Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Halloqueen Dungeon

Great map, we've been having fun times, but I feel very bad for elvines. It has been like 6 hours and elvines cannot even do the quests because they are constantly being hunted by much larger numbers. Aresden has run the Hallo dungeon since it opened (Look at recent eks in Halloqueen's Dungeon). I realize that in a different timezone, Elvine is going to run the dungeon.

We shouldn't give up on trying to balance the timezones. FNDA (6 active people) are willing to switch.

yo fui 4 veces ayer y fue IMPOSIBLE entrenar mas de 5 minutos en cualquiera de los pits, skels,zombies... Todo plagado de ares! Nose si esto tiene solucion o no, pero que esta dificil para hacer las qest seguro !

Just play the event when activity is low in the dungeon or just join your town when they're at their most active point.

Alternatively if the enemy is in the dungeon, you can easily go to d3/d4/ib/ml quests as nobody would be around...

In a couple of days they'll get bored anyway sitting in the dungeon doing nothing... cuz the enemy ain't coming along when they are there

Just play the event when activity is low in the dungeon or just join your town when they're at their most active point.

Alternatively if the enemy is in the dungeon, you can easily go to d3/d4/ib/ml quests as nobody would be around...

In a couple of days they'll get bored anyway sitting in the dungeon doing nothing... cuz the enemy ain't coming along when they are there

Well it sucks seeing people try to play the event during the only HB time they have in a day, only to get killed or chased into the tp within minutes. The pits are nice at the event map and the pumpkins are going to take a long time, so the population in the event map is not going to decrease any time soon.

Just wanna thank White for the good job he done in Halloqueen.

The map is so nice, fun, and brought lot of action, making me remember the good old HB times.

Keep on the good work which makes nemesis the best server ive ever player.

Thank You

I would love if they just switched the FNDA guild (6 active organized and deadly players) over to elvine. Would solve allot of problems.

PvP should be on anytime in this map, except summon event time. It's very sad when u can't find eks because every1 is there and you can do nothing...

PvP should be on anytime in this map, except summon event time. It's very sad when u can't find eks because every1 is there and you can do nothing...

I'm pretty sure White does it to help the imbalance. . . When ares are active, elvs have a short time to quest with no trouble and vice versa. We can't please everyone at once but we try what we can within reason.

And yes, elvs do own the map at some times during the day.

Actually I think it's quite balanced at certain times ares dominates and then certain times elvs own the Halloween map. So it seems quite balanced the thing is again timezones

Actually I think it's quite balanced at certain times ares dominates and then certain times elvs own the Halloween map. So it seems quite balanced the thing is again timezones

Yes and that's the hard thing when people have real lives (like I do), so we try to compensate by leaving it in for a couple weeks and having summon events without pvp. Can't always play when the time is good for your town. :/

Twin mage will never appear on the map hallowen

I saw both a Twin Warrior and Twin Mage in the map this morning. Keep killing monsters and they MIGHT spawn. It is not 100% guaranteed.

Twin mage will never appear on the map hallowen

I saw both a Twin Warrior and Twin Mage in the map this morning. Keep killing monsters and they MIGHT spawn. It is not 100% guaranteed.

I've never seen before.

now you see :)

Spent so much time on this map and when twin mage spawns... I wasn't on. Think only 1 Twin Mage only spawned. I killed about 2 twin warrs and no twin mage appears. We splitted up to take over zombie, skele, orc pit so we can get a twin spawn. Never happened. Completed all quest except twin. I think this event ruined my intention of any future events.