Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Hero Weapon

Okay, guys so as YuCky as this may or may not sound I have thought of a suggestion to further excite gameplay for pvp. I'm talking hero weapons :o. Here is the catch..

The main purpose of the game is to fight, hunt, etc. I would assume the goal for mostly everyone including myself is to attain the full hero set BUT once attained of course we enjoy it. As we still enjoying going after our hero capes. Now after the hero cape has been achieved, there isnt much to look forward to but pvp, hunts, etc. This is fine however, what if there was something to look forward to after getting full blown fh :blink:

I'm talking a full hero weapon that adds out of the roof or atleast tons of damage when ONLY :excl: equipped with the full hero set. The weapon would be the design of the town flag with the emblem of the town flag, atleast thats what I think it should look like.

Now to attain this hero item that only works with the hero set, you need atleast 1000-2000 eks to get the weapon, ofcourse not making it easy to attain. Attaining a hero set requires 600-700 eks which is still a ton of eking. + an extra 300 for the cape..

This will be good because there will be something to still look forward to after getting FH.

All i'm saying is that this would be a good add to the server, it would encourage more pvp ( i would hope ) and encourage our townly heroes to keep on fighting..

What do you think?

;)

Edited by YUCK

I'd rather not see full hero lamers continuing to camp scorp/orc pits for another 1000-2000eks.

Agreed. Unless only eks from 180s counted, but that won't happen

It would still be cool to have hero weapons. Or something of that nature..

I suggested it because I know I'll eventually get one. Plus it would be fun to see something new. An extra bonus to the full hero set.

It would still be cool to have hero weapons. Or something of that nature..

Om1sh had a good idea there, only counting 180 eks would be ok, otherwise no. At this moment though I think staff has bigger moves on their plate

I suggested it because I know I'll eventually get one. Plus it would be fun to see something new. An extra bonus to the full hero set.

Thanks for making me giggle while I wait on an account to show up

=]

PvP later on today?

For some more giggles.

=]

PvP later on today?

For some more giggles.

pvps prove so much mang :D