Sign in to follow this  
specha41at

Beloved Noobs

for me some people is simple dickhead and they cant see diffrent between game and reality other ways its anser why some players leave.Only 2 point i was here from 1 h . 2 they kill me 2 times even ask me they can join

http://pho.to/3zLqm

Edited by specha41at

u are the tammer?? , then die . I the ppl who opposite really on that stupid skill

che y vos a quien te comiste? quien sos vos para juzgar a alguien por tammear, si el chabon quiere hacer tamming skill que lo haga, vos no tenes porque decir que es un skill estupido, sera que no tenes ni la minima idea de para que sirve ni como usarlo.

el problema ahi habra sido que el fue a tammear donde habia gente trainning, o al revez, el estaba tammeando los elfs y le cayo gente a querer lvlear...

pero malisimo tu comentario.

u are the tammer?? , then die . I the ppl who opposite really on that stupid skill

che y vos a quien te comiste? quien sos vos para juzgar a alguien por tammear, si el chabon quiere hacer tamming skill que lo haga, vos no tenes porque decir que es un skill estupido, sera que no tenes ni la minima idea de para que sirve ni como usarlo.

el problema ahi habra sido que el fue a tammear donde habia gente trainning, o al revez, el estaba tammeando los elfs y le cayo gente a querer lvlear...

Este skill en particular mata a la formacion de "comunidad de hb" todos aprendimos y conocimos gente a travez del game pero este skill hace que no necesites de nadie o sea lo veo por ese lado yo. Aparte yo ya vi a varios tammers que no dejan entrenar por que se les antoja tener el pit para ellos .

Taming takes a lot of work, hard to get % and to punish people now would suck a lot... DE is literally one of the last monsters you can tame before demons (highest monster), so high skill of course its powerful. Im sure takes very skilful tamer to do some HC hunt like this, and im sure its not very quick to kill either. Take time to set up pit, time to tame successfully, good luck in getting non-ap and non-zerk hc or whole hunt blown, and all the time you can be raided easily and die. What if suddenly spawn get you? what if your tames untame themselves before hc die (start killing each other + you), have to start again from scratch and as you tame 1 or 2 hc and de's attacking them straight away -.- 5 monster isn't enough to do more than hc solo, 5 demons who don't even regen hp or mp isn't killing TW or wyv or dragon or abb, only hc that creeps just about into range of tamer to solo.

Where is the staff discussion on 50 alchemy skill (easy) for invis pots? less overpower than 1 easy ek in toh3? PFA hc and hunt over, he can't even carry pots he need so many tame whips.

A few mages can easily and quite safely kill IW and get 6-7 drop squares each time, 2nd drop guaranteed, that's 1-2 drop square per person every couple minutes, with better chance of decent item drop than HC 1 square drop that might not even drop anything, and Wyverns takes no skills or training at all, just mag. A dedicated 200 chr tamer can't really ek either, he has to be good for something right? How overpowered is dark elfs? most warriors train there for exp and drops easily, but because one player was clever now we must try to change it, pretty much the same as saying "well you worked hard and had some great ideas, but that's unfair on lazy or stupid players so we need to stop it".

Best way to resolve this problem is to remove HC from toh3 spawn point if its really so outrageous. Plenty HC in DC and a nice one in ML aswell.

Edited by Juno_NH

Este skill en particular mata a la formacion de "comunidad de hb" todos aprendimos y conocimos gente a travez del game pero este skill hace que no necesites de nadie o sea lo veo por ese lado yo. Aparte yo ya vi a varios tammers que no dejan entrenar por que se les antoja tener el pit para ellos .

ah estas totalmente quemadisimo... "mata la formacion de comunidad de hb" que tienen que ver el tamming con aprender y conocer gente? el tamming hace q no necesites de nadie?? jajajaajajaja es hacer click a los bichos flaco, que estas diciendo? deja la droga o el juego, te hace mal..

IMO nothing should be changed, taming is hard work, hard working people who actually have time to do it can be rewarded accordindly by the skill, such as raping a pit with the monsters that person can tame, if it's going to be nerfed, people are sure going to be unhappy, especially the polish guys i know that spent a lot of time and money to click that shit up to 90-100%.

ah estas totalmente quemadisimo... "mata la formacion de comunidad de hb" que tienen que ver el tamming con aprender y conocer gente? el tamming hace q no necesites de nadie?? jajajaajajaja es hacer click a los bichos flaco, que estas diciendo? deja la droga o el juego, te hace mal..

Anda a lmdl con tu pandilla de friki boys mejor

ehhh just evryone wrong understand my topic

taming de to kill hc is excellent idea!

easy to be raided tho so be careful =P

i use hc to kill my de just faster die insted of de v de

that realy de never kill hc even gg i huge problem

what difrent what happend i was simple warior who want hunt on de they kill me even on warior my topic is creat to open discusion about culture of some players and fact this might be problem why people leave serwer

Taming takes a lot of work, hard to get % and to punish people now would suck a lot... DE is literally one of the last monsters you can tame before demons (highest monster), so high skill of course its powerful. Im sure takes very skilful tamer to do some HC hunt like this, and im sure its not very quick to kill either. Take time to set up pit, time to tame successfully, good luck in getting non-ap and non-zerk hc or whole hunt blown, and all the time you can be raided easily and die. What if suddenly spawn get you? what if your tames untame themselves before hc die (start killing each other + you), have to start again from scratch and as you tame 1 or 2 hc and de's attacking them straight away -.- 5 monster isn't enough to do more than hc solo, 5 demons who don't even regen hp or mp isn't killing TW or wyv or dragon or abb, only hc that creeps just about into range of tamer to solo.

i fully agred with this .

taming :

1: require realy huge amount of time to skill this and many time need help from other players in my opinion tamer its like manu its long time

investment for guild .
2.that realy to do somethink great with taming you need 2 - 3 tamers and if you want hunt somethink beter some players to cover you .
PS. admin plz close this topic dont want to see other posts not related to the topic becous i realize that my target of this topic is unrealizedable

(it cant be creat some restriction against killing other players from this same town )

no taming is way better than manu. How many tammers do you see compared to manuers? ( there's a reason for that)

It's easier and its more productive. It needs a change IMO

no taming is way better than manu. How many tammers do you see compared to manuers? ( there's a reason for that)

i dont agred

1: there is no manu becouse dk set is to powerfull and made manu is pointles(only bbh is somethink worth)

2:its about pits over 60% to skill tame you need train of specyfy pit , first 60% is easy that why you see many tamers on ogre etc. but over 60 is nightmare its only one pit on each 10%.(only one tamer can skill on this pit and he need competition witch other user who just hunt or players who want ek)

3:most peeps who made manu (i dont count on ore) use to made progres macro or bots but taming request from you manualy train (for example try made fisching witchout macro you will little understand )

Ps.1 if you want know i train this skill evry day for many hour every day for 3 weeks

Ps.2 Dragon you are moderator so plz dont change discusion on other i create this topic to talk about players Game-style and behavior towards other players.

Edited by specha41at

i dont agred

1: there is no manu becouse dk set is to powerfull and made manu is pointles(only bbh is somethink worth)

2:its about pits over 60% to skill tame you need train of specyfy pit , first 60% is easy thath why you see many temers on ogre etc. but over 60 is nightmare its only one pit on each 10%.(only one tamer can skill on this pit and he need

competition witch other user )

3:most peeps who made manu (i dont count on ore) use to made progres macro or bots in taming you need made evrythink manualy(for example try made fisching witchout macro )

if you want know i train this skill evry day for many hour every day for 3 weeks

Totally agree

Without DK you would see many more manu. also to make manu you need mining also, now lets see how many 100% miners there are, a lot more than 100% tamers i'm sure. If you give my str suggestions on shields a go, maybe you'll see some manu shields become useful too.

Also taming is "the new" here, even tho been around for a while. When players come here they haven't had experience of taming before so they want to try it, it's one of the main attractions to the server which is why they are more common to see, taming can be done in public but mining and manu tend not to be seen.

I'm nearly 70% and this took a month, will probably be another 1 or 2 months till 100%, I got 50% alchemy in 2 days and can use OP invi pots any time lol.

Defeat tamer so easy how can players (even old players) be so slow. Just mass summon on the tamer so he can't tame anymore. 1 person can do this no problem, do I have to solve every problem for you? now I know how white feels. or give him fists he can't tame if he's taking damage...

No where near more productive than 3-4 mage wyvern. I don't think you understand how taming actually works in game, but if you make one you might see. If you have access to see what % so many people have taming, how about look how many got only 2-3% before quit it because too hard.

just want to add final point why this argument doesn't make sense:-

Lets make PvM class which you must waste points in useless attribute (charisma), making much weaker PvP character, and get upset when it has an advantage in PvM.

3 mages can bring down hc at same rate 2 tamers can.

como conoceras ese server vos... que jugas hace unos años, y seguis siendo malisimo... nunca jugue lmdl, y si jugue como mucho fue 1 semana...

no entendes NADA y comentas.

sorry por meterme, para mi lo veo bien, re paja entrenar ese skill, pero lola, si te fuiste a toh3 y te coparon el pit, a bancarsela, asi este el otro tammeando o matando GG con daga, creo que rodri te tas pareciendo mas a Svenskita. "pobre pibito", tengo la mejor con vos pero creo que le erraste :P con ese topic, otra porción de sexo para mesa 2 jeje :wacko:

Edited by jardinero

Pero Nemesis se esta volviendo puramente de Hunters casi nadie pelea ya o al menos lo veo en el poco horario que tengo y las veces que salgo de hunt o lo que sea no cae un sorongo. Por eso digo que hay que fomentar la violencia y peleas y no el sedentarismo .

sorry por meterme, para mi lo veo bien, re paja entrenar ese skill, pero lola, si te fuiste a toh3 y te coparon el pit, a bancarsela, asi este el otro tammeando o matando GG con daga, creo que rodri te tas pareciendo mas a Svenskita. "pobre pibito", tengo la mejor con vos pero creo que le erraste :P con ese topic, otra porción de sexo para mesa 2 jeje :wacko:

J'ai rien compris.. Et toi? Si tu veux en commence en francais? ANGLAIS MOFO

J'ai rien compris.. Et toi? Si tu veux en commence en francais? ANGLAIS MOFO

Mi reply/comentario fue para dama no para vos nerd.

Pero Nemesis se esta volviendo puramente de Hunters casi nadie pelea ya o al menos lo veo en el poco horario que tengo y las veces que salgo de hunt o lo que sea no cae un sorongo. Por eso digo que hay que fomentar la violencia y peleas y no el sedentarismo .

dios flaco, te juro me vengo conteniendo hace varios post, pero deja de hablar pavadas, sos muy boludo.