Sign in to follow this  
bother

Helbreath Nemesis By Alemina

Sure there is some respect for people who earn fh. But nowadays everyone wants to be the first to get it and will just camp newbs or stay in pl and blizz down 100- all day before lvling out. I have a helluva lot more respect for players like cowbell, rayban, decay, whiteangel, and the others I can't think of off the top of my head who show they can play well and who i know if I slip up one time in a fight they will capatilize on it and I will die. I have no respect for warriors who get stacked gear, spam crits, and wait on the more skilled players to land the para/spike/tect spam that has secured 90% of thier eks. In my eyes, if you have full hero, mad gear, and I don't even recognize you as a threat in a mass fight, you have zero respect. I know for a fact a player like cowbell teamed with 1-2 other players can easily beat me and a group of 3 random elvines, just as me and my few friends who still play can score eks whole fighting 3v6. This has gotten a bit ranty and off-topic. Adderol hahah sorry

And before I get the whole "loll GLORYHOLE free bmage useless jajaja" spam. I'll say this. I play what I like. I enjoy the diversity of a bmage char. Do I die often? Sure. But I also stay longer than I should because I enjoy playing. I've spent the last 1-2 months fighting outnumbered in every fight ever, and I'm having a blast. And that's what the game is all about right? Enjoyment? Annnnd btw. Buying Zems 30k each ;D

alkapone if U want to say something about cheating so say something about ur permament recall/safe/remap for this stupid invurnurable buff and other stuff cuz it's cheating. want to use macro use it u can download it from net if not stfu than cuz it's pathetic how U cry. i saw some players from aresden that use macro immidietly when our mages blizz him at once

cheers and mayby close the topic

alkapone if U want to say something about cheating so say something about ur permament recall/safe/remap for this stupid invurnurable buff and other stuff cuz it's cheating. want to use macro use it u can download it from net if not stfu than cuz it's pathetic how U cry. i saw some players from aresden that use macro immidietly when our mages blizz him at once

cheers and mayby close the topic

my permanent what? like if i would stand against 10 mages blizzing me saying "come get me, i let you kill me" LMFAO!! imo if you use macroset you dont deserve to fight me and im gonna recall in your FREAKING FACE ALL THE TIMES I WANT coz you just dont deserve it. PERIOD

u think i cry? i try to make things fair and equal for everyone regarding PvP, just stating a true fact which is the following: YOU USE MACROSET BECOUSE YOU'RE SLOW AND YOU LACK HANDS.

now i dont care fighting against u all cheaters :D mass items or not, macroset or not I EK ALL OF YOU.

and no, before all this crap appeared there was no aresdens using macroset, but now you're gonna notice alot of them using it (not me, i dont have respect to ppl who do that).

like gloryhole wrote, just have fun and play like you want...but later dont expect respect, at least from ME.

its all said, close this noisy topic before kids fail refuting my arguments again.

surely fh worthless without the respect

you only get it once.

this guy knows :)