Sign in to follow this  
dielokillz

Halloqueen Dungeon Quest

Halloqueen Demon Quest  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Demon Quest to be a party quest instead?

• Yes. Mages should be able to assist warriors for 1 kill count.
    • No. Mages should suffer and have warriors help lower the demon's health so mages can kill.

First off, this event for halloween was setup very nicely and its actually really fun to do the quest. The only thing that maybe of my concern is that the Demons quest should be moved to a party quest. I don't think any mages will be able to kill these demons or its extremely hard and requires warrs.

Any suggestions White? I have completed almost all quests (need pumpkins still) but I am having the most difficulties trying to kill any demons. I tried just using ES and CK to kill on my own but still full health.

Anyone see this as an issue for mages? Warriors seems to have everything a lot easier to kill mobs in this map and I am not sure if the hat is tradable and starting all over with my warrior will take some time as well.

The Demon and Twin Mage quests are already party quests. I designed them like that because I know you can't solo them and need a party to kill them.

yeah mages have it always a lil more difficult PVM. However remember at the end of the day the item you can obtain is for mage anyway =)

wrong serg.

mages can kill entire spawn easily and quickly, warrior cant.

mages can wyvern, warriors cant.

mages can HC with same difficulty as warrior, some just don't know how to.

when was last time you saw successful abbadon warrior hunt?

mage struggle with ettin and tw because they naturally have high MA, they were designed this way to be warrior hunt creature because mages can kill the important things.

I just had great idea for new potion. Grenade pot. Makes mass fire strike 1 shot targeted on you. I don't know how that's connected to this post but it's a great idea.

I think Twin Mage shouldn't be rare as it is now. It takes a lot of time to kill all monsters and collect 1000 pumpkins. I spent a lot time there but i still didn't find any Twin Mage. Anyway, good job with this event :)

I think Twin Mage shouldn't be rare as it is now. It takes a lot of time to kill all monsters and collect 1000 pumpkins. I spent a lot time there but i still didn't find any Twin Mage. Anyway, good job with this event :)

I've seen twin mages there twice without searching. . .