezone...all ppl is impossible online at same time..we are not crying..for me the issue of imbalance still same. ..just changed side :) Edited by chiang

You guys should stick to the point of the topic.

In my opinion the town swap, in general, wasnt good, since we lost players (seems to).

In other hand, it was good for the pvp action, even if it was due an imbalance. Ive had more fights those days compared the day server started. The negative point on it, which made the difference, is that most of times (not all of them) aresdens played with less players. Personally i like playing in the weakest side (not weak as it is now tho), but most of ppl dont just like it, because they cant handle dieing all time or not feeling safe all time.

The solution would be getting those sas4 dudes back and joining aresdens. It would solve the problem, for sure.

PS: idk how the discussion on here keep coming back and no1 know any of them to ask if they really have the intention to come back. If they dont, we shouldnt use it as a solution anymore.

Another way would be transferring like 4 decent active players to aresden. In my opinion it would solve the problem either.

Aresden is weak now, but not that weak. Some ppl are just scared.

Thank You

Edited by DuaL

You guys should stick to the point of the topic.

In my opinion the town swap, in general, wasnt good, since we lost players (seems to).

In other hand, it was good for the pvp action, even if it was due an imbalance. Ive had more fights those days compared the day server started. The negative point on it, which made the difference, is that most of times (not all of them) aresdens played with less players. Personally i like playing in the weakest side (not weak as it is now tho), but most of ppl dont just like it, because they cant handle dieing all time or not feeling safe all time.

The solution would be getting those sas4 dudes back and joining aresdens. It would solve the problem, for sure.

PS: idk how the discussion on here keep coming back and no1 know any of them to ask if they really have the intention to come back. If they dont, we shouldnt use it as a solution anymore.

Another way would be transferring like 4 decent active players to aresden. In my opinion it would solve the problem either.

Aresden is weak now, but not that weak. Some ppl are just scared.

Thank You

+1

they die and loss the fight , ares have more people than elvs but still continue dieying

not is problem of balance or gms problems, aresden dont have a good teamwork and loss the fights

OR what is the excuses now , we fight alot times with low pvp vs alots aresden and we continue killing somes ares

Others elviens now fight because we help all players at fights , and they fell safe to fight.

I think get back anti k to aresden and move fnda dont change nothing . Anti k + Survivors

survivors + fnda loss vs only anti k members , what u think about antik+survivors?? LOL

please stop cry and go TeamSpeak and get better teamwork, and maybe can kill alots elvines :)

Good Lucky

What a load a crap. There's been an overwhelming number of Elvines fighting with anti-k vs. half as many Ares. Why do you think I made this thread?

The original imbalance was a recent thing, and a sufficient number of original Elvines are now fighting, which would have happened all the same if FNDA switched.

Troychiss, MacQueens, -THOR-, Bulma, CuntSucker, GLORYHOLE, and the list goes on, I can't think of them all now. These are all elvs that have began fighting again because of a guild switch. All these original elvines + FNDA, yes... that's obviously balanced against Anti-K and Survivors.

lol if you guys think that this switch has done good to the server.....take a look again /who = 40.............lolz.........really done good eh? smart move

Edited by fyw721

Its funny to see a lot of shit talking going on when Anti-K (Argenlandia) went to Elvine. I love it and ready to pvp but to be honest I am still getting a lot of EKs. We will win some and lose some fights. I get called out but sad truth is that we don't have numbers to fight at times. Nyros saying that 12 vs half of them? If that is the case we would have won. That wasn't the case cause a lot of them were Natural Selection that are still pretty new to pvping in Helbreath.

Anyway, the server is really unbalanced at this point. If you look at Crusade and Heldenian stats... The towns are even in mass fights but now its going to be a different story. Elvines tend to grind and not pvp. Aresden tends to do a mixture but raid in a pack. I started seeing certain groups of Elvine that will stick together and fight. Hachi's guild, Harp, SasFour, GLORYHOLE, DQN, -THOR-, Fox12, and bunch of others as mentioned earlier by previous poster.

Now... You will see constant lost sades and heldenians on Aresden. Look it at this way, the guilds that are going to be Survivors, Natural Selection (small), FNDA (small), and the rest are even smaller. Survivors have active players at european time zone then USA/Brasil or Arg time zone players.

Oh yeah speaking of which... Nyros if you want a real pvp 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5. Let us know and we can arrange something. Last time, Alka tried to grab 5 to pvp but no members are on. So, less talking shit about a guild that u left because u died in Elvine when no one was on to back you up. Sad truth and you keep opening your big mouth. See you in game.

Edited by dielokillz

Good Lucky

What a load a crap. There's been an overwhelming number of Elvines fighting with anti-k vs. half as many Ares. Why do you think I made this thread?

The original imbalance was a recent thing, and a sufficient number of original Elvines are now fighting, which would have happened all the same if FNDA switched.

Troychiss, MacQueens, -THOR-, Bulma, CuntSucker, GLORYHOLE, and the list goes on, I can't think of them all now. These are all elvs that have began fighting again because of a guild switch. All these original elvines + FNDA, yes... that's obviously balanced against Anti-K and Survivors.

we've been fighting long before anti-k showed up in elv... lol

Good Lucky

we've been fighting long before anti-k showed up in elv... lol

CuntSucker and GLORYHOLE both always fight, they don't care if they're outnumbered :) i really respect that, few ppl has those guts, the others (troychiss macqueens thor and bulma) just came outta the cave coz they have a nice backup now...period

Dont lose focus on the real thread of this topic gentleman, i would love to see opinions of Harapeko's and KukaManga & Co. GuildMasters (we already have Natural Selection and Hachis* GuildMasters here :D) can anyone give them a holler and make them reach here? please ^_^

Any1 managed to talk to any sas4 member to ask if they have the intention to come back yet?

Ive been waiting for this answer since the first page on here.

Good Lucky

hey nyros u said 12ares vs 7 argen, dont forgot there was some harapeko and hachis with u guys..they became very active in fight now..why don u say few ares vs 15+elvs after that..alot ppl are from different timezone...all ppl is impossible online at same time..we are not crying..for me the issue of imbalance still same. ..just changed side :)

Nyros pls shut your mouth for a while. Right now your playing and fighting because of Survivors. Call us what you want, we kill you and keep running. Were the only ones figthing there and you and your guild only do is invis and if we get you pfa you leave screen, invis for 1 minute then appear again or run to elvine with your tail between your legs. Now you have the numbers + all the game items rares, sb+ie+ and all the crap elvs have and you still run to safe. Wtf you want? We dont know if casting pfa or leave you alone to stay in a fight. Maybe if we get xelima to make you instant kill to have an elv ek otherwise you leave fight invised. Ares town now is only Survivors and some random guys nobody else. Respect us cuz were there fighthing in this not like you that cried for weeks to have antik in elv, well now you have it. Enjoy waiting lot of time to get 1 ek. Ares guilds: Survivors, FNDA few ones and a few Natural Selection nothing more.

unfortunately GM's will most likely take this experience and say "we made a change and it didn't work, we will never make any changes again", which won't fix anything and is really just stab at community for not agreeing with them.

maybe some people had different suggestion, and now first one has not worked well they are free to claim their suggestion was best one/should have been used, and pointing fingers to place blame.

I'm not the one trying to cause shit as you can see if these forums. I never said I was pro at the first place but look at what this change has done to the server. There's about a max of 35 to 40 people on at a given time and you have Maynard and ninja fighting alongside with you. The few times I've died is really because of him not you. I'm just trying to point out the fact that you have done nothing make a lot of people in this server uncomfortable by talking trash. If I am incorrect then please look at the amount of threads that people have quoted against you. See you in game. And don't forget what I want is what's best for the server, not driving player out till /who = 40

Not to mention if you think my ping is pro, please read above threads with the fact that my ping ATM is well over 250ms because of host change and I likely play with more lag than you. Cheers bro no hard feelings =]. If there's anything more you want to say about me please pm me in game directly and not spam about it in forum.

i dont spam u talk about me i talk about you is the true .

u say i dont acepted ur pvp , ok i now ask for pvp dk items.

maybe now have 250 ms , i play all the time with 300+ or 350+ ms , and i know you allways (but not now) have a pro ping but cant aim any paralize. All people hate my becouse im a talker and i enjoy that becouse is a game , but some people cant understand that jajajajajaja not is my problem.

Again say wanna pvp dk items vs me????

Edited by Nyros

can anyone translate to me what Nyros is saying?

it sounds to me like he puts lots of effort in to the sentences he puts out but I cant seem to code it out..

Srs.

All luvv

YUckY

can anyone translate to me what Nyros is saying?

it sounds to me like he puts lots of effort in to the sentences he puts out but I cant seem to code it out..

Srs.

All luvv

YUckY

Yeah looking back I laugh at myself for trying to have a conversation with that dude.

Had no idea he was this idiotic.

Guys I know how helbreath is, everyone out to win and rarely care if its fairly or not, jump drop and kill lvl 80 for ek no problem. Your psychology is "I suffered as a low level/low items so now its my time to enjoy winning, whatever it takes, it's fair!". I'm always been player wanting fair game, give back zem, make new friends, and don't call backup/jump, but honestly its only you that suffer when server population is 74 when I went to bed last night, from 260 week average? (only 2 months ago). OK, maybe I suffer a bit too because I do like to play with more people, but I enjoy taming so much now (and I show everyone it and try to get them to try it as well) i'm fine on low pop server, i'll be playing when is only 40-50 players and you are all gone haha (1 month from now).

am i a wizard? check em.

lol its sad how badly this server is dieing, i had faith in it, guess theres not much left to do but kill time untill...other situations arise