Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Spooky News...

Spooky and scary things are about to emerge in the world of helbreath nemesis...

... More details will arrive in the next hours and days... Keep your eyes peeled wide open and don't blink because it can all be over by the time you open your eyes again!

Sounds like we got a little Haloween treat coming up, looking forward to it! ;)

Kinda spooky right...

Still adding some flavor and scaryness to it, but as the spookiest day of the year creeps up closer and closer...

7C1T1SK.png

@MilkCow & UMad: It is a very nice place, designed for some fun PvP around the central area. Yet leaving enough space around the outer area for pits and hunting... You can either circle the map on its outer borders, or pass right through the middle (with the risk of being killed) to get across quickly.

I expect to see some great PvP in this map as it won't be disabled this time (as we did x-mas last year) because the map is fairly huge (200x200) and there are loads of corners to escape to where nobody will go and track you down anyway.

@rainer: The map editor is not available in public. I'm using my own modified version of AnMap2 with the addition that I CAN use icebound and apocalypse/held maps in it at the same time, and on top of that load the old-town maps from the korean server (which have been around in nemesis 2 for a while) and it also loads the additional Nemesis Paks which are paks you can't find anywhere outside nemesis and cannot open or read with casual pak editors and arn't even loaded by the standard AnMap2 map editor. (These Nemesis Paks contain additional interiors and exteriors of which some assets will be featured in this map already !)

If you're interested in making a map, you should look for AnMap2 as it comes close to the one I use. If you map suits any good use for nemesis and you share the AMD file for it, then I'll convert it to a nemesis map and we'll fit it right in ;)

Map types we'd be interested in on short-term would be PvP arena-like maps. Small, right areas for PvP Fights ranging from 1v1 fights to 5v5 or even as big as "all vs all" where we'd host 30~50 people in a single map.

impaled pumpkin.

so cruel...

It is cruel.... and it's only the start of all this cruelness that wanders in this area...

5H8wSyM.jpg

impaled pumpkin.

so cruel...

It is cruel.... and it's only the start of all this cruelness that wanders in this area...

5H8wSyM.jpg

wow champion cyclops? Look like powerful :)

V89K6IB.jpg

This is getting really spooky now... Legendary Zombies....

Ahh Lengendary Zombies!? Can you tell us what they drop? or atleast how many possible rares?

Does Sword of Medusa help you in any direction?

V89K6IB.jpg

This is getting really spooky now... Legendary Zombies....

Ahh Lengendary Zombies!? Can you tell us what they drop? or atleast how many possible rares?

Does Sword of Medusa help you in any direction?

dont be evil.

Bacicly as stronger is the monster it will have some better dices for drops...

Estaria bueno una explicacion de lo nuevo en español ! porque usando el traductor queda cualkier cosa . Graciass