Sign in to follow this  
bother

"smart" Guy

Dama we didn't get EK, he ran to safe and gave "ek" to guards.

@Ruth

This guy gives recall every fight few times. It's not pro.

If you gonna post any time you see 1 bad player / trashtalker or some good player in that situation YOU gonna spam all server so plz stop

ninja got 3 hero armor... how many you got?

owned

owned

It doesn't matter how much eks u got, it matter how u get it. EK, recall, EK, recall, EK, recall... It's just a good strategy for unskilled players.

Edited by bother

Define skilled please... lol...

Clearly SasFour are NOT skilled, everybody can see it as in battlefield all you do is blizz, mim, blizz, mim, blizz, mim and it keeps going forever... you never time your enemies, you don't even time your own MP regens, i keep hitting your MP set with my BH all the time, and after 15 seconds you realize you gotta swap to the DK set coz im stripping it away.

Sometimes when i'm amped you keep blizzing me, seeing you're not doing any dmg on me, but y'all keeping ongoing, like some idiot who doesn't understand anything.

I've gotten DSED/PFA'd twice or thrice since the start of your guild.

You CANNOT call another person "unskilled" if you totally suck and you keep dying coz of zero teamwork and own gameskill.

Ninja is a good and very honest guy, a good Aresden helper, he may need some PvP classes but yet hes doing GREAT playing warrior, he is quite fast, in fact, he could rape your butt in pvp with a decent mr / ma set, 5 ogre meats and 2 spgp.

I would recommend you shutting your mouth becouse you're being a disgrace for the whole Nemesis community acting childish like this.

I don't always want to comment in cases like this one, but when i do, i state my facts clear and straight coz it makes me kinda mad seeing this stupid topics between you and your in-game actions.

Hope you get the point dude, keep up the "good" work and stop the trashtalk in the forums.

For a better PvP knowledge:

Regards, an old all-time warrior.

Edited by alkaholik

+111, thats sooo true

Define skilled please... lol...

Clearly SasFour are NOT skilled, everybody can see it as in battlefield all you do is blizz, mim, blizz, mim, blizz, mim and it keeps going forever... you never time your enemies, you don't even time your own MP regens, i keep hitting your MP set with my BH all the time, and after 15 seconds you realize you gotta swap to the DK set coz im stripping it away.

Sometimes when i'm amped you keep blizzing me, seeing you're not doing any dmg on me, but y'all keeping ongoing, like some idiot who doesn't understand anything.

I've gotten DSED/PFA'd twice or thrice since the start of your guild.

You CANNOT call another person "unskilled" if you totally suck and you keep dying coz of zero teamwork and own gameskill.

Ninja is a good and very honest guy, a good Aresden helper, he may need some PvP classes but yet hes doing GREAT playing warrior, he is quite fast, in fact, he could rape your butt in pvp with a decent mr / ma set, 5 ogre meats and 2 spgp.

I would recommend you shutting your mouth becouse you're being a disgrace for the whole Nemesis community acting childish like this.

I don't always want to comment in cases like this one, but when i do, i state my facts clear and straight coz it makes me kinda mad seeing this stupid topics between you and your in-game actions.

Hope you get the point dude, keep up the "good" work and stop the trashtalk in the forums.

For a better PvP knowledge:

Regards, an old all-time warrior.

Ninja is a good guy though. Just enjoy that he raided and you got zem

yeah, he is a good player, always helps the new ppl and share items too. he talks a lot of trash though.. that usually makes people hate him, lol

Marcin keeps sasfour strong. Noticed that. Without him they are nothing. Cant understand how one person can be so big part of fight for own mates. Same topic as everytime :D Talk trash bout others.

Ninja is big part of ares. And he doesnt run otherside of map if he got dsd and got aresdens next to him. POSEIDON get eks with scorp pit run pull or logout. Ninja i have seen in fights against outnumbered and 1v1 fights.

mas malo que la peste este ninja, que lo defendes vos gaymilo! anda tomate un porron mirando el cerro che otario!

:) dame mi kb!

Yup, Marcin is a real good support player. Thats why we always attack him first lol.

Slow, remember the 1 hour plus fight in ML? was real fun!

There's no doubt sasfour are a tough group to fight but I don't like their fight style because they run all over the entire maps...I've once chased them from d4 to d3 to d2 to d1 to ares!

Ninja = audi

creo que no hay mas nada para decir... se compro un par de lmdls, y ahora se compro unas cositas aca tambien.. no se a que le llaman buen player ustedes, no te mete 1 lize ni por puta.

There's no doubt sasfour are a tough group to fight but I don't like their fight style because they run all over the entire maps...I've once chased them from d4 to d3 to d2 to d1 to ares!

This is true. It's a must in maps like dungeons where it's easy to get boxed - specially when there is more ares. We have much more active mages than warriors so dungeons are maps where it's easier to kill us. You can chase us for so long because our players do not use recall anytime when fight is unequal, we try to fight - but sometimes it's impossible ;)