Sign in to follow this  
south27

Anti K

Part of me thinks that anti-k are all actually just trolling the shit out of everyone, and doing a good job at it. But another part of me thinks they all actually believe they are really good, even though they would never dream to fight outnumbered every day like us "frees" do

u have any problem nyros ? that u attacked at pvp so why u talking ?

And if u think im noob come pvp at d2. I wisp to GM to protect ok ?

Edited by south27

There is nothing to say. Everyone know how shitty they are. Is that revenge for yesterday? It's sad we owned all Anti K in just few mins with less players, but it's not the reason to call in PvP.

I think that is only any boot player well is normal that he bu at pvp, only sad is that people who have most eks at aresden make that shit how bu at pvp.

too much bla bla bla bla , just play and get fun its a free d2 game btw stop making stupid post dont have shame or some to do in your life?

You know about -= Argenlandia=- guild???? Did any learn??? qweqweqweq

It is not against the rules to "betray" or jump a PVP. However, If someone asks me I will gladly help them do a PVP and make sure noone can interfere

Part of me thinks that anti-k are all actually just trolling the shit out of everyone, and doing a good job at it. But another part of me thinks they all actually believe they are really good, even though they would never dream to fight outnumbered every day like us "frees" do

the whole thing becomes infinitely more hilarious if you think of it as one big elaborate ruse

yes i come to forum becouse in game no1 want to fight. Nyros spam me about pvp but i knew he will call at pvp too so i asked him for pvp at BI, he dont want and still spam about pvp in d2 so i wisp to White[GM] to protect this fight but Nyros havent time and he want Official PvP at 3PM but he was scared and dont came. That only show how big noob u are ;*

PrO if talk, pussy in Fight, cya noob ;-)

Edited by south27

yes i come to forum becouse in game no1 want to fight. Nyros spam me about pvp but i knew he will call at pvp too so i asked him for pvp at BI, he dont want and still spam about pvp in d2 so i wisp to White[GM] to protect this fight but Nyros havent time and he want Official PvP at 3PM but he was scared and dont came. That only show how big noob u are ;*

PrO if talk, pussy in Fight, cya noob ;-)

gather your friends, ask for pvp, get him killed only using hand, record it, post it here, fun for all.

Anti k again called in pvp. First was Ninja not RoOTs. And of course when they kill me all start spam "free ek" "south died in pvp"

Funny. I love anti k they havent good players and dont know thats honour;]

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9125/sjgm.jpg

fqy5.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jajaja

I managed to give me a forum account because I do not want to use one. but cant affort read lies

Ninja here

see this. i dont understand why you die in pvp with a war with leather ma in HELBREATH NEMESIS 3 : THE MAGES OP ERA.

using Ms shield and shields pa.

clfv.jpg
and your boss Marcin - Pajka has asked repeatedly pvp to me like noob
6a65.jpg
where i call ?
see you ,
edit : thx to damablanca for lend me him account of forum
edit 2 : i cant create my acc forum..I never could
edit :3 : selling acc with war FH + items and mage dk 8 with items and hero cap .
Edited by DamaBlanca

U call in pvp with Lobuzek long time ago. And how i lose pvp ? hes got a lot better ping and ABH cad 7 u dont know this dmg man ;] and i had only berk mp28 leather hose mp7 and pa24 shield;D so it;s not hard to lose pvp.

After PvP Ninja vs Pajka which took 3,5 hours I asked Marcin why it took that long time. He answered me "he had no skill to kill me, I had no items to kill him". It's easy way to buy items and win PvPs with itemless players but there will be the day when fair play players will get itemmed too ;) Isn't it reason why u want to sell your account? :) After PvP with South, who had 4 years break in HB and it was 2nd PvP in his life you did PvP with Marcin. Asked him to do not use PA shield and MShield, he defeated you easily.

i honestly used to respect ninja, i 2v1d him and yaco in ml till death for fun, and they both said good job etc......but now out of nowhere ninja has this false sense of skill...apparently when i stay to fight 3v10 and die because they finally land a DS after 20mins and blizz/crit spam im a free...its funny, oh well, its only a game after all

Too much spam in this topic. I don't like spam, it tastes weird. (A joke, but seriously I'm closing this topic now)