Sign in to follow this  
chiang

To White Gm

Since antik moved to elv..I think should move an elv guild to ares for town balance...sas4 are welcome if they come back :) just a suggestion :) sry with my broken english :)

Edited by chiang

in my honest opinion, I think this is a good idea since the fight style of anti - k is mass ppl vs a few ares.....with sasfour fights will definitely be even.....atm you can see the imbalance issue, has not been solved, just changed over to elv side, so the same thing is going to happen aresden will all quit 0 fights and elvs get bored.

We put sasfour to aresden I am indeed in support and plus anti K hates sasfour anyways from previous posts in forums =]

You should first ask Sas4 if they even wanna go ares, but yes they would since I'm in ares (take Amarenka with you)! Talk to them, if it will make too big diffrence then move FNDA to elv, and everyone would be happy:P

currently sasfour is inactive in nemesis.

As long as they remain inactive nothing will change unless one of the anti-k movement conditions stated here: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34699&page=4#entry395006 is being broken, then a solution will be made according to what has been agreed upon by anti-k, FNDA and the elvine representatives who were online at that time and didn't fool around like idiots.

If sasfour decides to become active again, the guild master or leader is free to notify the admins of such actions and their number of active members returning to nemesis.

As sasfour is part of the conditiontional movement of anti-k, the solution is simple, if sasfour returns we move anti-k back to aresden and balance will be once again restored.

in my honest opinion, I think this is a good idea since the fight style of anti - k is mass ppl vs a few ares.....with sasfour fights will definitely be even.....atm you can see the imbalance issue, has not been solved, just changed over to elv side, so the same thing is going to happen aresden will all quit 0 fights and elvs get bored.

We put sasfour to aresden I am indeed in support and plus anti K hates sasfour anyways from previous posts in forums =]

agreed +1 :) Edited by chiang

As long as they remain inactive nothing will change unless one of the anti-k movement conditions stated here: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34699&page=4#entry395006 is being broken, then a solution will be made according to what has been agreed upon by anti-k, FNDA and the elvine representatives who were online at that time and didn't fool around like idiots.

If sasfour decides to become active again, the guild master or leader is free to notify the admins of such actions and their number of active members returning to nemesis.

As sasfour is part of the conditiontional movement of anti-k, the solution is simple, if sasfour returns we move anti-k back to aresden and balance will be once again restored.

sas4 quit because they always fight in outnumbered and less active elv..if they come back and u move antik back to ares..the issue is still same...my suggestion is keep antik in elv and move sas4 to ares..I think this can balance the both towns..sry with my broken English :)

sas4 quit because they always fight in outnumbered and less active elv..if they come back and u move antik back to ares..the issue is still same...my suggestion is keep antik in elv and move sas4 to ares..I think this can balance the both towns..sry with my broken English :)

you ever do maths before?

if sas4 returns, they fight anti-k anyway, regardless of sas4 being elvines or aresdens, anti-k will always oppose them.

Under the anti-k conditions it is said that anti-k would move back to ares, so sas4 is elv and anti-k is ares, so they fight eachother...

What you suggest is leave anti-k and move sas4, so sas4 would be ares env anti-k would be elv, so they fight eachother...

Outcome is the same, so we play by the conditions set for anti-k.

TRhe problem is that, now we are on elvine and all elvines go figth with us, if we get back to aresden all ares come figth with us and figth and elvs go wh agian..... dont know what to do now..
Survivors give nice figths yesterday

PLZ STOP spam putting "Anti K kill 20 vs 1" man we are 4, 5, 6 online... dont put others elvines on our guild, they follow us nothing else..

you ever do maths before?

if sas4 returns, they fight anti-k anyway, regardless of sas4 being elvines or aresdens, anti-k will always oppose them.

Under the anti-k conditions it is said that anti-k would move back to ares, so sas4 is elv and anti-k is ares, so they fight eachother...

What you suggest is leave anti-k and move sas4, so sas4 would be ares env anti-k would be elv, so they fight eachother...

Outcome is the same, so we play by the conditions set for anti-k.

I don think the outcome is the same because antik have more active players than sas4 ..sas4 said they always 5v10+ antik..and sas4 quit because town imbalance :) anyway..I just give a suggestion :)

TRhe problem is that, now we are on elvine and all elvines go figth with us, if we get back to aresden all ares come figth with us and figth and elvs go wh agian..... dont know what to do now..

Survivors give nice figths yesterday

PLZ STOP spam putting "Anti K kill 20 vs 1" man we are 4, 5, 6 online... dont put others elvines on our guild, they follow us nothing else..

that why I say keep antik in elv..other elvs will join antik in fight versus ares..ares fight antik outnumbered since antik moved to elv...sas4 to ares is for town balance :) Edited by chiang

if sas4 return, we swap in FNDA (which is 4~5 ppl) to elvine and anti-k back to ares... or could sas4 to ares (if they willing to move ofc) would kinda be the same with less effort...

I think aresden need stop cry , now tonw are balanced , survivors have alots people on , more than argenlandia

we only are 4-7 people on when we raid , others elvs come to fight also when we go raid.

Aresden need a better teamwork nothing more and can raped elvs *censored*

Please stop talk shit about anti k allways 20 vs 1 , we never are alots people , but we play together

when fight again vs elvines please check how many argenlandia we are fighting to later talk.

Alots ares now dont go fight idk why , becouse before the change , they allways raid , now no one

if sas4 return, we swap in FNDA (which is 4~5 ppl) to elvine and anti-k back to ares... or could sas4 to ares (if they willing to move ofc) would kinda be the same with less effort...

I guess this isn't up to us but up to sasfour guild anyway....

I think aresden need stop cry , now tonw are balanced , survivors have alots people on , more than argenlandia

we only are 4-7 people on when we raid , others elvs come to fight also when we go raid.

Aresden need a better teamwork nothing more and can raped elvs *censored*

Please stop talk shit about anti k allways 20 vs 1 , we never are alots people , but we play together

when fight again vs elvines please check how many argenlandia we are fighting to later talk.

Alots ares now dont go fight idk why , becouse before the change , they allways raid , now no one

I have fought you guys with cowbell and rayban 3 vs like you guys 10 for like 2 hours....end result waste killed one and rest died....please bro think before you say something...look at the recent eks and check for yourself. Ek balance has been restored? Basically what happened now is that anti k has moved to elv and no active players have been added to ares. I'm not as active as I use to be because I have a full time job....but anyway whatever we say here isn't going to change the situation anyways so if white decides that's the way it's going to be then that's the way

I don't think the problem is as bad as you make it sound.

Yesterday I played and fought a party of around 8 survivors , ( we were 6) . And we won with 0 casualities.

The key to sas4 and argenlandia having a good teamplay is using teamspeak and such. You should try it, our nemesis server is great.

Yesterday I played and fought a party of around 8 survivors , ( we were 6) . And we won with 0 casualities.

The key to sas4 and argenlandia having a good teamplay is using teamspeak and such. You should try it, our nemesis server is great.

you most say with no items too :P

WE (as Survivor member) dont possess those "mass items" you mention, also we're not ALL in teamspeak as you all do

Members that i talk in TS are my guildmaster (Slowpoke), ThinQueen and EnjoyLife, also there are more hunting related persons than raiders in our guild, you all are raiders, the 80% of our members have slowpaced reaction infront of several fighting situations but we ek Ninja, Mindreko, mFs in even fights, sometimes Harapeko's and Hachis members join you (dunno why they do if before they didnt) but doesn't matter, seems Elvine Town got more "courage" since the recent Anti K guild change.

WE (as Survivor member) dont possess those "mass items" you mention, also we're not ALL in teamspeak as you all do

Members that i talk in TS are my guildmaster (Slowpoke), ThinQueen and EnjoyLife, also there are more hunting related persons than raiders in our guild, you all are raiders, the 80% of our members have slowpaced reaction infront of several fighting situations but we ek Ninja, Mindreko, mFs in even fights, sometimes Harapeko's and Hachis members join you (dunno why they do if before they didnt) but doesn't matter, seems Elvine Town got more "courage" since the recent Anti K guild change.

Just to clarify:

Been several times my guild is mentioned as being suddenly active in fights. To be honest, I dont know why. We have 2,3... 4 as TOP active "raiders", being one of it myself whenever I have time to log in. The movement of Anti-K to elv didn't make any change towards my guild. The ones we fight now, fought before, and will continue to do whether if Anti-K goes back to ares, or stays in elv. Quit speaking nonsense. Else, put names and I will gladly tell you if they suddenly had an attack of courage to leave the warehouse.

Just to clarify:

Been several times my guild is mentioned as being suddenly active in fights. To be honest, I dont know why. We have 2,3... 4 as TOP active "raiders", being one of it myself whenever I have time to log in. The movement of Anti-K to elv didn't make any change towards my guild. The ones we fight now, fought before, and will continue to do whether if Anti-K goes back to ares, or stays in elv. Quit speaking nonsense. Else, put names and I will gladly tell you if they suddenly had an attack of courage to leave the warehouse.

Derkses, Bulma, Kim (sometimes hunt sometimes not) Troychiss (not so on lately), Lebron, Domet (which lives taming) Dovah and D1N3RO (which roberto also lives taming but sometimes wants to fight xD)

Ikr, when theres more elvs on their side to fight they go outta the cave, but when fight's fair like 5vs5 6vs6 we kill 1 and the others start running out to safe and trying to recall, its the purest of truths.

Edit: also forgot adding yIyA, PinDrop and Fox12

Edited by alkaholik

Just to clarify:

Derkses, Bulma, Kim (sometimes hunt sometimes not) Troychiss (not so on lately), Lebron, Domet (which lives taming) Dovah and D1N3RO (which roberto also lives taming but sometimes wants to fight xD)

Ikr, when theres more elvs on their side to fight they go outta the cave, but when fight's fair like 5vs5 6vs6 we kill 1 and the others start running out to safe and trying to recall, its the purest of truths.

Edit: also forgot adding yIyA, PinDrop and Fox12

Derkses its me or its original user, which logs when I sleep.

Bulma, he ocasionally joins, very ocasionally, he just tries to kill random people alone. Same fox12, I rarely see them joining any fight.

Troychiss (who also uses yiya) logs very few, and he is one of the 3-4 I count before. Same Lebron.

Kim/Dovah, same user, isn't playing currently, like, several weeks already.

Domet/Dinero/Riddance, 3 tamers, they dont even join any fights.

PinDrop? He just hunts. Maybe he throws 4 crits and then runs away ...lol

Which leaves it as the 3-4 I said before.

We are not a pvping guild, it happens we have very few ones that fight, and that didn't change with Anti-K.

Im just trying making things clear.

Anyway, Im driving this topic away from its original purpose, we can continue with pm or ingame.

Edited by Svafnir

lol... you can speak for yourself and maybe 2 other people in your guild, the rest are incomparable to sasfour's core. Makes me laugh so *censored*ing hard to see yaco's /pf "SASFREE".

Let's face it, if anti-k ever killed good players it was because they outnumbered the *censored* out of them, as they always do.