Sign in to follow this  
Micron88

New Item Ability And Other Thoughts

What about making some new items like "sword of the unicorn" has a 10% chance to summon a unicorn per hit to fight along your side until death.
Hammer of the demon 10%
Wand of the liche 2.5% per hit- only activate with lightning spells (can be really sweet if the lightning strike spell was tweaked a bit to be better)
Wand of the frosts 2.5% per hit- only activate with cold spells

Rough around the edges but the concept is there. I thought of this before I joined the server.

Also I hate how weapons like xlemas never end up getting used other then for the abilities and thats it. Would it be possible to first of all make them look cooler like flam or gis or something and just make them all around a bit better by doing better normal damage or having some possible stats?

What about doing elemental wands to give extra damage to certain spells?

fire wand

water staff etc..

maybe also make x bow med and ice bow?

My first post!

Hey guys glad to join server!

-Lukaku

ughh maybe compared to yours -.- ... I liked yours..

I actually thought of taming like 10 years ago :p when I was playing hbu

At the end of the day all I really care about though is making bmages more viable

how about LS doesn't remove para 0_o ?

that would be hilarious lol!

ok let me ask you a question

for sword of unicorn, every 10 hits a uni spawns for you, so after 100 hits you would have 10 unis?

well since 1 person can't beat a uni without mass items, but a uni also can't really chase a person to be useful, it basically becomes like a protection tower.

how about we make builder class: based on chr, you can build up to 3 towers (at 200 chr). 50 chr to train Construction skill to max. We make tree hittable square like mining rock, and it gives you wood (gp could also drop). Also need stone piece from mining cliffs or sg drop. Similar pieces like clay can also be mined from brown mining rocks in grassy maps near water (this is where clay usually came from in old times), also can drop from cg. Could also have nails (black hellhound teeth), hinges(black ant legs), springs (black shop necklace), washers (black shop rings), box of gears (beef rib box), and bag of ball bearings (money bag) from manufacture. Use builders anvil to form construction kit, and skill % determines what kit you can make. All sade constructions can be built at 100% construction. Mana collector replenish small mp 5x5 box (great for hunt). Shield generator acts like increased MA/PA for 3x3 (effect does not stack with more tower). Also will be Health collector to heal small hp 5x5 box. Detect and arrow/cannon towers act as normal. Towers last 120 secs up to 50 chr, and increasing to 440 at 200 chr, and will also be less hp than normal tower. Builds like normal tower, but faster with higher %. If at tower limit for your chr, placing a new construction set doesn't kill last tower, but building completion will critically explode oldest tower if still alive. Can only place 5 construction set at any time and they self destruct if not built within 60 seconds. Skill is increased by successfully hitting when building towers AND making construction sets with builders anvil. Towers also restricted as normal to how close they can be placed together (1 space for mana collector, DT, or shield generator. 2 space for arrow/cannon)

Yellow bread would kinda look like wood plank =D

Edited by Juno_NH

Nice though!!

How about a special wand wand that is able to summon higher level monsters!? What monsters do you think it could summon that will be good but not too overpowered? Maybe also once every 30 min you have summon a really strong one but just one?