Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Psssst

No offense guys but for the other alternative ( transferring FNDA) would have been a great mistake. I haven't seen anyone but Cowbell on( I know Ray-Ban has been fighting also but I'm just talking what I've seen ).Cowbell is an amazing player but he isn't enough to balance things out. From what I've seen the number problem is balanced but the skill level isn't. Ares got used to win ( by numbers) and not by skills ( I can assure sas4 outskilled 95% of the players on server but still lost fights because of ares mass numbers).

moving small one like FNDA would have been far better because its easier to undo and causes less extreme effect, so you can gauge how successful it would be easier, without big disruption.

but at the end of the day, moha is a GM so what he says goes.

What is the point of this thread? My opinion is that the switch shouldn't have even happened.

You want to balance, make new chars in the other town and quit pushing the blame to GMs/Admins.

thatd be fun..."oh someones in my pit? let me townswitch real fast"... lol

After the 24h you'd be stuck to either town then... Unless you pay your way back...

-1 to the "Bring sas4" idea, i will never fight back to back with those cheaters, and they cant outskill no-one ever lmao... :huh: (BRING BACK OLD Polish Hussars Guild!!!! lol those were good polish fighters :))

would be good having other guild here like KukaMonga, they're some fellas and we could teach them how to fight at bi... :) another option would be Harapeko's or Hachis, which main ppl there already know how to fight very very well, but i think they will NOT agree lol :lol: they're more grinded to ETown.

Damn we need everyone here at the forumssss, its the only place where we can have a clear and quiet conversation and agree or disagree!

So what happened was exactly what I said? And exactly what has happened on every server that has ever done a big guild move? Got it.

yea! :lol: :lol: :lol: happens all the time! its almost impossible to balance a perfect 50% 50% in helbreath for his PvP uniqueness, but can achieve a 60% 40% or 55% 45% easily if everybody cooperates :)

its just the fact that people who want to fight outnumbered like me/gotmilk/cuntsucker are the minority. the majority of players want to be the one with all the numbers who win fights with numbers, and who never have to fight for a pit, they want everything handed to them. i like fighting 3v6+ from time to time, its fun, and you can catch people who dont try because they think its a click-to-win fight haha. no matter what the gm team does, there will allways be the people who have chars on the over populated town just so they can ez-mode through everything.

white that's an interesting idea actually.

town switch amnesty 24 hr event. reward of 20 lucky tickets for all 180 chars who don't change (so people who don't need to change wont do it just for fun)

white that's an interesting idea actually.

town switch amnesty 24 hr event. reward of 20 lucky tickets for all 180 chars who don't change (so people who don't need to change wont do it just for fun)

How about no? Making the 24h is easy was we would set a discount equal to the contract's price in the cash shop for 24h... that way it's actually a free purchase you're doing...

Giving 20 lucky tickets to ppl who don't change is the kinda thing that's not possible in our system without a major effort from my side to code it, or make a query to look these people up and then reward them somehow... Too much effort that doesn't benefit sufficiently to do it.

^

More than half of the recent eks from Elvine are originally elvine players anyways. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE

"WITH A LITTLE BACK UP, THE ELVINE NUMBERS WILL COME OUT AND FIGHT" <--- gee sounds familiar

People seem to have trouble understanding the subtraction part of a guild change, you know the part where the sending town loses half of it's players.

It's a red flag when everyone who is saying switch anti-k is in anti-k, whereas those recommending FNDA switch came from all towns and guilds.

No offense guys but for the other alternative ( transferring FNDA) would have been a great mistake. I haven't seen anyone but Cowbell on( I know Ray-Ban has been fighting also but I'm just talking what I've seen ).Cowbell is an amazing player but he isn't enough to balance things out. From what I've seen the number problem is balanced but the skill level isn't. Ares got used to win ( by numbers) and not by skills ( I can assure sas4 outskilled 95% of the players on server but still lost fights because of ares mass numbers).

Wtf? No, elvine has numbers now lol. If you've seen me fighting then you know, it's been against double the numbers. "the skill level isn't" HA. Damn dragon, you think highly of your guild don't you? Might want to suggest that Ninja doesn't die on your character in the future.
Also fighting against 2 stormbringers every fight doesn't help either.
Edited by ulez

We dont care Anti-K went to elvine, but now its worse. Bring some elvs to ares to compensate the loosing of ppl. The only anti-K member thats very hard to kill is MaynarD the rest arent a big deal. Ninja is easy once MaynerD is taking dmg. Problem is ppl just focus on Maynerd cuz hes good :D, rest of them are yummy eks :)

I like Harapeko guild, they know how to fight. Sasfour could do it too.

Today aresden are 12+ players vs 7 argenlandia (elvines)

they die and loss the fight , ares have more people than elvs but still continue dieying

not is problem of balance or gms problems, aresden dont have a good teamwork and loss the fights

OR what is the excuses now , we fight alot times with low pvp vs alots aresden and we continue killing somes ares

Others elviens now fight because we help all players at fights , and they fell safe to fight.

I think get back anti k to aresden and move fnda dont change nothing . Anti k + Survivors

vs fnda and some elvs u think this fight are balanced???

survivors + fnda loss vs only anti k members , what u think about antik+survivors?? LOL

please stop cry and go TeamSpeak and get better teamwork, and maybe can kill alots elvines :)

Good Lucky

MaynarD the only pro at Argenlania Fan+2 jajajaja

Oh gee, I don't think I ever would have guessed that moving a guild full of no life try hards would have turned out bad.

It's OK, they'll all be super active right now since the town swap is fresh and cool. They'll get bored of trying to find EK's eventually, then you'll be back in the same situation you were in the first place. Then you'll switch the same group of people back to aresden. Then the population will be 30...90% AFK Argenlandians.

I hear HB Nemesis Argentina worked out pretty well.

Nyros without Maynards and Ninjas invis your a kissing floor mage. Sorry but hes the only man worth there. No hard feelings

never hard feelings , is only a game man. :)

By the way aresden use hands not eyes , with eyes only can cry like now ajjaaja lol no feelings hard

Edited by Nyros