Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Spooky News...

So will there only be like one event of this or a few for different time zones?

I really hope so!!

This event lasts 24/7 for about 2 weeks, you can do it at your own pace as desired. The event will be mainly brought through the questing system.

It would be nice for those champion monsters to do more damage when they explode as well, that would catch people by surprise and knock them outta their boots, haha.

White, I'm just a little curious (and this looks nice yes) Why hide your ping? :) Waarom?

Cuz you'll be jealous of my ping :p

CTZCdAn.jpg

87ms ping :) That's why I hide it... cuz people will go crazy about my nice ping lol

Not jealous :) I always ran Nem without lag (telenet) But i can't seem to ping it right now to prove it. ;)

When u fresh open the nemesis updater + client. /showping will say 0 for 8 seconds. Then, u will see your ping.

It got fuxked by time then only this first minutes showing are the ones trustables for /showping.

I will do this after i finish installing my virtualbox and install hbnem on it. Im curious what ping i have. Never had lag here. :)

You have about 2 weeks to complete it. Just play the event in the low activity times or when your town is at its strongest.

I posted it in other topic, but idk if it would be visible for ppl.

Just wanna thank White for the good job he done in Halloqueen.

The map is so nice, fun, and brought lot of action, making me remember the good old HB times.

Keep on the good work which makes nemesis the best server ive ever player.

Thank You

That music in map is fun :D u should but halloween theme ;) next halloween then.

Got many more music's ready for PvP tournaments and other special maps and occasions ;)