Sign in to follow this  
chechoo

Emprending Contest - Concurso De Emprendedores

English:

I know this doesnt go here but I need to get votes to win this contest.

Im participating in a emprending contest and I need to get enought votes to get the investment for my applicacion.

You only need to like the application called "donde duermo bs as" in this page: https://www.facebook.com/BlackBerryInnovationCenter?sk=app_162850930432266&app_data=id%3A16123

thanks you ppl and please share with ur friends.

Spanish:

Se que esto no va aca pero necesito conseguir votos para ganar el concurso.

Estoy participando en un concurso de emprendimiento, si consigo suficientes votos voy a ganar la inversión para mi aplicación.

Solo tienen que darle like a la aplicación llamada "donde duermo bs as" en este página: https://www.facebook.com/BlackBerryInnovationCenter?sk=app_162850930432266&app_data=id%3A16123

gracias gente y por favor compartan con sus amigos.

PD: si lo que puse en ingles esta mal, alguien pasemelo bien.

PD2:GMs, please dont delete or move this, I need those votes.

Edited by chechoo

blackberry -.-

Please Moha, I know it from blackberry, they are just going to help me to create my business :D. please like it!

Edited by chechoo

thanks alot ! nemesis forums are DAMN BIG! if every one of you do 1 click, he wins the contest :)

Thief forums at TTLG.com are the only biggest forum i've ever seen besides HB Nemesis one, so i think you're gonna make it ;)

cheers and GL !

I happy to inform that Donde Duermo is in the finals!, thanks all for help!

Estoy contento de contarles que Donde Duermo esta en la final!, gracias por la ayuda a todos!

Sorry. I hate blackberry, it sucks big time. If it was iphone or android :lol: .

Kubano, you dont really know what you are talking about. Actually, the new BB10 system is quite good. Also, the contest was a Blackberry contest and it will help me to start my company, but the application will be available in all platforms if we win finals, the application is mine, not a Blackberry property.