Sign in to follow this  
bother

Helbreath Nemesis By Alemina

so now U will say that we lame cuz of the macro set? dont be silly. now U all can see the real ninja skill :D btw isn't it forbidden to "phone" --> pulled the plug off?

well done Alemina!

Ku Chwale !!!

Edited by Dreico

ugh i wanna go vomit...disgusting to see a macro set user hahahahahahaha better buy some hands dude!!!

i once met the worst mage in neme2 called AlkiMiA... macro set user also hahaha reminds me alot to you, damn free ek even with mass items... ahgahahahahaha

you're just a DISGRACE to the community, PVPers and the whole game! thanks for showing! :D now everyone can clearly see what type of brahmin load of crap your guild is! ^_^ nice!!!!! hahahahh cant stop laughinh!! thanks! :)

btw someone should ban you... macros are not allowed and you just got exposed hahahahah

do I see ninja pull after take dmg in that pvp? I only count 5 seconds since last dmg before disappear.

I was impressed with the support maging, you were often first to spikefield para'd player, and zerked the warriors, in return the warriors para after blizz. Good team work, tho ofcourse most of the fights you have mass numbers in the screen.

very nice. great video. full of teamwork there. pro sas4

pro sas4? U don make me laugh .Most of the eks get from gangbang :)

they good to me , mage support war , and in return war para for mage. Im impressed by how the mage support . what are you laughing? And what wrong im calling they good ?

i once met the worst mage in neme2 called AlkiMiA... macro set user also hahaha reminds me alot to you, damn free ek even with mass items... ahgahahahahaha

Unfortunely Marcin has no forum account but he just want to say hello to you.

fh6.JPG

hahaahah nice video, and nice music man, i enjoyed it.. u guys are only blizz and no more skills.. but anyways, 10 mages blizzing, no way.

LOL at ninja, what a poor noob.

What song was this?!

And what macro is everyone talking about? #noobquestion

hi Dilroy, i had the same question as you when i first look at the video, so i decided to re-look into the video.

Try look back the video, the mage is on mp set and prior to launching attack, he equipped FH set with a click only and after blizzing he equipped back to mp set as well with a click.

Hope i am correct bout the macro part..

that's correct. look at 3:48 and you can see cursor is on left side of screen, bag is opened on right side of screen, sets are changed and bag is closed again with cursor in its original position on the left side almost instantly.