Sign in to follow this  
Gucci

Strong Items, Chat Maps, Party Cap Size

Before i criticize these things I want to know if the is any logical reason behind it...

Why can't strong items be upgraded to +3? Strong only adds endurance correct? endurance on weapons is really not kind of advantage or issue.

Is it possible to link Town and middle land maps? it's suck trying to trade items -

What is the reason behind cap'ing party ?

limiting chat to a single map, or in some cases a few related maps, is more manageable for people observing or taking part in the conversation.

Imagine someone calls for backup in middle land and give co-ords, at the same time someone in town is trying to arrange hunt party and calls people to gather at CH. In the confusion some people will turn up at CH looking for the ek.

There is some rationality to having red chat reach all maps because it is a global chat, but if 1 person spams in elvine garden, for example, then every map would get spammed. Perhaps we could introduce a message time limit feature, but that's even more coding and a hindrance to people in a fight who need to dispense information quickly or repeat themselves for effect or if they make a mistake.

already made ​​a post suggesting a trade chat

but say ... NO!

A trade chat with delay between each message, and the possibility to turn it off and turn on, or display only the trade, or display only blue or red only, or just the party, for example ... and set rules to trade chat, which is to post only stuff trade or sale.
It's not that complicated, and would be very useful.

Why can't strong items be upgraded to +3? Strong only adds endurance correct? endurance on weapons is really not kind of advantage or issue.

Any + on weapons gives + that much damage. As for armors, I'm not sure if it adds anything besides Endurance. It might add something else, but White or farjat can tell us for sure.

I mean sharp- added damaged , anc - added damage, light affects str but can still be +3d, poison can be +3'd,

so whats the reason strong can't?

Strong armors will strip slower than light armors. If you enable strong armor to be +3 then it will get massively op. If you want to suggest strong being able to plus 3 I suggest only strong weapons. Armors need to stay that way otherwise it will take forever to strip any mages and make them even more op

I think the technical answer is that you can't have endurance added twice. . . But it may be possible to code around that, I don't know.