Sign in to follow this  
bother

Helbreath Nemesis By Alemina

This guy still playng without punishment ? I saw this in presence of Jing GM when he muted me at ML Check logs plz He aint the Only one using that i saw many mages Elvs do it !!

Btw that video is a joke , cuz that noob team play with 100 MS ping max , all have 200 or 300 + if we make a server in Arg and they come to play they gonna live on the flour like FREES

i once met the worst mage in neme2 called AlkiMiA... macro set user also hahaha reminds me alot to you, damn free ek even with mass items... ahgahahahahaha

Unfortunely Marcin has no forum account but he just want to say hello to you.

fh6.JPG

hahahahaha just came back from an asado meeting, still cant stop laughing! hahahhaha

tell him he gave me like HALF HERO HAUBERK already :) btw i play for fun, but you? i dont care dying ;) everyone knows how OP blizz is against warriors, at least I COME BACK TO FIGHT AGAIN AFTER DYING hahahaha thats called HONOUR, something you dont comprehend!!!! hahahah cheers LAME MAGE!!!! go use MACRO SET! hahahaha :) :) :) sasfrees: los NEVER LEARN..................................

and you always "akjdhakjqwoieaoisjkdjahjka spierdalaj kurwa ajdhjkzxcnzkcnsjkn"

you're welcome to pvp me anytime macro-user :) didnt refused pvp against gbh + fh, u think im gonna refuse YOU? haha

see ya in-game! ;)

hahaahah nice video, and nice music man, i enjoyed it.. u guys are only blizz and no more skills.. but anyways, 10 mages blizzing, no way.

LOL at ninja, what a poor noob.

u are right enjoy..they only spam bliz with mages :)

hahaahah nice video, and nice music man, i enjoyed it.. u guys are only blizz and no more skills.. but anyways, 10 mages blizzing, no way.

LOL at ninja, what a poor noob.

u are right enjoy..they only spam bliz with mages :)

if its only spam then we shouldn't kill anyone nobs.....

btw i remeber when Alemina on sever begin have just

gorgeous recent

jkru.png

Edited by specha41at

tell him he gave me like HALF HERO HAUBERK already :) btw i play for fun, but you? i dont care dying ;) everyone knows how OP blizz is against warriors, at least I COME BACK TO FIGHT AGAIN AFTER DYING hahahaha thats called HONOUR, something you dont comprehend!!!! hahahah cheers LAME MAGE!!!! go use MACRO SET! hahahaha :) :) :) sasfrees: los NEVER LEARN..................................

I never run safe/recall so I know much more about honor, recaller. Times of honor gone about 7 years ago. Before noobs came to HBPOLSKA from other servers there was no ppl who was recalling or running safe. Now HB has easy mode for noobs who can't run without recall and can't use pfa in PvP.

This guy still playng without punishment ? I saw this in presence of Jing GM when he muted me at ML Check logs plz He aint the Only one using that i saw many mages Elvs do it !!

Btw that video is a joke , cuz that noob team play with 100 MS ping max , all have 200 or 300 + if we make a server in Arg and they come to play they gonna live on the flour like FREES

Before host change ARG players had much better ping than polish players and we didn't "live on the flour like FREES".

I would like to know the difference between pvp and ambush. First ive never seen a polish video showing pvp which for me means 1v1. When i see the tittle "pvp" i expect 1v1 not 10 v 1. Well for me the tittle should say : "Ambush in D2 for example". All the videos only show a big group jumping 1 char unless they think thats pvp. :blink: I wont blame most players play mage since its old story mages play the easy life in groups, just f2 amp and f3 blizz and tbh i cant give a mage the titlte of "pro" just for having full hero. :glare:. The game lost its balance long time ago when they created dk sets.

dragon cara dura no hacen nada , asique parece que vamos a tener que usar macro todos!! Gracias por el permiso tan directo!

It's english topic, don't comment if can't speak english.

I respect marcin, makes sasfour stable at fight. Without him they are not that good. I have seen marcin under outnuber and its nice. Bout the video. Cmon guys make a video those type fights? ~10 v 1, and i saw goldies there too? U should make video bout fights wheres more against. We have lost for u guys, reason that i had new grew but now i have group going better way and have won elvs many times and have seen that u guys ran to erml safe to fight. Bother saying wont safe? Ml u run to ent, dung use invus. When its balanced number and more than 2 mages in our grew we make u guys run far and we got bored. Dungs u r nice guild coz places to box and lure warrs to tight places wheres no change dodge, smart have to say but its boring coz u do that always. I dont like 1v1 pvp coz its getting boring, such a long time for one ek. So i stay Group fights and i love it. I had long break from hb and getting my skills back slowly but in good at group fights. I have honour say sasfour is good but i want more fights not running. Me and my guild dun fight at safes or not when im there. If i run out from fight, i have reason for that. Simply if we dont have change to fight or i must go. If i run safe ill leave, i wont stay there. Mostly i order grew to recall if we dont have change or u r luring us to trap and more of u coming. Simply me, pwna and 4 warrs against u 5 mages + 3 warrs or 2. Coz cant keep all amped and para dete over 5 mages and u guys spam pfmd warrs down. U also have better ping. I start amp u cast after and ds, that pisses off :D and u r frozen i start ds before u amp, u still get amp :D I have learned yours way to play. Its easiest way how u can win. Bout talking buplic free calls. Its both of side, so why guys talk bout that here? :F i dont talk in red chat. I give respect to guy who fought and died. And bout your warrs :D almost forgot, tought ppl to yell in chat with all sets and backup of 5 mages they run far as can when pfm ran out and ares start ds :D when dsd they are gone even balanced fight. And using macro change sets?!? How lame :DD I like it old ways xD Could be bunish?

Edited by MilkCow

I respect marcin, makes sasfour stable at fight. Without him they are not that good. I have seen marcin under outnuber and its nice. Bout the video. Cmon guys make a video those type fights? ~10 v 1, and i saw goldies there too? U should make video bout fights wheres more against. We have lost for u guys, reason that i had new grew but now i have group going better way and have won elvs many times and have seen that u guys ran to erml safe to fight. Bother saying wont safe? Ml u run to ent, dung use invus. When its balanced number and more than 2 mages in our grew we make u guys run far and we got bored. Dungs u r nice guild coz places to box and lure warrs to tight places wheres no change dodge, smart have to say but its boring coz u do that always. I dont like 1v1 pvp coz its getting boring, such a long time for one ek. So i stay Group fights and i love it. I had long break from hb and getting my skills back slowly but in good at group fights. I have honour say sasfour is good but i want more fights not running. Me and my guild dun fight at safes or not when im there. If i run out from fight, i have reason for that. Simply if we dont have change to fight or i must go. If i run safe ill leave, i wont stay there. Mostly i order grew to recall if we dont have change or u r luring us to trap and more of u coming. Simply me, pwna and 4 warrs against u 5 mages + 3 warrs or 2. Coz cant keep all amped and para dete over 5 mages and u guys spam pfmd warrs down. U also have better ping. I start amp u cast after and ds, that pisses off :D and u r frozen i start ds before u amp, u still get amp :D I have learned yours way to play. Its easiest way how u can win. Bout talking buplic free calls. Its both of side, so why guys talk bout that here? :F i dont talk in red chat. I give respect to guy who fought and died. And bout your warrs :D almost forgot, tought ppl to yell in chat with all sets and backup of 5 mages they run far as can when pfm ran out and ares start ds :D when dsd they are gone even balanced fight. And using macro change sets?!? How lame :DD I like it old ways xD Could be bunish?

This video is only begin. Marcin recorded it in 2 weeks and unfortunely he didn't recorded much good fights. I think next movie will be much better ;)

Most times I change map I'm trying to cancel invul asap but sometimes I forgot. In my opinion invul shouldn't work in places where was no safe before. Unfortunely your guild fight near safe too and run when get DS of something :P I don't know why every1 always talk about ares D1 tight place. Of course, we sometimes go there for few reasons. When it's getting outnumbered in aresden we usually go D1 because it will take 20 secs to see 3-4x more ares. Also fighting near buildings is not easy because most ares time theirselves and run to building 10 secs before AMP off.

I hope so :) Coz ares not that good in dung. And u must say its way to fight? Get numbers off on those tight ones? ;) Not saying u guys free or smthing coz im guy who respects ppl, even enemy :D When we downed marcin at hallo map i had short of orgasm coz i like him :D but what ppl called bout free... Sucks. "like him" xD dont understand by pervert way :D it could be. Ps. Hate yours ping.

Macros = skill

wut???? we're not talking about using macros to raise ingame skills or whatever, we're talking about CHEATING to get own ADVANTAGE in battles for god sake!!!!! SHAME ON YOU and SHAME to whoever uses macroset! need use this kind of cheats to win or evade death! disgusting to see, a total disgrace!

Regla 10 :

La piratería y / o utilizar exploits no están permitidos. Esto también va para el uso de aceleradores(Speed gears). ni nada que añada a su habilidad como jugador, pero solo con su estupidez. Cuando se descubren se le prohibira de inmediato

traducitelo en tu idioma SASFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yo opino que si no se hace nada encontra de estos players todos los ares o gran parte de nosotros deberiamos quitear , asi de una vez por todas la gente que maneja este servidor se pone las pilas y hace cumplir las reglas para todos y no solo a los que ellos quieren hacerselas cumplir. Parece que no tocan a lso que no les conviene. es una lastima y una verguenza que gente asi no reciva ninguna sancion. Despues de tantos años jugando tanto yo como muchos de los de aca creo que todos sabemos que los MACRO no estan permitidos de ninguna manera. Pero bueno asi va esto!

Edited by Nyros

Man dejen que usen esos macros si se mueren lo mismo son muy malos los pibes estos solo spamean a lo bliz , esta tarde le dimos una paliza en ml no pararon de morir. Si los banean no va a pelear nadie en elv son los unicos pibes que se te plantan en agite dejen de joder

Nadie pide q los banneen man , solo sanciones , es facil jugar con macro , siguen siendo unos inutiles mancos pero tienen ventaja por sobre los demas jugadores dentro del server. Y eso no esta permitido.

Necesitan macro para matar 20 vs 1 a los goldies y encima suben el video jajajajja que son free no tengo ninguna duda pero tampoco queda ninguna duda de la ventaja q sacan :)

Polish = Cheaters :D :lol: ^_^ . Sorry but its true. Ive been playing hb for so long and yet i find that polish and koreans ALWAYS find ways to cheat in any game ive been. Btw can you teach us how to use that macro? Would be nice to try that just for once :wub:. Sasfour weakness is simple, if they dont have more mages than wars they die B) . Its the price for playing only mage then you try to play war = total disaster at open areas like ml :ph34r:

Macros = skill

wut???? we're not talking about using macros to raise ingame skills or whatever, we're talking about CHEATING to get own ADVANTAGE in battles for god sake!!!!! SHAME ON YOU and SHAME to whoever uses macroset! need use this kind of cheats to win or evade death! disgusting to see, a total disgrace!

you are really good at picking up sarcasm and whatnot on the interwebz