Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Elvine?

Simple fix. Make an Elv/Ares for when you feel things are out of balance. If a lot of ares are on, log your elv, and vise versa.

K.SHH.THX.BAI

Simple fix. Make an Elv/Ares for when you feel things are out of balance. If a lot of ares are on, log your elv, and vise versa.

K.SHH.THX.BAI

It's a shame to see over simplified and poorly thought out comments like this in my thread.

So by adding your "fix" you admit there is a pressing town imbalance? ok

Unfortunately, Not enough Aresdens are jobless and willing to volunteer to get 180 levels, dk15 again, and become a spy by default, and split their gear.

Helbreath is about two distinct towns who are rivals. It fvcks up the integrity of the game when everyone belongs to both towns, lol.

Edited by ulez

K.SHH.THX.BAI

i work and study , train 1 char for me plz = ) will do it 50% and 50%

FNDA would be great, but they dont play in out timezone, so its the same shit..

antiK must go elv

We play in a pretty wide range of timezones man, playing side-by-side with anti-k all the time.

I'm just trying to appeal to the GMs, because I think they would rather change things a little instead of a lot. With Anti-K you are looking at about 1/2 of Aresden's pvp power, gone. If sasfour comes back then what?

"WE NEED TO CHANGE AN ELV GUILD TO ARES" -- the last thing GMs will want to see.

Edited by ulez

LOL dont balance nothing changing FNDA to elv jajajajajaja

Please understand need more people than 4 -5 on to transfer to elv.

Repeat the best option for server is anti k to elvine , or survivors maybe , need big guild at elvine to get more funny al day , no only when this 3 or 4 people stay on like FNDA

Survivors cant go. Need activity at euro timezone... And if there will be some guild moving to elvine. So they need to move one of elvine to aresden from europe timezone.

LOL dont balance nothing changing FNDA to elv jajajajajaja

Please understand need more people than 4 -5 on to transfer to elv.

Repeat the best option for server is anti k to elvine , or survivors maybe , need big guild at elvine to get more funny al day , no only when this 3 or 4 people stay on like FNDA

ok nyros, that's your opinion.

I guess it's time I weighed in on this.

I don't know what's happened with sasfour, I'm hoping they do come back, but regardless, someone needs to move.

Personally, I don't care who it is, but smaller is better for reasons that have already been stated by amon and ulez.

Those reasons being that for one, a few good men can change the way a fight progresses. This will encourage other players to come out and fight as opposed to staying in town/hunt maps because they know they're going to be ganged up on.

Secondly, why would you move a big guild? You're risking creating the same situation but in reverse. That would mean having to perform another switch, which I'm sure the staff doesn't want to make as is. By making a smaller switch you can effectively gauge the impact that is made and see how much of a difference it makes in that time zone. It's also less of a hassle for the staff.

I don't know what's happened with sasfour, I'm hoping they do come back, but regardless, someone needs to move.

Personally, I don't care who it is, but smaller is better for reasons that have already been stated by amon and ulez.

Those reasons being that for one, a few good men can change the way a fight progresses. This will encourage other players to come out and fight as opposed to staying in town/hunt maps because they know they're going to be ganged up on.

Secondly, why would you move a big guild? You're risking creating the same situation but in reverse. That would mean having to perform another switch, which I'm sure the staff doesn't want to make as is. By making a smaller switch you can effectively gauge the impact that is made and see how much of a difference it makes in that time zone. It's also less of a hassle for the staff.

"You´re risking creating the same situation but in reverse"

If anti move to elvine , still have survivors FNDA natural selection and other guild more dont remember the name at the moment.

you think , 4 -5 players change much? with survivors + anti k + natural seleccion in ares , 3 big guilds.

Please MOVE ANTI K TO ELVINE!!! THIS IS BORING!

Edited by Nyros

"You´re risking creating the same situation but in reverse"

If anti move to elvine , still have survivors FNDA natural selection and other guild more dont remember the name at the moment.

you think , 4 -5 players change much? with survivors + anti k + natural seleccion in ares , 3 big guilds.

Please MOVE ANTI K TO ELVINE!!! THIS IS BORING!

Do you even read d00d?

Edited by ulez

As much as I would like to have FDna transfer, I know that as soon as its even numbers at all the fights, anti k and the like will start quitting and it'll slowly turn into the same thing we have right now, just reversed. Not to mention all the elvines who would come back and yadda yadda. Does no one else remember what happens EVERY TIME. on ANY server that does a guild xfer? It allways ends up causing the same situation you start with.

As much as I would like to have FDna transfer, I know that as soon as its even numbers at all the fights, anti k and the like will start quitting and it'll slowly turn into the same thing we have right now, just reversed. Not to mention all the elvines who would come back and yadda yadda. Does no one else remember what happens EVERY TIME. on ANY server that does a guild xfer? It allways ends up causing the same situation you start with.

I think you're right, but FNDA is an unusually small guild. It may be just enough for balance

Thats true also, thats why moving such a big as anti-k would be stupid. Take for granted that if ANY guild is transfered, elvs will appear. Thats why I'd rather move FNDA, a smaller guild, which in addition to those elvines that appeared would make the balance.
But people are having a hard time at understanding this point and they dont quite comprehend the consequences of moving more than 10-12 players.

Thats true also, thats why moving such a big as anti-k would be stupid. Take for granted that if ANY guild is transfered, elvs will appear. Thats why I'd rather move FNDA, a smaller guild, which in addition to those elvines that appeared would make the balance.

But people are having a hard time at understanding this point and they dont quite comprehend the consequences of moving more than 10-12 players.

I think they just aren't reading lol. and it's only anti-k that says to move anti-k

switch them now......dont let more time pass........population is decreasing damn fast...dont waste more time GMS!