Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Elvine?

~100 players online, many elvs on /to, but where are they? No fights anywhere.

Not counting retarded pl raiders, 5eks in the last... 5 hours.

Xld3bCg.jpg

And to that 2 death of mine, please try to fix the amp aura and also party bug, died twice for nothing

what party and amp bug?

And to that 2 death of mine, please try to fix the amp aura and also party bug, died twice for nothing

Aura bug is caused by a client crash. u should send a ticket and we can fix fast.

or get yourself cancelled by a black dragon or a GM! (99% sure cancel fix it)

No there are many elvines on... 15+ in Garden!!! lol

PLEASE CHANGE CITY , ANTI K GUILD!

Your guild is too big and will only cause other problems. FNDA however is the perfect size to switch to elvine.
Edited by ulez

Survivors will stay in Aresden! Moving other guilds is more than welcome. FNDA would be great since it has only few ( below 10 ) active members.

FNDA dont have alots active members, sorry Ray-Ban I think ur guild dont change much becouse need more people on in elvine than 5 or 6 players. But is only my opinion please dont take this bad :)

FNDA dont have alots active members, sorry Ray-Ban I think ur guild dont change much becouse need more people on in elvine than 5 or 6 players. But is only my opinion please dont take this bad :)

Either way I get to kill anti k, no difference to me :P

what party and amp bug?

I think by Aura bug he means the following: Aura is stuck.

I had this bug in the following way:

I was in party. I logged out in Apocalypse map / Battlefield and got forced back to town while being logged out. After this I had pfm/amp aura all the time. if I casted PFA on myself it showed both auras, but only PFA buff was active.

En mi opinon deberian mover a la guild anti K a elvine siempre en la guild ahi 10 o mas on raideamos y todas esas cosas, es mi opinion no digo pasar toda la guild sino los mas activos esa es mi opinion

En mi opinon deberian mover a la guild anti K a elvine siempre en la guild ahi 10 o mas on raideamos y todas esas cosas, es mi opinion no digo pasar toda la guild sino los mas activos esa es mi opinion

commentear en english por favor. Es forum sectiona de English.

In my opinon should move to anti K elvine guild in the guild always there 10 or more on raideamos and all those things, it is my opinion not saying spend all but the most active guild that's my opinion there ^_^

Actually we just need to change like 4/6 active fighting players to elvine, dont matter if anti K or FNDA. After this those elvines that used to play will come back and fight again. I dont really care, i jus tthink a move is necessary as fast as possible, otherwise the players numbers will keep decreasing. Just consider it GMS. For the good of helbreath nemesis.

Thank You

not is important if u go fight vs anti k or not :) we need change city to make more funny the server.

FNDA nice guild but low people active.

not is important if u go fight vs anti k or not :) we need change city to make more funny the server.

FNDA nice guild but low people active.

well like DuaL says we're not looking to switch a massive guild like anti-k, just enough to get rest of elvs to fight

Edited by ulez

you are not looking for change massive guild. not all :)

at the moment , alots ares on , with 4 or 5 players changed to elvine dont make much.

4 - 5 players only play at the same time zone. need people all day in elvine i think. but not is my decision

no me parece que haya que balancear nada, si las ultimas dos semanas la held la tuvo elvine a favor. y sino haganse otros pjs en elvine del mismo genero que el que tienen en ares y pasenle los items, no es dificil

la gran mayoria de ares e incluso algunos elvines opinan que si haria falta un balance de citys, la heldenian sigue media balanceada , pero las sade del jueves siempre es aresden nunca construyen base somos una banda de ares y re pocos elvs, la gran mayoria de las fight que se arman despues de las 9 o 10 de la noche horario argentino , los elvs terminan siendo menos y por eso se van , se vuelve aburrido no tener contra quien pelear.

Y no es tan facil hacerse un char en elv y pasarte los items , hacerlo max lvl y hacerlo dk15 ya es un dolor de huevos , sin contar que arrancas de 0 con la rep y las ek. tambien hay que hacer de nuevo los skills.

Balancear las citys y ver si asi se vuelve mas emocionante el server no cuesta nada.

1. Im not very aware of the situation, but the fews times I was active during a fight, it always ended the same: more ares. Maybe it started balanced, then many ares appeared. Im not blaming ares for calling back, before some retard comes to argue me about this. If at some time its goes the other way, I dont know, I play at certain times only.

2. FNDA seem to be a good guild, if not THE guild to be transferred. Most are great players and they do/will change the way fights develops. What would you do with Anti-K? split the guild, transfer some and some other not.. quite complicated when having an easier solution (FNDA). Same issue of Anti-K happens with Survivors, and about the other guilds I dont know enough put an opinion.

3. I don't believe Helds to be a good method to measure balance. 2 out of 3 modes of heldenian aren't useful for it. You dont need a big force to break through bridges and plant flag. Thats has nothing to do with cities population. BF its more accurate in this sense.

Svafnir synthesized it perfeclty. No more to say, specially at topic number 2.

A change is clearly needed, because all time i play theres no fight at all. And if theres any fight, elvs will recall instantly. Im not blaming then, since in few seconds later they will get ganged by a huge amount of ares.

I think Elvine has some numbers, but right now they know they will often die in fights so they do not try and pvm.

With a little guidance and support from a few good men, they will all come out of the shadows.

Edited by ulez