Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Elvine?

Ray-Ban u think you and cowbell change much ??? man please think more

in FNDA LOW PEOPLE ON!!! DONT WORK CHANGE WITH 2-3 PLAYERS NEED MORE ELVINES THAN 3 !!!!

omg stupid people only think in they and not in the server.

Best change for server is anti k to elvine.

if move FNDA to elvine what we win?? 2 or 3 players more to fight? lol

PLEASE GMs CHANGE ANTI K TO ELVINE!!!!

btw Sasfour quit , go see market place , south selling his mage.

Ray-Ban you and cowbell dont play 24/7 , if move fnda only can get somes fight when u or cowbell on?? LOL

need elvines all the day , or more at night. 2 player dont make nothing .

Cowbell and you pro players but dont change much. Stop think in you and think the best for the game

ANTI K TO ELVINE NOW! PLEASE

Im just back from the game , and see only 3 FNDA on but AFK

u think with 3 afk player change something?? LOL if u are elvine now

is the same shit . think more please and dont think in you

again ANTI K TO ELVINE PLEASE

http://subefotos.com/ver/?3e1f8fedf7aeb4267cf6c54643ef7c5do.jpg#codigos

http://subefotos.com/ver/?111605675c719ed7d717516e0d6b742do.jpg#codigos

http://subefotos.com/ver/?6c6a8a5d6c8cf027d78cd5043ea8d2f3o.jpg#codigos

You think that change the server??? LOL dont be stupid

need players online at elvine all day , not 3 players AFK .

Aresden need wait u or cowbell on to get fights?? WTF

Nemesis are your tamer rayban . only 2 on and afk NICE FOR CHANGE!

Edited by Nyros

white u remember the votation?? u talk about this and now dont make nothing with this vote

Please check the vote maked for dragon . Now alot people vote for change.

:) i think need the change!

FNDA always AFK, i never figth with Ray, only Cowbell sometimes raid with us, cmmon guys, you scared with anti k on elvine?..... White plz check RECENT EKS...... 5 eks per hour... omg....! plz move anti k guild to elvine, not always 20 online in anti k... sometimes we are 5, 4.. 10 max.. plz move our guild to elvine.. it boring.. i love nemesis, i love hb but when it turns boring i dont like play :S

mFs.

You can freely move to the opposite town already these days... got multiple options:

1. Create a new char in the opposite town (omg I didn't know this was possible! w00t!)

2. Purchase a town change contract and give it to the CH officer.

In the early weeks of nemesis we've moved people away from elvine to populate aresden... I see NONE of them running around in aresden right now... they ALL vanished shortly after moving.

I only fear the same will happen here, we move people, they vanish from nemesis.

White elvines dont figth anymore.... if you move us to elvine the server turns funny.. anti k raid all day with 2, 3, 5, or 10 pple on... thats why we want the change.. yesterday elvines stay all day in garden... we get boring like this... and pple quit.. its just my opinion.. its your server.. but i think we need a change.. considered put anti k on elvine.. ares now have YOUR MOM guild and Heroes from justice or something like that.. and they have lot of new pple playing but all in ares :S..

You can freely move to the opposite town already these days... got multiple options:

1. Create a new char in the opposite town (omg I didn't know this was possible! w00t!)

In the early weeks of nemesis we've moved people away from elvine to populate aresden... I see NONE of them running around in aresden right now... they ALL vanished shortly after moving.

I only fear the same will happen here, we move people, they vanish from nemesis.

FNDA is ready to play for elvine and the polls suggest a guild change (they suggest a guild change because there are no elvs around, despite your statistics).

When can we expect to be switched?

FNDA is ready to play for elvine and the polls suggest a guild change (they suggest a guild change because there are no elvs around, despite your statistics).

Once there is an elvine guild from the opposite timezone who're willing to change to aresden, we're willing to consider switching.

Once there is an elvine guild from the opposite timezone who're willing to change to aresden, we're willing to consider switching.

That's a good thought. Here's my idea, why not go ahead and switch our guild you can just about count on one hand, then Elvines will realize that the staff changed an Ares guild, which will cause an Elvine guild (from the timezone where elvines are dominate) to request a change.

Perhaps both towns are dominate at different timezones, although I haven't witnessed elvine being dominate for a long time, but either way we can see that the lack of elvines is a more evident issue, you can see like 5 people at least in this thread saying "please switch FNDA, fast" "don't let more time pass". I mean, you saw the polls swing radically yesterday, this is making elvines quit from harassment and ares quit of boredom.

Edited by ulez

ACTIVE Aresden guilds at the moment are:

Survivors (15-20 onlines most of the time)

Natural Selection (10-12 onlines most of the time)

Anti K (8-20 onlines most of the time)

FNDA (4-5 onlines)

YOUR MOM (new guild, 3-4 onlines)

Heroes of Justice (new guild also, 4-5 onlines)

ACTIVE Elvine guilds at the moment are:

HARAPEKO LEGENDS (when all of them on, they're between 8-10)

Hachis* (not many onlines lately, i've seen only AmonAmarth and Alegro around)

KukaManga & Co* (7-9 onlines)

¥Eureka¥ (new guild, very few 3-4 i think)

The cat likes Kira (only saw 1 in this month lol)

As i can see the players cannot get in a deal about which guild should move.

In this case i imagine theres only two solutions:

1)GMs pick them by their own choice

2)Make a list of volunteers for town change (active players, of course). GMs open a poll with their names in.

The best voted ones (GMs pick the necessary number to balance) get the free town change pass (at least for a period of time).

The same can be done in elvine timezone players, so the switch White said could be accomplished.

Lets be reasonable, this ridiculous discussion is delaying the real point on here.

if FNDA change city, we got the same that we got at the moment, lot of elvs afk and no figths, cowbell its the only player on FNDA who raid... we dont need this, FNDA has 4 players afk all day, i never see "Nemesis" or "Jos" figth..

if Anti k moves to elvine we are going to have raid and pvp figths all day..

if its very unbalanced that anti k moves to elvine, put the elvine guild who want to change on ares,, Anti K balance elvine.. its the only guild wicth can balance this city.

FNDA dont change nothing with 3 playesr afk comon ray ban , today i post 3 ss about FNDA afked

what aresden win with 3 player afk in wh elvine -.-"

At the moment this server is BORING no one fight.

White why you dont considered change anti k on elvine? :/

I said we'd consider... I never said who we'd consider from either side... Just that there must be 2 sides to balance out the switch.

And if you're inpatient, then the create character button is your best friend, 180 scrolls available in cash shop, or if too expensive, buy a town change contract and you're done.

i can wait, thx too consider anti k on elvine, i think its the best way to balance the citys, hope you can fix the problem soon! thx again white! sry for the spam

If the biggest issue you fear is the "guild" itself transfering, we can take care of switching the guild's side IF there is at least 5+ people switching towns using town change contracts.

FNDA (4-5 onlines)

Anti K is not that active , on weekends when most of us play ( saturday sade) we hit a max of 10-12 .

In nemesis 2 when there was a large unbalance we created POOP TEAM. It was a success.

FNDA (4-5 onlines)

Anti K is not that active , on weekends when most of us play ( saturday sade) we hit a max of 10-12 .

In nemesis 2 when there was a large unbalance we created POOP TEAM. It was a success.

Lol the POOP TEAM